Author Topic: Hilarious Complaint by @Greekemmy about the Forum  (Read 12640 times)

Howard Bourne

Hilarious Complaint by @Greekemmy about the Forum
« on: March 21, 2014, 15:24:50 PM »
Well well well, I've?read some funny hate mails in my time, but nothing this hilarious. Hands down, this complaint is definately the funniest complaint I have ever read.

This mail is so funny, we had to put it on the " funny stuff " board. Please read on: ( I love the part about her escaping from a mental Institution ....lol )

Dear Sir / Madam

I am writing to you to complain about the content of one of the sites? you are hosting in your servers.

Site name:
www.wikileaks-forum.com
 Site owner:? XXXX other known names:?XXXXXX

The Post in question:

Page
 1:
http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/free-your-emotions/90/anatomy-of-a-forum-troll-the-story-of-atgreekemmy/26119/
Archived here: http://archive.is/yVDMz
Page
 2:
http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/free-your-emotions/90/anatomy-of-a-forum-troll-the-story-of-atgreekemmy/26119/15
Archived here: http://archive.is/W3kP9

The post publishes my picture, full name, makes false statement about my identity, claims that I have escaped from a mental asylum and that police is looking for me, mentions the street that I live, that I suffer from Rabies and I am foaming in the mouth and goes on and on, demeaning and bullying me.

His forum nick on this occasion is ??x and he is joined by his administrators in cyber bullying as they develop a?thread exclusively to defame me.

This thread is then shared in Twitter via @wikileaks_forum and WikiLeaks-Forum Facebook Pages that Mr xxxxxx controls.

I am writing to you requesting your assistance in putting an end to this cyber bulling.

His actions are not just personal. I am involved in a political campaign in promoting Parliamentary Early Day Motion 1021, in co-operation with Green MP Caroline Lucas here in the UK in support of Journalists:

http://www.parliament.uk/edm/2013-14/1021

My contribution is outlined here:

http://wiseupaction.info/2014/03/03/in-support-of-edm-1021-terrorism-act-and-press-freedom/

Mr XXXXXX despite the appearance of his website (presenting himself as pro WikiLeaks) is in fact openly anti-WikiLeaks. By targeting me (and I am not the only one he is attacking) he is trying to subvert my political action and support.

This is a very serious matter.

For 18 months I was deceived by the appearance of the forum and was a member and a moderator. In August 2012 I left after I discovered his real agenda. I refer you to my blog XXXXXXXXXX? for evidence to the extent of his fraud.

His is already committing fraud using WikiLeaks copyrighted name & logos throughout the social media he controls, including the domain name that he owns.

I ask for your co-operation in protecting my privacy and good name and stop the cyber bullying enacted by Mr xxxxx and his helpers.

I thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Kind regards
 Emmy Butlin

More about Greekemmy here: ?"The Anotomy of a Forum Troll" --> http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/free-your-emotions/90/anatomy-of-a-forum-troll-the-story-of-atgreekemmy/26119/msg57340#msg57340?)

TrxiZ

Re: Hilarious Complaint by @Greekemmy about the Forum
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 15:50:43 PM »
oh lord spaghetti!

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 22:19:54 PM »
I will never be able to look upon the actions of these forum trolls without sheer disbelief. She has personally trolled, outed, humiliated, bullied, degraded, and denounced the staff of this forum. Writing this complaint to the forum hoster further augments the extent of the extreme self righteousness of this women. It is perfectly OK for her to commit all these dirty little deeds that she claims others have done to her, but when people fight back, suddenly that is illegal? No way.

The hoster is not going to see only her side of things, she obviously is so self absorbed in the perception of her greatness, she must have believed they would. They are a neutral party that only has the laws concerning internet site hosting to worry about, not her personal grievances, that she fully participated in bringing on to herself!

And does she really think that it is a serious issue that someone might be subverting her personal political actions and support for something she deems of value?? OMG, half the world subverts the other half the world that opposes each others political agendas. Hello!

