Author Topic: Water on Mars!  (Read 8622 times)

Offline tcom

• Warrior Forum - Off Topic - Mars Curiosity Stealth Mission
Water on Mars!
« on: September 16, 2013, 12:40:43 PM »
H, l am new here, so l don't really have the nerve to put a link in to another forum, that has all the images for the above statement.

So, l will post a link to NASA's site, which should be ok?

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/

Go to Mast Cam, (bottom, right) and click on Sol 194, it clearly shows a pool of water the middle of the image.

Let me know if l can put a link in for another forum that shows the color corrected, enlarged photos.

Truth is Truth!

Offline Cindi10

• love yourself...live your truth!!
Re: Water on Mars!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 13:17:00 PM »
Water on tht red planet....interesting.     3 pyramid-shaped structures similar to gizas....simply amazing!!   
Truth....LIBERATES!!!

Howard Bourne

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 17:20:01 PM »
H, l am new here, so l don't really have the nerve to put a link in to another forum, that has all the images for the above statement.

Go to Mast Cam, (bottom, right) and click on Sol 194, it clearly shows a pool of water the middle of the image.

Let me know if l can put a link in for another forum that shows the color corrected, enlarged photos.

I am not Aware of any reports suggesting  a pool of water being found on Mars. I check the page u refered to, only to find hundreds of Images.

You are more than welcome to link to any other Forum which Shows te Images. I hough doubt there is a pool or water anywhere on Mars. NASA JPL has however suggested that evidence has been found that COULD sugest that Mars once held water I think if JPL has found a pool of water we would all know about it by now

Offline mayya

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 17:31:52 PM »

i have linked a couple of images :) :

Offline tcom

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 17:35:10 PM »

I am not Aware of any reports suggesting  a pool of water being found on Mars. I check the page u refered to, only to find hundreds of Images.

You are more than welcome to link to any other Forum which Shows te Images. I hough doubt there is a pool or water anywhere on Mars. NASA JPL has however suggested that evidence has been found that COULD sugest that Mars once held water I think if JPL has found a pool of water we would all know about it by now

Ok, l will pop it in my sig, file, thanks for the heads up!

And my apologies, it is probably Sol, 184, but it is easier if you go to the other forum, where the official thread is. This thread gives overwhelming evidence, that Mars has a blue sky, and water on its, surface, etc.

And that official press releases, apart from the 2007 one, are not as truthful as they could be!

I was going to pop one of the images here, but can't figure out how, so l will let the sig, file link do the talking.

Post 84, half way down on page 2 is the jackpot image that showed the water!

Enjoy!

Truth is Truth!

Howard Bourne

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 17:48:11 PM »
Well I checked your Forum and couldn't find any waterholes, seas, lakes, rivers or Swimming pools but can tell you what I did find and I hope that NASA breaks the News soon

BREAKING NEWS -  RUSSIAN ICE CREAM VAN FOUND ON MARS !!

« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 22:43:03 PM by Z »

Offline tcom

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 17:51:12 PM »
Well I checked your Forum and couldn't find any waterholes, seas, lakes, rivers or Swimming pools but can tell you what I did find and I hope that NASA breaks the News soon

BREAKING NEWS -  RUSSIAN ICE CREAM AN FOUND ON MARS !!

They are there, keep looking.

Yes, this image shows another country's rover on Mars, if you go through all the images, you will see it's tire tracks, here and there!

Truth is Truth!

Offline tcom

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 18:22:02 PM »

Well yes and no, NASA is still scared of making this, and other stuff public, (probably has something to do with the 1957 survey into what would happen if the public were told that aliens exist!

So they are releasing this trickle of images instead to see what happens!

But you are right, water on mars should be front page news, but nothing?

Says a lot about how the world is!

Truth is Truth!

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 18:31:15 PM »
   Mars has ice caps, but the H2O molecules never exist in liquid form, the ice evaporates and then refreezes seasonally.

