Author Topic: Vaccine Injury.  (Read 17599 times)

Offline Symmetry

Vaccine Injury.
« on: August 24, 2011, 19:30:59 PM »
Bill Gates calling vaccine advocates (parents of vaccine injured autistic kids) child killers:

http://youtu.be/EFlhBYwLbf8

Proven in a court room; children compensated by the USA "vaccine court" for autism:

http://youtu.be/gAyUuJlRgT4

..and here we have Bill Gates involved in government run vaccine programs for poorer countries.
http://youtu.be/R7oChgu18aE
In the first vid he assures people they are safe yet when making deals he speaks enthusiastically about "numbers" which makes him sound more like Bill Gates the buisness man than the philantopist.

I'm really not against vaccines.. and that disclaimer seems to be something that has to be said over and over again as there are groups of people that think sacrificing a minority for the greater good is fair enough. They are an amazing invention but are far from being 100% safe. In the west parents can choose whether or not to give vaccines to their children (though they may not be allowed to attend school). They can educate themselves but in poorer countries parents just have to trust that what some stranger injects into their child is safe. What do they do if they're not and end up with a dead or maimed child? Ring their lawyer? More likely more incidents like this will occur:

http://twocircles.net/2010aug21/four_children_die_lucknow_after_being_administered_measles_vaccine.html
The four children namely Rekha, Sahil, Satyam Kumari and Sania belonging to villages of Bindauva, Rampur Garhi and Padmin Kheda villages of the Mohanlalganj were brught by their parents for immunisation. All the children were below two years of age, the youngest being six months old.

The SDM Mohanlalganj, JP Chauhan who had reached the scene stated that the information arrived at 11 am that some childrne had fallen ill after being administered vaccines. By 11:30 when SDM reached the scene, the children had died.

According to locals, the children fainted soon after being administered vaccine. Their eyes rolled back and some fluid started coming out of their mouth (convulsion like symptoms). Soon the news spread like wild fire and the immunisation drive in adjoining 41 villages came to grinding halt. Health officials and district administration too reached the scene but could not ascertain the cause of death. District Magistrate Anil Sagar, DIG Rajeev Krishna, Chief Medical Officer (CMO) Dr AK Shukla, Director General, Family Welfare Dr SP Ram all were perplexed over the incident.

CMO Dr Shukla stated that the irate villagers held the doctor, three ANMs and pharmacist of the Nigoha PHC hostage for several hours. Both DM Anil Sagar and DIG Rajeev Krishna in a soothing tone stated that guilty will not be spared.

DM announced a compensation of Rs 25,000-50,000 will be provided. One of the family whose another child is physically disabled will be given pension.

Health experts meanwhile opined that the death after vaccination could occur if an expired vaccine is administered. The vaccine whose cold chain has been snapped also comes under expired category or not fit for human use.
Reacting over the incident, DG (FW), Dr SP Ram said: "I physically verified the stock of vaccines present at the aanganwadi centre. Neither the vaccine had expired (date of manufacture: May 2009 and date of expiry: may 2011) nor was there any problem in the cold chain.''

However, the locals are not buying the reason that four children can die at a same time under similar circumstances. The bodies have been sent for postmorterm and report is expected within next 24 hours.

So the official response was coincidence.. there are many other incidences of infant death also dismissed as really bad timing.

Five sudden infant deaths Japan. Pfeizer of course says "no causal relationship":

http://youtu.be/w7n92V-6GbU

What happened in Australia could have been so much worse:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/little-girl-died-in-cot-after-flu-jab/story-e6frg6nf-1225858118518
THE bereaved father of a toddler who died within a day of receiving the seasonal flu vaccine said last night that he could not believe this was coincidental.

David Epapara spoke out after the Queensland Coroner was called in to investigate the little girl's death, which has intensified concern at the risk of side effects from the vaccine to children under five.

Two-year-old Ashley Epapara was found dead in her cot on April 9, the morning after she and her twin sister were inoculated by the family GP in Brisbane.

Mr Epapara told The Australian yesterday that both children had been "perfectly fine" until they received the combined jab for seasonal flu and swine flu.

