Author Topic: Most important leak to date  (Read 12691 times)

julia

Re: Most important leak to date
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2011, 11:04:07 AM »
Curiously, Barrack Obama says that people committing crimes in Libya will be held accountable. How about holding those committing crimes in Iraq accountable first, to show the world that he's fair dinkum! Shouldn't the International War Crimes Tribunal be looking into "Collateral Murder?" Perhaps that organisation is a US puppet akin to the UN.

All is not what it seems!  :-X

Way to go! I like your logic !

julia

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2011, 11:06:13 AM »
and another video documentary I hadn't seen about collateral murder.. it's very good. I think it's the ABC one

Assange/Ellsberg/Jonsdottir on ABC-News Pt.2/3

Offline officegunner

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2012, 11:52:38 AM »
All must be free! May the power of open source and net neutrality rule forever!  O:)

Offline Mercury

• New Member Group
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2012, 07:13:58 AM »
An example of American attitudes toward Manning and "patriotism" in general can be found in the comments on this page:
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/12/10141790-army-officer-recommends-court-martial-for-manning-in-wikileaks-case#comments
It isn't only the military who are brainwashed.  The vocal American "patriots", on this mainstream site, are out for blood, while making excuses for the crew responsible for the incident.
Freedom of speech?  Check it out and see for yourselves.
In America, "freedom" means waving the flag, "my country right or wrong", supporting aggressive wars and genocide - swallowing the lies.  They may seem similar to those in Germany during the Hitler era.
If these people had their way, you would not have the right to dissent.  The army wives are some of the worst of them.  If you want to see one example of how far America has succumbed blatantly to fascism - this is it!