The origin of the spiral troughs and the giant canyon (called "Chasma Borale") in the north polar ice cap on Mars have finally been explained after four decades of uncertainty.

The shape of the two-mile-tall Texas-sized ice cap at the north pole of Mars has puzzled scientists for forty years, but new results to be published in a pair of papers in the journal Nature on May 27 have put the controversy to rest.
The polar caps of Mars have been known since the first telescopic views of the planet, but early spacecraft images revealed that the north polar cap is scored by enigmatic troughs that spiral out from its center, as well as a chasm larger than the Grand Canyon. The origin of these features has been debated since they were first discovered in 1972.
One hypothesis to explain the giant canyon, called Chasma Boreale, is that volcanic heat melted the ice and caused a catastrophic flood that formed the chasm. Other scientists have suggested that wind sweeping downhill from the top of the cap carved Chasma Boreale from the ice.
Multiple explanations have been suggested for the spiral troughs too. One explains the troughs as fractures caused by the flow of ice from the pole. Another uses a model to suggest that the troughs are the natural result of solar heating and lateral heat conduction in the ice.
The two new papers, led by Jack Holt and Isaac Smith of The University of Texas at Austin’s Institute for Geophysics, used data from the Shallow Subsurface Radar (SHARAD) on the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) to study the internal structure of the ice cap and discover the origin of the troughs and the chasm.
“SHARAD sends pulses of radio waves from orbit, 700 times per second,” Holt explained. “Some energy is reflected from the surface, and then from subsurface interfaces if the intervening material allows the radio waves to penetrate.  Radar at this wavelength (about 20 meters) penetrates ice very well, and it has been used from airplanes on Earth to map large portions of Earth’s ice sheets.”
“By putting all of the reflections together one can make an image of what lies beneath the
surface,” Smith added.
Holt explained that the ability to map not only the surface features but also the internal structure of the ice cap “opens the door to better understand what we see on the surface by providing critical context in time.”

Read more: http://www.universetoday.com/65084/mars-polar-cap-mystery-solved/#ixzz2f4eoBFLO
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 18:33:16 PM by Riney »
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

enrica

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2013, 12:35:10 PM »
The surface in certain areas may reach 20° in summer at midday (and -70° during the night).
On Mars there is iced water.
And the concrete possibility it may be liquid in the rare cases where it's in a Mars' warm area, or underground, where the temperature is over the zero.

Offline TJSampson

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2013, 13:02:01 PM »
I'm not sure which images you're directing us too, i don't see a "194" designation.  Could you link us to or post the image with the pool of water?

TrxiZ

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2013, 15:16:00 PM »
maybe the Aleins brought that water to mars 1956 ?

Offline Cindi10

• love yourself...live your truth!!
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2013, 17:36:19 PM »
Waitn for 'em to leave me an Alienware comp at my house!!! .....still waitn.....n stilllll...     :130:
Truth....LIBERATES!!!

Offline tcom

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2013, 18:05:42 PM »
I'm not sure which images you're directing us too, i don't see a "194" designation.  Could you link us to or post the image with the pool of water?

Sorry, but it is, or was 184, but l will put some of the images here. It is definitely a clear liquid, but as others on the other forum have speculated it might be liquid hydrocarbons?

But since it moves like water and reflects like water and is clear like water, along with associated elements, l will believe that water is the most likely source.

The third image down near or above the green arrows, clearly shows a clear liquid covering the rock, (front part of flat rock).

And if you were wondering, the wheel tracks, (definitely not Curiosity) bottom image most likely belongs to the Russian, rover shown before.

I have found other tracks which are clearly another unknown rover. We should at least be getting front page news about water on mars or at the very least, Russian rover tracks found on Mars, but nothing???

But as you might be guessing, water is only the tip of the iceberg.

Best to take a look at the forum thread!
Truth is Truth!

Offline tcom

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2013, 11:46:12 AM »
Here is a video giving the highlights of what it really on Mars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBICMPIIimo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUwB2-iTSwjmrcNoAmzfGD8A

Scary, but true!
Truth is Truth!