If she feels so sure about having her rights infringed upon then she needs to pay an attorney and go through the courts to get real action taken, just like anyone else would have to. The problem would be is that material she would present would all be proven to only be in reaction to her initial attacks on others. Not to mention that she has sock puppet accounts that she uses to complete her dirty deeds undercover. It is laughable.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 22:43:29 PM by Riney »
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline Elaine Davis

• Administrator
  • To thine own self, be true.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 04:48:36 AM »
I hope I don't get cyber Spaghetti thrown at me for saying this....but, I would not have devoted an entire thread or subject line to an individual I proclaimed to be mentally insane.  Why?  It's interesting and even entertaining to read, but I have to wonder why SMART people such as yourselves would take so seriously one you consider to be 'mental'...

It or GREEKEMMY is obviously not worth the cyber air anyone posts to proclaim her or prove her insane. Just sayin. =)
GOD FORBID THE LIGHTS GO OUT and a zillion brains have to be retrained to function in manual reality.

Does anyone else get the idea that the tweets on the WL account are starting to sound a little like someone is bathing in a bird bath, eating bird food & possibly smoking bird * in his own sphere??

Howard Bourne

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 12:44:50 PM »
I hope I don't get cyber Spaghetti thrown at me for saying this....but, I would not have devoted an entire thread or subject line to an individual I proclaimed to be mentally insane. Why? It's interesting and even entertaining to read, but I have to wonder why SMART people such as yourselves would take so seriously one you consider to be 'mental'...

It or GREEKEMMY is obviously not worth the cyber air anyone posts to proclaim her or prove her insane. Just sayin. =)

We Need to fill up the " funny stuff " board and this is just Picture perfect. Her " complaint " is a Piece of moder artwork. I love the " I am foaming at the mouth " part...I couldn't stop crying.

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 21:34:35 PM »
I hope I don't get cyber Spaghetti thrown at me for saying this....but, I would not have devoted an entire thread or subject line to an individual I proclaimed to be mentally insane. Why? It's interesting and even entertaining to read, but I have to wonder why SMART people such as yourselves would take so seriously one you consider to be 'mental'...

It is not that we take her seriously for ourselves, but that others might take her seriously and cause us harm. For instance if she was able to convince people to attack the forum to get it taken offline and/or convince the hoster to take us offline as well.

As far as considering her "mental", I think someone else had put that into a joke tweet without really meaning it and she is now using it as a way to convince the hoster that she is being bullied. I personally would not consider her "mental" but instead a self absorbed person that is in love with an icon soo much that she will hurt anybody that might smudge the image of the person she worships.

I know this is a funny thread, but make no mistake, whether she truly is "mental" or not she is perfectly fixed on her intent to take this forum offline and take away everyone's right to enjoy it in the name of who she worships. She has been trying very hard to take this forum down for a very long time without success, so in a way yes, it is kinda funny. But still, like the old saying goes.... even a blind squirrel can find a nut sometimes...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 21:51:20 PM by Riney »
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

enrica

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 14:29:25 PM »
She is immensely funny... Where is that serie of tweets that rant out I've "dared" to post her "cake for Assange" in the forum? XD
Yeah, because in her mind we are anti-Assange and it isn't possible that despite the criticism, the forum staffers support his rights...

Emmy is being immensely extreme in her actions and thoughts.

If it was another person who didn't try for 2 years to cause harm to others, we wouldn't have even calculated her and her cooperators.
But their actions need to be "funny stuffed" as they intend to persuade everybody that we are negative, so negative, ultrameganegative, hypersuper negaMegative etc... Don't you already feel the "FBI-lead negativity" spreading from my aura??
In this case the name of the board could be "Laugh not to Cry".

I don't think she is "mental" in the sense of illness. I think she has a brain and uses it without any sensibility. This is the problem.
There is an enormous difference between thinking this forum isn't ok according to her opinion (and not to others' opinions), and attempting whatever absurdity to try to censor it.

She has problems. Everybody has problems.
In her case she is using No Respect No compassion No sensibility toward those who have been for months her ex colleagues.

Let me break the funny moment by reminding how Tragic (!) was august 2012.

