Author Topic: The dereliction of World Intellectual Property Organization's duty (WIPO)  (Read 15451 times)

Offline Junho yang

I attended 2015 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON IP AND VALUE CREATION today.

There were the director of the Office of Patent Administration of Korea & John SANDAGE, the deputy executive director of WIPO & Russell SLIFER, the deputy chief of USPTO & Raimund LUTZ, the deputy executive director of EPO & KIHARA Yoshitake, the deputy executive director of JPO.

I was very dissapointed with the deputy chief of USPTO there. I think that USPTO didn't give up making fake US patents until now. He pretended to be ignorant of fake US patents. And He had no manners. Because I explained USPTO's crime very loudly with speaking English. He was enough to understand my insist. He made a clumsy excuse at that time. 
When staffs didn't give me any microphone, so I had to approach a master of ceremonies for using her microphone in the corner of room. But, 5 staffs shoved hard me, so I couldn't approach microphone. Many audiences were noisy in a commotion and the speakers hurried away.

Reducing patent pending period is NOT the solution to US fake patent problem.
Please, look at the file history of fake US patent. US government can make fake US patents very fast.

US government officers are incorrigible liars. Don't believe them.
The truth is:
US government was the dirty power behind NAZI.
Now, US government is the real NAZI and attack individuals and companies for US interest.
The Myth of the Good War: The USA in World War II
http://www.jacquespauwels.net/the-myth-of-the-good-war-the-usa-in-world-war-ii/

Offline Junho yang

These nation peoples (Germany, Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan, France, Sweden, Brazil) MUST be very careful USPTO.
A patent attorney usually can make a real patent within 1 week.
I think that USPTO can make fake patent within 3 days. Reducing 'US patent pending period' monthly based?? It is of no use.
The truth is:
Now, US government is the real NAZI and attack individuals and companies for US interest.

Offline Junho yang

US government are the most dirty souls, insane and mad.
They enjoy international crimes for pleasure.
Seems, US government try to change USPTO's system and WIPO system to right direction. But, it is not true.

What will bank robberies hate?
Bank? No. People save their money in banks. Bank robberies are easy to find big money in banks.

Guards? No. Guards protect big money from other bank robberies until the bank robberies visit.

A closed door of safes? No. The closed door protect big money  from other bank robberies  until the bank robberies visit.

Bank robberies hate police force's pursuing after their crime.

And Bank robberies hate conscience or someone who looks like Snowden.

I think that USPTO didn't give up stealing foreign data and making many fake US patents until now.

The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

When you apply for your PCT patent for world market, Don't use USPTO and KIPO.
They are the most dirty criminals in the world.
USPTO is still committing international intellectual property crimes against foreign patents.
USPTO didn't change their dirty laws.

If a nation try to develop their skills, the nation can be rich about 20~30 years later.
But, if US government steal the nation's data and make fake US patents against the foreign nation's economy, then the foreign nation cannot be rich later.
US government steal foreign nation's brighter future. US government want foreign children to be beggars. I am saying about your sons and daughters.

Why don't USPTO publish and disclose US patents as soon as possible?
For being better qualified as a patent?
No. Almost US inventors hire US patent attorneys. Even if some of the changes exist, if the US inventors didn't steal foreign data, international patent offices and organizations don't blame the behaviors. Then why do USPTO hide many US written application for US patent?
Yes, for making fake US patents against foreign patents.

Remember, USPTO and US government don't want to change their mind.
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Seems, Director General Francis Gurry is trying to do his best on world intellectual property environment.
Then, what is the problem in WIPO?
[/font]
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

Because USPTO make international intellectual property crimes again and again, WIPO don't need to make other articles anymore.
Why MUST International people follow WIPO's rule except USPTO and US government?
Furthermore, why do international people have to protect dirty US intellectual property rights for US interests? Then, international people are no better than slaves of the USA.
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

When someone find some Chinese counterfeits somewhere, WIPO sound a big siren for a long time worldwide.
And then, WIPO try to gather member nations against Chinese. And WIPO open so many seminars here and there in so many nations. The titles were "How can member nations defeat the Chinese enemy at last?"

But, in case of US government's big international intellectual property crimes, WIPO use sophistry.
WIPO! Please, break up. I think that present WIPO is a hundred harms without a single gain.

----------------------------------------------------------

Dear  Junho

Thank you for having contacted us.

