Author Topic: Support Wikileaks -You're The Voice - Support Truth  (Read 3184 times)

Howard Bourne

Support Wikileaks -You're The Voice - Support Truth
« on: January 18, 2014, 00:48:25 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyveUZOfDjU

Offline Elaine Davis

• Administrator
  • To thine own self, be true.
Re: Support Wikileaks -You're The Voice - Support Truth
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 01:13:38 AM »
Bill O'Reilly. What a subject. I watched he and a host of other pundits, including grmmmph! Grace, create a media storm for the Scott Peterson case in California, not to mention some other cases. These pundits have an impact on American opinion and to tell the truth, I could see right through them from the beginning.

A long time ago, I went to college, acquired a degree in Communications/Journalism. I spent some of my twenties in my conservative state doing what some journalists here may not have. Pundits lie. I know for a fact. They are one of the biggest caves in the 'truth deficit'. I think any good journalist eventually develops an eye, and a NEED for the truth. That's what any kind of good research and writing task will lead to, THE TRUTH.

The above video is very well produced and includes some of the most powerful media statements made on the subject of transparency and the right to privacy. Big respect to the producers of that video.

While right now I may question some of the reasons why Julian Assange remains holed up in an Embassy and what really inspired Edward Snowden leak documents, I admire both men for doing what no other man has had the balls to do thus far.  Their actions are a danger to our National Security? Everything our own government does and has done from day to day thus far has been a DANGER to our National Security. Catch 23.

Personally, I stand perplexed until I finally see the big picture.

Happy Weekend!
GOD FORBID THE LIGHTS GO OUT and a zillion brains have to be retrained to function in manual reality.

Does anyone else get the idea that the tweets on the WL account are starting to sound a little like someone is bathing in a bird bath, eating bird food & possibly smoking bird * in his own sphere??