I was on holiday... in late august more or less there was an Assange Speech in front of the embassy...
I remember I didn't hear it because I was on holiday and my priority was giving attention to the persons near me, willing to see me a bit more distanced from the computer.
Before the Assange speech I had even quarreled with an Italian friend because she thought Assange had a political agenda and my friend thought the forum was being "instrumentalized". My friend and I agreed to disagree on the "agenda" thought. All ok.
I was quite disappointed.
I was a strong Assange supporter (and I still support his rights and think he has been doing efforts and also errors to set up wikileaks and run it).
I got the opportunity of talking to Emmy about the J.A. speech as she, in the middle of her holiday too, had the possibility of going to the Embassy to hear it.
Emmy was my ex colleague in moderating certain forum boards and coordinating the translations project, which started in cooperation with WikiLeaks (... lol at the end of 2011 the forum founder told on jabber to stay tuned that there were things to happen in 2012 - wikileaks related indeed... so in 2012 we were cooperating with WL, directly, with Assange and Hrafnsson knowledge and without Siggi that was gone).
She told me the speech was inspiring.
It was, I read it after. Liked. We posted it in the Support Julian Assange site too.

More or less those same days - a bit before or later this moment - always in the middle of my holiday, by reading the conversations in an internet area dedicated to mods/admins comments, I learned the forum founder had doubts on Assange's behaviors.
Facts were many...
The Syria Files controversity came out after. The first thing I learned was the WL team (Assange personally involved) was turning the Facebook WikiLeaks page into an "ask for donations tool", even if they had never calculated that page before, and the priority was fundraising WL (nope if they were going to loose supporters!); WL had linked the Fb page to twitter and ... you can imagine, almost each tweet contained a request for donations (money money money) in that moment... on Facebook they looked not so interesting and as twitter and fb are different the page was getting less consense... and WL leader pretended to decide about the page even if he had never been running it forbidding other supporters to post else than his decisions...
By the way, it was in that moment that WikiLeaks staffers told the person who was running the page, after he had posted on extremists joining the fight in Syria, that that post was "Anti-American" (the post was an article by the WL partner journal RT.com on jihadists fighters trained in the West to fight against Assad); and WL staffer pretended to own the page now... because they needed to collect money.

I before august had no idea of what was going on.
The forum founder was running the forum and a support Assange site S.J.A. (only for support), spending money on both.
SJA had been often tweeted by @wikileaks too.
I was posting in both.
NOBODY of this forum admin team had ever told me anything "bad" on Assange.
I was even exchanging emails with his mother to be reposted in the forum.

By the way, at that time Cabledrummer had already been banned for harassing forumite staffers and had already started is fight against the forum founder...

Emmy was with us.
And when @WikiLeaks on twitter in summer 2012 one day compared an extremist attack happened to an embassy to the UK police standing around the Ecuadorian embassy in London (the two things are absolutely NOT the same thing!), the @wikileaks_forum twitter account publicly dissociated it to that kind of tweet.
After @wikileaks tweeted other very biased stuff like "why people hate Sweden" (people Don't hate Sweden! may be Assange has had problems with Sweden...)... and, reflecting on previous tweets after, I realized some other WL tweets were a bit "unilateral" too even in the past - Even my ex Fb cablegate colleague once called Assange's @wikileaks tweets "anti-american" because he was angry with the whole situation...

So ok, after having seen -and not initially public told to the staffers- certain very questionable situations in how WL / Assange was managing the things and now tweeting to the public, the forum owner decided to dissociate our forum from too extreme tweets.

... LOL this IS funny: one day in the middle of the famous holiday, in the only hour I decided to dedicate to the WL things on those days, I open the computer, check the mods/admins comments and see the Chaos! XD Because of the @wikileaks_forum tweet dissociating us from the unilateral too extreme tweet.

Our platform, born to support WikiLeaks, was criticizing its tweet: WoW!

It has fallen on me too like a cold shower because I had no idea of what was passing. I learned everything in 5 minutes.

My initial thought was: "I'm going to leave the forum".
I have been looking for wikileaks' related info and I registered on this forum starting my knowledge of WL as an Assange supporter; this because I learned before about him than about the organization he had set up; I had registered on this forum even though my English isn't perfect and was horrible at the beginning, motivated by my support and curiosity about Julian Assange (how it came has to be posted in the Paranoid board, lol, anyway...).
And after a lot of support I realize the forum I'm working in is criticizing his tweets ---> O_O tragedy!
I've been helped by the fact I somehow "knew" this was going to happen in a way or another (and also this has to go in the Paranoid board), so I had the opportunity of reflecting on: "What if I one day realize my leader/inspirer's behavior isn't matching with my values?" and I had previously decided I was going to value the situation with open eyes. This kind of reflections are way needed when you are supporting someone that you know has been attacked by the media and the intelligence, but you also know has been accused of molestation and with the leaks is leading a very new form of spreading information that may be potentially destabilizing the old balances. The line between whistleblowing wrongdoings and leaking with potential agenda is very thin, even when you are doing it with The Best of your intentions... and for how clever and well intentioned "for the cause" one head only may not know all the answers.