[font=돋움, dotum, sans-serif]With regard to your mail would like to inform you that the World Intellectual Property Organization is an intergovernmental organization which deals essentially with Member States aiming to promote intellectual property    throughout the world.
[/font]
[/color]
[font=돋움, dotum, sans-serif]We draw your attention to the fact that the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) has no operational role in the enforcement of intellectual property (IP) rights.  That is the task of the national enforcement authorities, operating within their legal framework.  
 [/font]
[/color]
[font=돋움, dotum, sans-serif]WIPO’s role in enforcement related matters aims at achieving the objective of building respect for intellectual property (IP) through progress in the policy dialogue at the international level and by advising Member States in the strengthening of their capacities to develop and give effect to IP enforcement policies and measures.[/font]
[font=돋움, dotum, sans-serif] [/font][/color]
[font=돋움, dotum, sans-serif]Thank you for your understanding.[/font][/color]
[font=돋움, dotum, sans-serif]Best regards.[/font][/color]
Natalia

[font=돋움, dotum, sans-serif]
Customer Service Center
World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
T.+41 22 338 8787 | www.wipo.int
Monday to Friday from 9am until 6pm (CET)

[/font]
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

Re: The dereliction of World Intellectual Property Organization's duty (WIPO)
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2015, 17:14:42 PM »
I  found out the spirit of US government.
US government was worse than NAZI in the Second World War.
US government is seeking many frauds until now.

---------------------------------------------------

Sent: 2015-08-18 (화) 17:06:35
Subject: AW: WIPO and USPTO crime

Dear Mr Junho Yang,

Unfortunately the German Patent- and Trademark Office cannot give you any assistance in your case.

WIPO is administering a lot of treaties of intellectual property rights (PCT, Madrid Agreement, Protocol and so on). WIPO is not competent for any infringement cases.

The national courts or the Federal Patent Court are responsible for infringement cases in Germany.

Please contact the WIPO for further information.

Best regards

Gabriele Weber

Administrative Clerk Enquiry Unit 2.1.2.c

80297 Munich
Phone: 089 2195-1003
Fax: 089 2195-2221
Mail: [email protected]
Internet: http://www.dpma.de

Dear Gabriele Weber Sir,

Furthermore, every Agreement has the full faith and credit clauses. WIPO can say, "Make sure you fulfill the conditions and WIPO articles.
If a member nation don't want to keep WIPO articles calculatedly and commit crimes WIPO MUST indicate contract violation against the violator.
First, USPTO's making fake US patents is clearly a breach of contract within WIPO.

Second,
For example, when a nation bring about dirty and unjust war, people say that the nation broke International Treaty.
The war will be the national policy.
Do you think that a victim can demand his/her damages? The problem is the nation's attitude.

Third,
I flied over Fukushima a few years ago. I wondered why many civil airplanes passed through the territory.
And, I wondered Why many civil airplanes passed through Ukraine.
International intergovernmental organizations and international agencies had to prevent many civil airplanes from flying there at that time.
Whose responsibility?

In case of USPTO's making fake US patent crime, It was NOT a professional negligence. It is an obvious crime against foreigners.

Thus, WIPO and member nations have to solve this problem. I did my best until now. Your turn.

Sincerely,

Junho yang
A victim.
South-Korea

Subject: RE:9999 AW: WIPO and USPTO crime

Dear Gabriele Weber Sir,

If US government sincerely have fulfilled WIPO articles and WIPO rules, or other international laws, your reply is right.
Whitehouse, FBI, CIA, USPTO and so many other US governments didn't fulfill WIPO articles and WIPO rules.
Furthermore, US government committed so many dirty crimes to foreign victims worse than NAZI.
WIPO and all member nations have strong responsibility in USPTO crime.

For example, Cars can be hacked.
http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/conspiracy-theories/153/hacking-alert-dont-buy-us-cars/34183/
Then, to ensure safety international car makers have to take every possible precaution against the dangers of illegal hackings.
The car makers didn't make the dirty hacking system, But they MUST protect their customers.

What will WIPO do for international society against USPTO's crime?
As I know, I contacted WIPO in 2010 year. But, WIPO have ignored my civil appeals.
ED snowden said that US government steal foreign data and other inventors doubted US PCT-patents.
And then, WIPO sent just one Email to me. She said that USPTO crime has nothing to do with WIPO.
Right?
In fact, her opinion is that WIPO will NOT do anything about USPTO international crime.
I hope that WIPO produce the right answers to me as soon as possible.

​Sincerely,

Junho yang
A victim.
South-Korea
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

Re: The dereliction of World Intellectual Property Organization's duty (WIPO)
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2015, 17:47:20 PM »
The picture above is The Myth of the Good War: America in the Second World War Paperback – September 19, 2015
by Jacques R. Pauwels (Author)
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

Some new products need clinical testings or safety evaluations.
But, present WIPO make manufacturers hurry to produce new products. Very dangerous.
I think that international society have to give longer patent right to intellectual property holder 5 years more in case of the product need obvious tests. International society wanted to strip away IP holder's right. People think if IP holders have long-term right, they will abuse their rights and will make things worse. So, national patent offices want high level of invention's skill. And national patent offices want IP holders to pay high cost of patent maintenance which are not nothing to do with sales of the relevant year. 
Because foreign patent registration fees are very high, copycat companies make a lot of money without patent right in the world instead of the IP holders. Then, later IP inventors will have to sell their IP rights to copycat companies in the end.

The truth is: