Author Topic: Assange's attempted smear of the Wikileaks Forum backfires again  (Read 35295 times)

Offline TheTrueWHOHA

Re: Assange's attempted smear of the Wikileaks Forum backfires again
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 02:08:33 AM »
By accusing this forum, he just makes himself a lot weaker

Offline Elaine Davis

• Administrator
  • To thine own self, be true.
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2014, 05:47:46 AM »

OK.

Looks like he is not just naming this forum in particular.

I don't think this post is coming from ASSANGE himself, but probably from whoever is running the WikiLeaks Twitter account. Anyone have any idea who the actual person is who controls the WikiLeaks Twitter account for now?

This one still gets me..and I quote from the tweet:

"...are fronts started by a confirmed FBI informer."

:Confirmed: Yes, Siggi (if that is who the tweet refers to as the one who is an FBI informant), is or WAS a confirmed informant and became confirmed after he gave information to FBI through conversation. Question is ...what length did this conversation have to confirm SIGGI as an FBI informant...did SIGGI go under cover..yes, maybe. And if he did then, WHY would a tweeter from WikiLeaks make such a huge effort after all that scandal with SIGGI is over, to continuously  refer to SIGGI as the forum's owner (which is long over as well) and continuously refer to SIGGI as a confirmed FBI informer.

It is as though the Tweeter has no sense of past time, past scandals and past informants.

Crazy to me.

Who is the current forum owner and why does the tweet not mention him as part of the UNENDORSEMENT, as though being endorsed by a hole pigeon in Ecuador is the only way to remain part of the human race? 

I'm checking the mentality here. Just checking. =)

Backin up.
GOD FORBID THE LIGHTS GO OUT and a zillion brains have to be retrained to function in manual reality.

Does anyone else get the idea that the tweets on the WL account are starting to sound a little like someone is bathing in a bird bath, eating bird food & possibly smoking bird * in his own sphere??

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2014, 21:37:00 PM »
I can assure you Elaine that the person tweeting for WikiLeaks is either Assange himself or a close staff member who is being told directly what to tweet. Assange would never allow anyone to tweet for WikiLeaks unless he had complete control over what they were tweeting. He has been shown to kick off any WikiLeaks staff that disagree with him or do not do as they are told. No exceptions.

The tweeter is trying to spread false information about the forum and it is trying to create fear among people that have interest in the forum that it is a dangerous place. It is trying to make them think that the forum is controlled by the FBI, claiming that Siggi that used to be an FBI informant owns/started the forum.  It is pure manipulation.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline kimono

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2014, 12:13:35 PM »
I can assure you Elaine that the person tweeting for WikiLeaks is either Assange himself or a close staff member who is being told directly what to tweet. Assange would never allow anyone to tweet for WikiLeaks unless he had complete control over what they were tweeting.

this is also true for me that this is julian assange who certainly tweets in person on the Wikileaks account: you can recognize his style of answering, same words as in the interviews he gave in the media.
the question is why he seeks to cause this paranoia among the supporters?

if he has something to say against the forum, why not making an official statement? why not attacking the forum in the media? 

and if the forum has something to prove against Wikileaks, then why not publishing it immediately - instead of making suggestions of things that we can't understand as a supporter?...

if there are secret services spying on the forum and the conversations between the forum and WL, they have to rack their brains trying to figure out what's going on, because I have the impression that you both make more noise sometimes than what is true and you're confusing people's heads in the end.

when the WL forum twitter account tweets that you have criminalizing proofs against Assange that you won't publish, then why do you tweet this if you're not going to publish it?
it does not help supporters to understand where is the real problem between you and @wikileaks....
"Les hommes qui ont vécu dans les laboratoires n'imaginent guère que les partis extrêmes" -
"Men who lived in the laboratories can hardly imagine anything else than extreme parties" (Louis Aragon, 1897-1982)

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2014, 17:24:35 PM »
Ha Ha Ha, again.....

Ok now "affiliated with the FBI"...But it was before....

..."confirmed FBI informer"... and then another time it was...

..a "confessed agent of the FBI"...

The forum has stated time and time again that it does not seek the endorsement of Julian Assange and once AGAIN the forum was NOT created by Siggi the infamous ex friend and confidant of Julian Assange. It was created and up and running before Siggi came to the forum, sent by Julian Assange to control its content to his advantage. 

I am not going to even pretend that I am out to save the world from Julian Assange in my quest to point out his lies and manipulation. The world does not actually need saving from a man that is too much of a coward to allow a forum to write what it thinks about him freely. In all of his lies and manipulation he only exposes himself to people that read between the lines and do not take in his blatant lies as truth. 