"We don't know much about what happened at this stage," he said from the family's Mount Gravatt home, on Brisbane's south side.

"But it seems too much of a coincidence for a healthy girl, after having this vaccine, to just pass away. It is shocking."

About 60 babies and small children, mainly in Western Australia, have suffered fits, fever and vomiting after receiving the new seasonal flu vaccine, prompting Australia's chief medical officer last Friday to advise against its being given to under-fives.

The condition of a seriously ill one-year-old girl in Perth improved yesterday, with Princess Margaret Hospital listing her as serious and stable, an advance on her critical state last week.

Queensland Chief Health Officer Jeannette Young said yesterday there was no proof that the seasonal vaccine was to blame for baby Ashley's death. "Until now, neither Queensland Health nor the relevant national body had been advised of, or were aware of, any death allegedly related to a 2010 seasonal flu vaccination in Queensland," Dr Young said.

"Queensland Health is working closely with the Coroner on this matter.

..and have a guess what conclusion the coronor reached:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-09-10/flu-vaccine-cant-be-ruled-out-in-toddlers-death/2256142
A Brisbane coroner says he cannot rule out a link between the death of a two-year-old girl in April and the seasonal flu vaccine.

Ashley Epapara died in Brisbane a day after she and her twin were inoculated against the flu by a GP.

Coroner John Lock says a lengthy investigation has failed to determine the cause of the toddler's death, but its link with the vaccination cannot be absolutely excluded.

Autopsy results were inconclusive.

"There was no finding to causally connect the young child's death with the flu vaccination," Mr Lock said.

Again I am not against vaccines.. I am against this "expendable minority" mentality that sees vaccine injured children as some sort of cost cutting sacrifice for the greater good. Some children are more predisposed to vaccine injury, or perhaps vaccines science hasn't been researched enough but instead of researching actual vaccine safety companies seem to be burying these deaths and injuries under the lie of "coincidence" or calling them "rare" reactions.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 20:32:07 PM by Symmetry »
Without action good ideas are wasted electricity.

Offline Sprawlie

Re: Vaccine Injury.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 20:47:06 PM »
Here are some more news articles about the subject of autism, its causes and recent studies: http://www.sciencedaily.com/news/mind_brain/autism/ - some of them involving the subject of the MMR-controversy.

Interesting topic. Thanks for bringing it up.

‎If you’re going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It’s the only good fight there is.

Offline Symmetry

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 07:05:05 AM »
Thanks for that Sprawlie. :)

Alot of the studies do to seem to vindicate vaccines yet companies have not been able to explain the cases like in the OP beyond "no causal link". I honestly think they would be better off studying the autistic children parents alledge to have had vaccine reactions. Auto immune problems aren't uncommon in people with ASD.. and things like peanut allergies have jumped through the roof without explanation. Something is going on.. not sure exactly what but hopefully time will tell.

..and hopefully a whistleblower or two. ;)

Offline Symmetry

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 07:51:33 AM »
Another (recently published) another study "vindicating" vaccines:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=childhood-vaccines-cleared-of-autism-diabetes-link-new-report
Vaccines are largely safe, and do not cause autism or diabetes, the US Institute of Medicine (IOM) said in a report issued today. This conclusion followed a review of more than 1,000 published research studies.

"We looked very hard and found very little evidence of serious adverse harms from vaccines," says Ellen Wright Clayton, chairwoman of the reporting committee and director of the Center for Biomedical Ethics and Society at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. "The message I would want parents to have is one of reassurance."

The report, commissioned in 2009 by the US Health Resources and Services Administration, covers the eight vaccines that comprise the majority of claims filed with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), which compensates people for adverse health effects from any of 11 vaccines.

/snip/

Yet the vaccine court has compensated vaccine injured kids who have also developed autism.. so how can they categorically say "vaccines do not cause autism" when there have compensated children for autism (/who also have autism) in the vaccine court?

(continued)
The eight vaccines under review were those for chickenpox; influenza; hepatitis B; human papillomavirus; diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (DTaP); measles, mumps and rubella (MMR); hepatitis A; and meningococcal disease.