So, ok, I talked to Emmy as she was very upset with the fact the @wikileaks_forum had dissociated itself from certain @wikileaks tweets, and I was very upset too.
[Add this to the fact that -coincidence- a friend of mine thought Assange had an agenda too in those same days, and you get how incredible was the situation!]
We, Emmy and I, both thought about keeping to support Assange.
The plan was flooding the forum and SJA of Pro-Assange posts (that were retweeted) and show our solidarity...
She was thinking about leaving...

I learned she Knew (!!) the forum founder had doubts on Assange's behavior even before he told it in public, because while talking about forum related stuff, translations coordination etc, these thoughts emerged (she was more active than me I think, so she learned a bit more about other's thoughts) and were shared.
So I asked what was the problem, to explain me how was the situation...
And I must say what emerged isn't a lot more than what she is now negatively spreading around: this forum had criticized Assange in public and private chats, and it was perceived as a betrayal.
I perceived it so at the beginning, as I had no idea of the totality of the reasons behind the criticism visible on the surface.

I remember I told Emmy I was going to pass her all my pictures to protest in front of the embassy in London.
At the same time I told her I was going to talk with others to clear, and to decide what to support after.
She was so categoric as she had already decided where to stay: with Assange and against us; she was heartbroken (understandable, but the forum was NOT vs Assange - indeed I kept posting Pro Assange till 2013 when he lied on presumed malware in the forum: that was too much and lead me to stop defending him, as he was deliberately hurting)...

... Fact is that in my opinion there aren't "Serie A" or "Serie B" persons.
One can be put in discussion even if he/she is a known wise leader... It may happen for how intelligent one is, one does valuation errors.
So for me the issue wasn't being in a support-Assange mission, but admiring Assange and WikiLeaks, and, at the same time, valuing if he may have in certain cases been committing errors (we all do: it's human!); if I noticed criticism was needed, I would have supported the side I considered as "correct" (without demonizing the other)...
I told Emmy may be I was going to support forum founder at a certain point XD

Her reaction was calm and upset.
She had decided where to stay.

... If it was just this: super ok! I also wanted to go away (the motivation was DEAD^^)...

She had access to the @wikileaks_forum account...

Problem is that 1-2 days after "Someone" hijacked the account of the forum using this to tweet "It's *** forum founder*** tweeting this stuff... !!!" some kind of tweet like that, exposing Name and Lastname of the at that time forum owner in public, doing a total sabotage of our account, as if this extreme action was "going to save the world" by exposing the name of the person who decided to dissociate the forum from some wikileaks' tweets.

LOL Drama on Drama.

We initially had no idea who had hijacked the fourum account so the comments in the mods/admins internet "area" started ... mine was kinda "I'm on holiday... I hope you discover who is the * who did it" LOL very unpolite... if I knew it was Emmy I would have never commented like that as she was reading and I thought some-unknown-body had hacked our account.
I would have never thought she could have hijacked our account.

At the end we discovered it was Emmy.

And I didn't leave the forum because, as said before, there aren't Serie A or Serie B persons and even leaders may commit errors.
And being this a forum and not a propaganda platform, people are free of supporting but also of criticizing, including the staffers.
It's not ok that WL preaches transparency and isn't transparent at all or even tweets misinformation to the public.

During autumn 2012 Emmy became allied with Cabledrummer, that had a personal anger thing against this forum founder, and they often got retweeted by @wikileaks that -indrectly- made them publicity... [*eyeroll].

I kept posting Pro-Assange in the forum and SJA, helping as admin in the SJA and forum after the "twitter chaos" till january 2013.
When Assange retweeted a Pure Lie on the presence of malware in this forum, there I had enough and saw he had no respect for the Truth, unluckily.

... and here we are.

Why to report on herself and how now she is "funny" ... Because she is Still contacting whoever follows us and she thinks it's important to contact, telling them we are anti-Assange and putting us in bad light -all of this well known and never condemned by Assange- while she could have become the Pro-Assange force in this forum may be balancing those who are (obviously) upset for other things, in freedom of expression.

