Author Topic: QxStart introducing My Self  (Read 5849 times)

Offline QxStart

QxStart introducing My Self
« on: October 15, 2015, 14:37:22 PM »
Hey guys I’m new to the group, I’ve never been a part of anonline group so if I makes some mistakes please let me know but I promise to not do them twice. One of my goals was to introduce a privacy technology that I feel can be key to developing financial support for WikiLeaks, but more important can make it easier to have people around the globe provide needed information that needs to be shared. If I can get some ideas on how best to share this with everyone so that no one is offended.

Offline Mister Toast

• Administrator
Re: QxStart introducing My Self
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 15:42:50 PM »
Feel free to post whatever you want on the forum but be aware, any links to a commercial site selling goods will be removed :-)

Offline mayya

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 19:38:43 PM »
welcome :)

Offline QxStart

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 19:49:52 PM »
Thank you, what I want to share with the group is there are apps on GooglePlay and on the Apple Store that can allow you to speak with someone using a Pier to Pier technology that encrypts the voice to 256 Bit and does not allow for anyone to listen in on.

As more and more people want share information about government overreachconcerns this is a great alternative to PGP and others. In keeping with the policies of not posting links I won’t but if anyone wants more info, just ask and I will be glad to provide on other than a public forum.