According to the report, evidence "convincingly supports a causal relationship" for only 14 specific adverse effects, including a range of infections associated with the chickenpox vaccine; brain inflammation and fever-induced seizures related to the MMR vaccine; allergic reactions to six of the vaccines and fainting or local inflammation caused by injection of any of them. The report noted that many of the more serious events, such as those linked to the chickenpox and MMR vaccines, only occur in children with weakened immune systems.

The report also includes less-convincing evidence of links between four other adverse events and particular vaccines.

On 135 other possible links between the vaccines and adverse effects, the panel concluded that there was "inadequate evidence to accept or reject a casual relationship".
/snip/

The results of this study very missleading.

On one hand it says vaccines don't cause autism.. of course the vaccine court has proven otherwise but there is already evidence that brain inflammation can cause autism:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4004075.stm
Brain inflammation link to autism

Scientists have produced compelling evidence that autism may in some cases be linked to inflammation of the brain.

They found certain immune system components that promote inflammation are consistently activated in people with autism.

So how can they say autism is not caused by vaccines when they already admit vaccines can cause brain inflammation?

(continued from original)
"For those parents who are on the fence, this will be another piece of reassuring evidence, although I don't know how many more pieces of reassuring evidence you need," says Paul Offit, chief of the infectious diseases division of The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania. "For those who are committed to the concept that vaccines are harmful independent of what the data say, it won't matter."
What about for those who have actually been paying attention to what these experts have been saying?

They have said that brain swelling can cause autism..  they have said vaccines can cause brain swelling... yet they deny that vaccines can cause autism.  ???

They have records of children having injuries including brain inflammation/swelling and parents of compensated children have also come forward saying their children have developed autism. They make a distinction between the two in the same article yet fail to admit that the two have already been connected as sometimes being cause and consequence of the same thing.

Evidence and results that directly contradict eachother is certainly NOT reassuring.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 07:53:16 AM by Symmetry »

Offline MademoiselleMercurielle

• Magnificently confused
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 22:37:40 PM »
Okay, I'm gonna have to side with the scientific establishment on this one. From personal experience, I am more than willing to bet my life that vaccines are safe. Fact is, I'd rather trust the guys and gals with PhDs than a bunch of hysterical parents.  :P
We are the Universe learning about itself.

Offline Symmetry

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 05:36:18 AM »
If you want parents with PHDs.. would a neurologist do?

http://youtu.be/YxfgqsZ8BV0

Just because they are parents does not void their eye witness accounts.. and he certainly does not seem hysterical to me.

themillieblog

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 06:53:28 AM »
To be honest, vaccines scare me. I think some kids might be more predisposed to autism that others too. Could vaccines have a greater effect on these kids and leave others healthy?
Also what are we supposed to do, what would happen to a child if there are no vaccines administered at all? I know some parents withhold vaccinations (even though some schools refuse to take unvaccinated children) but would they be at greater risk of catching some illnesses for not being vaccinated. Then again if they do get vaccines they might end up with autism, so we're back to the same problem!

I don't know much about the topic but I love to learn. 

Offline 1996

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 16:26:36 PM »
very interesting topic symmetry , many kids in asia are not even treated with vaccines , it may be scary but its important to avoid polio .

Offline Symmetry

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 17:57:28 PM »
To be honest, vaccines scare me. I think some kids might be more predisposed to autism that others too. Could vaccines have a greater effect on these kids and leave others healthy?
Also what are we supposed to do, what would happen to a child if there are no vaccines administered at all? I know some parents withhold vaccinations (even though some schools refuse to take unvaccinated children) but would they be at greater risk of catching some illnesses for not being vaccinated. Then again if they do get vaccines they might end up with autism, so we're back to the same problem!

I don't know much about the topic but I love to learn.
I think there are the life/death vaccines that people should take and should not be afraid of.. and the vaccines that can be skipped or spaced out rather than being given all at once. It would also be good if combination vaccines were more available in single doses for more sensitive immune systems.