In this forum there are people that are ready to support Julian Assange every day; but these people don't want to have "the feet put on the head" at their first objection, when objections are needed if the WikiLeaks leader tweets questionable/misunderstandable stuff, calls the news "anti-american" and after publishes FBI lead Syria Files, can't distinguish a whistleblowing collateral murder video than an email containing private data and zero wrongdoings that is join to be dumped to the public, etc etc etc.
Support isn't blind.
The support that is blind can be called worship. And as I repute Julian Assange isn't a Saint, I'd opt for less extreme forms of support.

As Emmy knew WHY the criticism vs some Assange actions and also the sufferance for being used for the cause and after put in an angle after you spent time and money on it (I'm talking about who opened this forum), I expected she was NOT going to hijack the forum account, and she was NOT going, for two years, to call the forum founder a traitor or sorta revealing A&E about himself in public.

If she feels bullied for being exposed for throwing sh*** on people who gave her trust, and have been kicked badly off the "her area of the brain dedicated to the good people"... all of this because she has to idolize Assange that she Doesn't Know^^ (Nobody knows him, we only know his public image of fame!)... Well at that point one starts thinking that she has some kind of problem!

As said everybody has problems, but, LOL, she feels authorize to throw cyber-spaghetti and cyber-Sh*** on the others, and she wants to be considered The Victim?

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 15:24:27 PM »
Wow isa, it is amazing how much has happened since the beginning of this forum. There could be a Broadway play written about the forum with that much drama. I do remember the tweets about "how dare you" post her cake....something along the lines of her saying "I do not like your tactics!" 

Well guess what, I have never liked her tactics either. She has an ongoing theme of separating out people that are "worthy" enough to worship Assange like she does. She reads like a cult following textbook. Her idol is so perfect, that people have to earn even the privilege of supporting him. Even Assange himself disregards people that he considers unworthy of supporting him. I do not like his tactics either. 

She recently even singled out a very big long time supporter of Assange on twitter for being inactive recently. She implied that his recent passiveness was a "telling silence" of some type of sinister activity. To that he responded quiet curtly.....

@jaraparilla 

"@greekemmy @akaWACA @hazelpress Oh fxxx off I am getting my kids to school. Give it a fxxxing rest."   

In the end this is funny stuff, and I do end up laughing. :-)

enrica

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 18:00:07 PM »
Lol may be @jaraparilla was on holiday too xD

And lol if they do a film on the forum-saga, we'll have to learn how not to bother the actor playing our role because of eventual criticism ^_^ ...

I've been re-reading the 2012 posts on her blog on why she left with a "boom", and these posts also report part of our fb pm or posts on the issue, together with some interesting distortions on the case... I think by reading that stuff on Her OWN blog one has a clear idea on how she told she was going away "silently", while hijacking the forum account, publishing names of familiars members of the forum staffers, personal data like emails and jabber accounts ... while she writes she Knew! people were being stalked on phone and threatened. 

... But we are in her mind "bullying" her for producing ironic posts on herself? Bwahahahaha her behaviour is like: 

"DON'T YELL AND DON'T TELL BAD WORDS B***STARD!!!"

And you are Obviosly supposed not to reply xD

Offline anon1984

• Demons run when a good man goes to war.
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 19:21:34 PM »
... But we are in her mind "bullying" her for producing ironic posts on herself? Bwahahahaha her behaviour is like:

"DON'T YELL AND DON'T TELL BAD WORDS B***STARD!!!"

And you are Obviosly supposed not to reply xD

Freud spent some time analysing coping mechanisms for psychological conflicts. The one we're seeing here would be referred to as projection, and she makes quite a nice example of it, too ;)

Even the first sentence of the matching Wikipedia entry sounds like your description of Emilia's behavior:

Psychological projection is the act or technique of defending yourself against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in yourself, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may accuse other people of being rude.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

'nuff said :P
[The] truth is incontrovertible. Panic may resent it, ignorance may deride it, malice may distort it, but there it is.
- Winston Churchill

Make it dark, make it grim, make it tough, but then, for the love of God, tell a joke. - Joss Whedon

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 01:45:36 AM »
...and the darkness that she and possibly others(not sure how many accounts she has created just to make it appear that other people that agree with her) are projecting onto others goes much deeper than just being rude. It is far more disturbed than that. A sampling of the language they use....

