Author Topic: TDIW: Comments & Suggestions  (Read 10938 times)

m_cetera

TDIW: Comments & Suggestions
« on: December 23, 2011, 05:39:31 AM »
This Day in WikiLeaks is a blog I created to help keep people informed about WikiLeaks news. Many people run on a busy schedule and can't always take the time to look through articles, Twitter, or wherever to find out exactly what is going on. The format of TDIW is supposed to be simple and easy to look through to give a rough overview of the daily news, and if you're further interested in a specific topic, the link to the full article is embedded.

I would love to hear any comments and suggestions you have for this blog. It is made to fill your needs, and thus your input is essential.

Voda

Re: TDIW: Comments & Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 10:41:17 AM »
I do not have negative comments about your blog
In fact I like it very much because when I am looking for daily informations about wl and JA, I can easy find them on your blog.
Informations are separated by dates, then on subjects: WL, JA and Bradley Manning - I can choose what I am interested.
Also archive by dates it is on left menu

I like this conception. I like you are concentrated on information about WL, JA and BM. Many other pages and blogs start to posted news connected with WL, and now, I must say so, we have confusion of information, and in this 'bunch' of informations WL is somehow lost.

finnaly, it happened few times in last weeks, when I need something fast about WL, I was searching on your blog because it is clear and easy.

;)

Offline rupert

• New Member Group
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 14:25:29 PM »
I think it's very good: both, informative and easy-to-use! Great job in terms of historic refrences as well!
It really saves a lot of time when kept all in one place. But as soon as you also post it here on the forum, it makes it even more favourable!) Thanks.

Flavia

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 15:30:54 PM »
no suggestions from me, just a comment: thank you m_cetera for your job and keep up this way!  <3

Offline Midnightsun

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 15:42:10 PM »
TDIW is a great idea and a great project! as I'm searching for news and articles by myself for hours and it's very time intensive, I'm glad to find a summary with the most important things of the day! so I can make sure I don't miss something, even when I don't have that much time to surf through all new articles and posts.  :) keep up the good work!
The world needed WikiLeaks to wake up. WikiLeaks needs us to continue.

Offline Signhilde

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 22:03:23 PM »
Thanks! It is very good.

Offline solidarity

• New Member Group
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 14:23:45 PM »
Fanatstic idea, i really like it!
" If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal. " John Lennon

Offline iheartwl

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 09:26:31 AM »
This is wonderful, keep up the great work! <3 ;)

Offline iheartwl

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 09:29:20 AM »
The formatting is far preferable on wl-f.com than on blogspot IMO.

Offline iheartwl

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 09:33:16 AM »
I would also add that I would enjoy TDIW more if it were made to be more comprehensive.  I would love for it to literally be a one-stop shop for all the opinion pieces and coverage of WL.  For example, a quick C-f of the blogspot page didn't yield anything for the atlantic piece comparing stratfor to the economist a week later and more expensive.  Granted, it was a mostly stupid article, but I think it would be good to have a "hall of shame" section for warped smears as well.

</my2c>

JS49

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 10:56:54 AM »
This is a great site.  I am new to and just 'finding my way around' in here.  I have been looking at tweets about supporting Julian Assange and reading about rallies around the country.  I have been tweeting the government needs to protect J.A. from extradition.  One thing I can't find is where is the rally in Adelaide? ..time and place.
I think there needs to be some bumper stickers for cars, maybe some letter boxing...etc..

Offline Fanshen

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 02:51:53 AM »
I only discovered this recently but think it is FANTASTIC!  I am impressed with the work you put in and find it probably the most valuable I know of for things that relate to Wikileaks and Julian.  I will be looking at it every day from now on.  Please keep up the good work!!

julia

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 06:06:16 AM »
I always stop by to read This Day in Wikileaks. It is very useful. Thank you very much for putting it together and for making it so clear. This way you can grasp what is happening really quickly. I don't always have time but I always check and see how things are going just in case some help is needed.

Offline Jerbar

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2012, 10:56:09 AM »
I was wondering what is going on with the "donating" link on the April 5th Beat the Blockade line. It used to send you to a different web sight that was not a WL site and now it reads bad gateway??

m_cetera

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2012, 11:40:20 AM »
I was wondering what is going on with the "donating" link on the April 5th Beat the Blockade line. It used to send you to a different web sight that was not a WL site and now it reads bad gateway??

Thanks for pointing that out. Sometimes links get mixed up, especially when transferring it from the blog to here. The link's been fixed on the latest post. :-)