For other diseases.. I see no real reason good reason to to give all newborns the hep b shot. If their mother has it then there are greater risk factors so it's a good idea but it's not something everyone gets exposed to. Anyway here is the US recommended schedule:

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6005a6.htm

Here are details on side effects. "Very rare" is mentoned a bit.. I'm not sure what that means though.  :dry:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm

Offline Symmetry

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2011, 08:09:07 AM »
very interesting topic symmetry , many kids in asia are not even treated with vaccines , it may be scary but its important to avoid polio .
Thanks for chiming in Amna. :smile:

You are right polio can get quite nasty and the world desperately needed a vaccine for it.. but again we had then the same problem then as we do now when we should have learned from our mistakes. The science was not understood properly and they seemed to have been making it up as they went along. Trial and error is how scientists learn but with vaccines it's done in the field.. but trials are proving to be an ineffective safeguard long term for whatever reason. Even the polio vaccine for instance had it's own "teething problems".

http://web.archive.org/web/20040720074452/http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99996116
Vaccine scandal revives cancer fear

19:00 07 July 04

Exclusive from New Scientist Print Edition. Subscribe and get 4 free issues.

Many millions more people than previously thought might have been given polio vaccine contaminated with a monkey virus linked to cancer.

It has been known since 1960 that early doses of polio vaccine were widely contaminated with simian virus 40, or SV40, which infects macaque monkeys. Tens of millions of people in the US and an unknown number in other countries, including the UK, Australia and the former Soviet Union, may have been exposed prior to 1963.

The contamination occurred because the kidney cells the vaccine virus was grown in came from monkeys infected with SV40. Health officials say the problem was eliminated after 1963.

Now Michele Carbone of Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago has announced results that suggest the Soviet polio vaccine was contaminated after 1963, possibly until the early 1980s. "Is there infectious virus? The short answer is, yes," Carbone told the Vaccine Cell Substrate Conference 2004 in Rockville, Maryland, last week.

The vaccine was almost certainly used throughout the Soviet bloc and probably exported to China, Japan and several countries in Africa. That means hundreds of millions could have been exposed to SV40 after 1963.

Rare cancers

The consequences of exposure to the virus (which is not related to HIV in any way) are unclear. There is evidence is that some of the people given contaminated vaccines were infected by SV40, and that such infections might lead to the development of certain rare types of cancer many years down the line. But the link with cancer has neither been proved, nor shown to be false.
Since this was discovered the link seems to have been ruled out through studies etc but there are some that remain unconvinced:

http://www.sv40foundation.org/

I'm on the fence on this link specifically as I don't know enough about rare cancer stats.. I do know that 15 years ago the cancer rate was 1 in 3.. now it is 1 in 2 people. Thats are really muddy issue as our world is so full of toxins, crap and radiation that in five thousand years when geologists take core samples they'll be saying "* was wrong with these people?".

..thats a different topic though  ;)

I guess my point is while vaccines are good we have to try protect everyone and make sure we're not just trading one set of diseases for another.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 10:15:29 AM by Symmetry »

Offline Guy Thorium Green

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 13:58:49 PM »
http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=21C9E60E7A00D3D8B3DF37796B661886

This shows the shocking character of at least one of murdochs churnalists,i doubt he even has a clue to the damage he has caused , maybe before his last day realisation will dawn on him , pity the fool .

Offline Symmetry

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2011, 18:14:45 PM »
http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=21C9E60E7A00D3D8B3DF37796B661886

Doctors being threatened with being struck off is bad enough.. but blacklisting kids from getting treatment when they are severely ill regardless of whether it's caused by vaccine injury (MMR in this case) is taking things to a new low. I hadn't seen that till now..  he really did himself a disservice with such behaviour.

This shows the shocking character of at least one of murdochs churnalists,i doubt he even has a clue to the damage he has caused , maybe before his last day realisation will dawn on him , pity the fool .