'you describe your crappy little hate-blog as "the forum"'
    "thousands of fake accounts you've signed up"
    "it's payback time and there are a lot of people just waiting to crack open the bubbly, not long now"
    "I will shut up when you and your vile mates are driven back to obscurity where you belong, preferably bankrupt"
    'It's game over, all we have to do it wait for the end of your crappy spite-ridden "empire"' 
    "...who's about to lose everything.."
     "we'll keep collecting evidence, you will be paying for it very soon I guarantee you"
     "How stupid are you that you are so unaware of the legal implications and what you could lose?"
     "The only question is whether you give it up gracefully or have it taken from you by force"
     "Perhaps you will extrapolate the virulence & maliciousness in Bullyism As wikileaks_forum's weapon"

Yet, these people then speak to each other with pure niceness and praise....

"That wikileaks_forum would as a group attack a woman of valour, with such design & animus"

"I am an adult, civilized person. I see the value in calmness, contemplation, communication & honest"

"In the midst of the wlf cointel against #WikiLeaks & JA, @greekemmy decided that it was the right thing to stand w             JA. #inspiration"

"The amout of abuse —call it what it is, wlf cyberterrorism @greekemmy has endured while maintaining her voice is             remarkable"

So it is amazing the sheer vileness they can have towards the forum , yet then turn all nice and sweet to each other  with an almost fairy tale essence... it is actually down right creepy! 

Like I said though, I am not sure how many of the accounts are other people or her pretending to be someone that agrees with her. Some of them are surely from others, but the forum has been informed that she has up to five twitter accounts that she uses to agree with herself, so others think that there are many that stand behind her cult like actions. Some accounts have been suspended by twitter, but then she creates ones to replace....

Howard Bourne

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2014, 01:57:49 AM »
nice post Riney.....we have been informed that @greekemmy has at least 5 -  7 twitter accounts so it appears that people are actually agreeing with her.

To sum it up, Jaraparilla actualyl put @greekemmy in her place .....being told to " fuck off " from Gary Lord is woth a gold medal

enrica

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2014, 11:08:24 AM »
'you describe your crappy little hate-blog as "the forum"'
 "thousands of fake accounts you've signed up"
 "it's payback time and there are a lot of people just waiting to crack open the bubbly, not long now"
 "I will shut up when you and your vile mates are driven back to obscurity where you belong, preferably bankrupt"
 'It's game over, all we have to do it wait for the end of your crappy spite-ridden "empire"'
 "...who's about to lose everything.."
 "we'll keep collecting evidence, you will be paying for it very soon I guarantee you"
 "How stupid are you that you are so unaware of the legal implications and what you could lose?"
 "The only question is whether you give it up gracefully or have it taken from you by force"
 "Perhaps you will extrapolate the virulence & maliciousness in Bullyism As wikileaks_forum's weapon" 

...Yeees!! And let's call also King Arthur and all the Kinghts of the Round Table to fight against the "evil forum" as it's leading the world to the darkness... because their Table is Square!!!

... Surrender dirty felon, I'm the only owner of the Sacred Graal! I'm surely going to defeat you with my "divine light"!

XD XD I'm collapsing on the chair because of the laughters reading this collection of Emmy's Top quotes

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2014, 11:25:54 AM »
Well the majority of those vile nasty comments above are from an account named... "Myoviridae" (https://twitter.com/Myoviridae) which of course Emmy fully denies that she is. However, even IF it is not her, she does fully agree with that accounts malicious intent and therefore is very much a malicious person herself. As much as she sugar coats her image, her true dark side is evident in her full support of that accounts behavior.

I am glad I collected the comments so others can see the true face of the Assange cult. The things we deal with everyday in our fight to have our own freedom of speech protected. I am grateful that they have now gotten so ridiculous it has become a daily form of entertainment as well... :-)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 11:39:45 AM by Riney »

enrica

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2014, 11:33:30 AM »
I am glad I collected the comments so others can see the true face of the Assange cult. The things we deal with everyday in our fight to have our own freedom of speech protected. I am grateful that they have now gotten so ridiculous it has become a daily forum on entertainment as well... :-)

Riney ditto!