Author Topic: free writting- don't think just write.  (Read 4479 times)

julia

free writting- don't think just write.
« on: March 17, 2012, 05:56:55 AM »
Sometimes I feel like somebody is watching through the walls of my room. Like there actually exists a machine that can skip through the walls created with 4rth dimensional technology and so they can see what I do. Even if I'm not doing anything. Who they are is the guys behind the curtain that we don't see only they can  see us. It is all a huge big brother but even more than we can perceive or even imagine. So we are all under control so that there is only few things we can do like focus on making it to the end of the month. who can grow richer or even free? only the smarter ones who can defeat the obstacles. The ones who aren't technically gifted we need to suck it up. Alas, but there is another way out and it is to create your own reality and block the controllers because if you don't look at them they loose power. so since I'm not technically gifted that is precisely what I intent to do even though it's f**ng hard to ignore them. DO you like my nonsense? I don't really mean everything I wrote but well this si ranting and I want to write nonsense on a Friday night.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:03:42 AM by juju »

julia

Re: free writting- don't think just write.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 02:18:08 AM »
I wonder why every board for emotional expression is labeled as "Child's Board" and all the intellectual ones are for adults.. one thing doesn't exclude the other..

Z

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 08:14:09 AM »
"childs board " simply refers to a sub board

Offline annar_chy

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 16:45:46 PM »
Really?  I thought Child Boards were a forum designated for children, for people under 16 or 20 or whatever, so I have been avoiding them for fear of trespassing ...but I just assumed & never investigated or asked.... ::)

The label is a little ambiguous... :-\

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
 Martin Luther King Jr.

Offline Arduina

• cognitive dissidence
  • Transparency 4 the state-Privacy 4 the rest of us!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 16:54:56 PM »
Well just as corporations are supposedly people, forum boards are people too!
Haha...ok, bad joke.

I figured it meant "sub-boards" after I had clicked on them. I think "child boards" is a cute label! :)

Juju, I sometimes feel like you do. At this point, I often feel like I have to live as if I am being watched or recorded 24/7...just in case. It's unnerving. And I'm already a bit paranoid by nature, and quite cynical. Some people have called me paranoid, but those people don't even have a clue about the extent of internet, phone, and other such surveillance.
Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government,owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship.FDR

Offline annar_chy

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 17:13:59 PM »
@ Juju

Friday night nonsense is the best  8)

Sounds like you feel trapped by the current economic & political model of your world.  I do.  Money is valued like nothing else & I find it hard to move in this world when my core value system is so different than the reality we endure &, ironically, help perpetuate.

I think you are right, the current economic power structure thrives on creating & maintaining poverty, for a cheap labour force.  The currrent political power structures thrive on the fear & grasping, the distraction & desperation & division that poverty generates. 

We are all limited by certain realities - and in some ways these limits are worthwhile, challenging us and disciplining us.  In other ways certain realities can seem overwhelming and untenable.  I've also noticed that so much of what I see is in my mind's eye - filtered by my experience, my emotional state or my expectations.  And what I think hugely affects how I feel.  This has been a useful observation because it enables me to control my emotional state in a very elementary way.  You can experiment with this notion: think of an injustice & you will probably feel angry;think of your favourite person or place or pastime & you will probably feel pretty good.

Being a social creature, I find it important to spend time with people I respect & who understand me & share some of my core beliefs.  It has been pretty hard to discover that very few of my family members fit into this category.

Your ramblings sound a bit Orwellian...but then our world feels a bit Orwellian...with a large serving of Machiavelli  ;)

Martin Luther King Jr.

Offline annar_chy

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 17:18:13 PM »
@ Arduenna Silva

Child Boards are people too! :D
 Martin Luther King Jr.

Z

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 17:55:37 PM »
Really?  I thought Child Boards were a forum designated for children, for people under 16 or 20 or whatever, so I have been avoiding them for fear of trespassing ...but I just assumed & never investigated or asked.... ::)

The label is a little ambiguous... :-\

We have a board for people aged 12 - 16 years old only for those interested ;-)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 17:57:45 PM by Z »

julia

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 19:40:24 PM »
I thought nobody would see this post ! Thanks for posting and feel free to rant we all need it sometimes!!