Agreed. I've read about Brian Deer before but his behaviour in the vid is contemptable and combative. He obviously has no interest in reporting the actual objective truth instead he's shouting parents down implying they're liars, delusional and outright calling them "desperate" in an attempt to discredit them. Such charactor attacks are indeed consistant with the Murdoch code of ethics so shoudn't be surprised really. I'll take that brave segway thankyou Guy.  :happy:

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/july172011/murdoch-vaccines-wn.php
Murdoch and Vaccines - Exposure of Murdoch's Crimes Open Up A Much Larger Story

By William Newton Special to Salem-News.com

/snip/

Brian Deer is the reporter who savaged Dr Wakefield from the pages of the Sunday Times, a paper managed by Rupert Murdoch's son James Murdoch who is on the board of GlaxoSmithKline which makes the MMR.  Deer researched his case with the help of Medico-Legal Investigations a private enquiry company whose only source of funding is the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry.  Deer was both the  journalist writing on Wakefield and the person to bring a case of fitness to practice medicine to the General Medical Council, and then wrote about the proceedings as well.   Parents whose children were treated by Wakefield were denied the right to be heard before a real court on claims against the vaccine manufacturers.  The High Court judge who denied them was Sir Nigel Davis, whose brother is an executive board member of Elsevier, publishers of the Lancet which removed Wakefield's paper on the subject, published in 1998, and is on the Board of GlaxoSmithKline.

With the London Times given Brian Deer free reign to attack Wakefield, media closed in like shark.  Coincidentally, the head of Reuters serves on the Board of Merck, and Miriam Stoppard who writes at the Daily Mirror Newspaper is married to Sir Christopher Hogg, who was Chairman of GlaxoSmith Kline un 2004.  Dr Kumar, the Chairman of the GMC Fitness to Practice Panel who ruled against Dr Andrew Wakefield, would not answer questions about his shareholdings in GlaxoSmithKline, and said there was no such thing as vaccine damage as well as saying that any parents who claimed that their children had suffered such, would be treated with scorn and contempt

Wakefield lost his license to practice and left the UK.  What had he done that Murdoch's machine went into action, creating fictions about him, getting his work pulled from the Lancet, getting him brought before the GMC to ultimately lose his license?  Wakefield suggested that until further studies, that the measles vaccine be given as a separate vaccine rather than in combination as the MMR (measles, Mumps, Rubella).  He did not suggest that children not take a measles vaccine, only that there be caution until the MMR was investigate further. This reasonable suggestion was met immediately by the single measles vaccines being taken off the market.

Wakefield's work with Professor Walker-Smith and Professor Simon Murch had touched a nerve.  The pharmaceutical industry, an industry that makes 6 times more than any industry on Wall Street is heavily invested in vaccines (in the US, the companies do not have to prove any efficacy to get FDA approval) and is moving on every front to have their product mandated.  To suggest the one of the main vaccines for children might be destroying them mentally and physiologically was a problem, yet the study showed severe digestive system damage and mitochondrial dysfunction.  Mitochondrial dysfunction has been confirmed by other studies but taking down Wakefield in a big way became a means of discrediting anyone questioning vaccines.  Wakefield was cast as a fraud and so all those voicing concerns were dismissed by reference to him.

• Magnificently confused
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2011, 22:34:02 PM »
Sym, it's funny you mention the Hep B shot. I have a funny story about that. I got three doses of Hep B vaccine within the week of my birth, instead of spaced apart with 6 months between each. I guess I turned out...okay...Sometimes I wonder though!  ;)

Offline Symmetry

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2011, 18:49:16 PM »
That must have been scary for your folks. I hope whoever did it got dealt with.. it sounds like they just read the instructions incorrectly. Imo even if the science isn't up to scratch health workers should be getting trained properly and perhaps have more safeguards in place to prevent human error. ODs are still happening apparently.. if they expect all babies to be vaccinated they should be guarenteeing their safety.

Glad you're okay MM. :)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 19:11:14 PM by Symmetry »

• Magnificently confused
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 01:38:39 AM »
Thanks, Sym. I remember every time my mom told this story to me as a child, she gave me this look like  :unsure: and I could just see her wondering if she would have the "perfect child" if that hadn't happened. :P I was always a bit headstrong!