At this point I am seriously considering anyone that fully buys into his agenda to be subject. I really and wondering about their own intent...
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline J.C

• la plume est plus puissante que l'épée
    • Snowden
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2014, 18:49:42 PM »
It is interessting, from a medical, psychological viewpoint.

I rise this as a serious question, what if Assange REALLY believes what he tweets, but he changes very often the verbs he uses.
well I am not very deep into clinical psychiatrie, but I am aware of symptoms and Assange shows a lot of them.

"Paranoid schizophrenia manifests itself in an array of symptoms. Common symptoms for paranoid schizophrenia include auditory hallucinations (hearing voices), paranoid delusions (believing everyone is out to cause you harm). However, two of the symptoms separate this form of schizophrenia from other forms."

"One criterion for separating paranoid schizophrenia from other types is delusion. A delusion is a belief that is held strong even when evidence shows otherwise. Some common delusions associated with paranoid schizophrenia include, “believing that the government is monitoring every move you make, or that a co-worker is poisoning your lunch”

Question is: How did Assange eat his meals?
Question is: after Snowden, how many people affected with paranoid schizophrenia, have been thrown deeper into their sad world?

more here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia
Assange fears the Pigeon.

https://goo.gl/QjIHja

Offline anonymousforumuser

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2014, 03:36:04 AM »
I would also aggree, Assange is accusing people that support wikileaks. He is in theory, killing himself, slowly.

Offline kimono

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2014, 13:51:33 PM »
I would like to know why it's not possible to answer to this topic related to the same subjects, the attacks against the wl forum:

http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/-wikileaks-related-news/23/assange-attacks-forum-again-what-does-truth-reveal-it-reveals-fear/31444/

If people from the forum really want to continue their way without Assange critics, then I would suggest you to organize with the forum some events for supporters in different countries.
That would permit to people supporting transparency and internet freedom to meet. 

It would be something different than meetings for hackers or international congresses for computer analysts, transparency politicians, or pirate party congresses, etc.

I think the WL forum should imagine its own way of continuing the way without Wikileaks, by inviting people to meet in the real world, not just on internet - somewhere else than here. By doing assembly like the Occupy movement, far from politicians, far from all those people who are manipulating our history.

Then, it will be much more funnier to criticize Assange's tweets! :)
"Les hommes qui ont vécu dans les laboratoires n'imaginent guère que les partis extrêmes" -
"Men who lived in the laboratories can hardly imagine anything else than extreme parties" (Louis Aragon, 1897-1982)

Offline kimono

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2014, 16:44:46 PM »
Next time Julian Assange and Wikileaks official twitter account are trying to make pressure against the WL forum, just tweet them this image:

I'm allergic to all your bullshits!

Offline J.C

• Snowden
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2014, 17:43:57 PM »
Here is more news from that guy inside the embassy..

I would comment on it but the guy isn´t worth my keyboard - I send him my litterbox insted.

Anti-WikiLeaks front organisation founded by FBI informer decloaks:

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/510864190517805056

Offline kimono

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2014, 13:05:08 PM »
Strange thing, WL forum blocked me on Twitter - so I can't retweet their tweets against Assange! 
Why did they block me? you're doing the same than wikileaks now? it's not funny.

Koyaanisqatsi

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2014, 19:09:54 PM »
To be able to answer your question, we would need to know your Twitter account name. Our Twitter account is maintained by more than one person

Offline Zuse

• "There aint no gettin offa this train were on!"
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2014, 19:31:46 PM »
Well at least we have all picked the right side , and not been suckered in by his lies, and to think I used to admire him many moons ago, thanks for all the well structured info - by the way Koyaanisqatsi need to on jabber if you dont mind

Offline kimono

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2014, 13:27:03 PM »
my blog @wikileaksactu was blocked by @wikileaks_forum twitter account

I don't understand why, we were tweeting about the WL forum photos posted on cabledrum, and so I tweeted the link to them because they asked me what I was talking about - and so they blocked me.

They said 'If you're trying to be funny, you're blocked!' - I don't understand their tweet....

now, I can't retweet them anymore, but it doesn't matter. Now, I'm convinced that all WL supporters are somehow strange and paranoid :)

To be able to answer your question, we would need to know your Twitter account name. Our Twitter account is maintained by more than one person

Offline J.C

• Snowden
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2014, 20:08:40 PM »
You are right,

Julian Assange is very paranoid.