Author Topic: Hello everyone - Greetings from Holland!  (Read 6239 times)

Unimatrix 01

Hello everyone - Greetings from Holland!
« on: November 25, 2011, 19:10:47 PM »
Hello Everyone.

Before I started hosting a Wikileaks mirror, ever since last year, December 2010: http://wikileaks.worldtravelingartist.com, it has been a long way journey in this matter. So, I'd like everyone to know that I'm not some kind of lunatic, and certainly not a person going along with hypes of the day. Right now I'm 41 years old - and I can assure you, I've seen the world because I've traveled around the world.

I haven't really mind the politics and global affairs all until i left my homeland (I live in Netherlands now) and a couple of months after I left - the war started in my homeland. Back then I was only 21 years old.

Things really got me, probably 1992/1993, when a Dutch guy read me the newspaper article (I couldn't speak nor read Dutch back then) about how "Serbs bombed [Serbian] village in Croatia" where I grew up - and it didn't make sense to me. The article didn't say it was "Serbian village", but I knew it was, because I lived there. At least, let me put it this way, the population of the village was like 90% Serbs.

So after a few weeks of desperate trying to contact ANYONE back home, I managed to establish a phone contact with a (Muslim) friend of mine and I wanted to know if everyone is OK, if my family was OK... I was kinda panicking. My friend on his turn started laughing and asked me what was the fuss all about? I explained him about that newspaper article and he started to laugh even more: "The closest fights are at least 80 km away from our place, so don't worry, everyone here is OK, your oldies are OK too, and what's been said in that Dutch newspapers is nothing but a crap. No single bomb was dropped here, not by Serbs nor anyone else." He said.

In the years to follow, more and more newspapers articles and TV news reached me, which just didn't make any sense at all. Thus lie after lie in endless sea of lies.
Which really upset me.

So I started digging on all these lies and those who fabricated them. I finally started learning about PR companies like Ruder Finn and their Balkans (Pentagon) assignment, Freemasons vs. Illuminati, Rockefeller family and much much more.

Just to give you an idea:

Allies and lies: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/correspondent/1390536.stm

Keith Olbermann shoots down Hillary Clinton's Bosnia sniper: Keith Olbermann shoots down Hillary Clinton's Bosnia sniper
Media Lies & Manipulation of the Balkan War: Media Lies & Manipulation of the Balkan War 1/2
Milosevic on trial and Corruption Of International Justice: Milosevic Trial - Corruption Of International Justice 1/10
Weight of Chains: Weight of Chains | NEW TRAILER
Kosovo can you imagine: Kosovo Can you Imagine?, Косово Можете ли да замислите?

At the moment I'm a member of Occupy Amsterdam group http://www.facebook.com/groups/occupyamstardam/ and as I do not travel at the moment, I use my Facebook fans page  to spread the truth. The same I often do on my personal Facebook account and also on Google+ , which doesn't really make me popular (nor I expect that) but it does make me feel better. Or at least, I can sleep at night.

Kosovo – Quint brinksmanship: http://www.transconflict.com/2011/11/kosovo-quint-brinksmanship-241/

And all that, because I also believe, if the world is to be changed, it's up to ourself to do so, as our politicians prove it to us day after day, year after year, we CAN NOT rely on THEM!

Fc Apatride Utd - Nah With'Em: Fc Apatride Utd - Nah With'Em

For the end of my introduction, a little present to my Dutch government, my short Occupy Amsterdam movie, I filmed on September 12, 2011, featuring (among other) also Fc Apatride Utd's song: "What an occupation": Occupy Amsterdam, September 12, 2011

Please remember to read the Forum Guidelines before posting :) C
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 14:25:25 PM by C »

Offline GhoulCorpse

• New Member Group
Re: Hello everyone - Greetings from Holland!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 07:41:42 AM »
greetings from Indonesia too.!
i'm Andra .. now i'm about 16 years old.. nice to know you..

ariana

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 19:55:33 PM »
Hello, Unimatrix! Welcome to the forum!  :)

As it seems, we have many things incommon. If I got it right, we share the same homeland – today’s Croatia. And just like you, I left it only few months before the war had started, also at the age of (almost) 21. But then, reading your comment, I must state that the Germans as well as the English-language media were more accurate with the names of Croatian villages and towns which were destroyed during the war. We can only hope that never happens again. War means in the first place losses, and that for all involved as we should know by now…

I hope you'll enjoy browsing the forum and participating in the discussions.   :)

Puno pozdrava,
ariana

Unimatrix 01

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 10:35:33 AM »
Thanks guys for warm welcome!

@Ariana, due to what I've been through, and what you've been through and all those who lost either their friends, family members or even parts of their lives.. there's no place for hope. At least, not in my world. We have to - ACT - in order to make sure what happened on Balkans (or Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya.. and all the way back via Vietnam to WWII and WWI), never happens again!

We're 99%, so beating those ruling elite fascists and dragging them to justice for all the crimes they committed against humanity, shouldn't be that difficult. Now that we have WikiLeaks, Occupy and Internet (yeah, holy trinity of mass-consciousness ;)), they are on their way out. -- Their time is up!

Thrive - Full Movie

Good day everyone!

enrica

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 13:09:30 PM »
Hey welcome aboard Unmatrix, I'm sure you'll enjoy this place.
Post in the boards too: I'm sure you have a lot of interesting stuff to share.  :afro:

Welcome U2 GhoulCorpse, enjoy the forum. :)

Offline Brio

• New Member Group
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 14:41:55 PM »
Hello Unimatrix! Nice to meet you.

Like your post and the fact that you hosted the WL mirror.  O:) It's people like you who keep the machine running.
Enjoy your stay here!

Best wishes,
Brio

Unimatrix 01

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 03:38:30 AM »
Thanks Brio!

I'm still hosting WikiLeaks mirror and I intend to keep hosting it.

Greetings!

Offline qubit

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 10:19:32 AM »
Welcome aboard Unimatrix 01. Thanks for mirroring :)

lawine

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 01:10:58 AM »
Hello Unimatrix!

I hadn't time to watch all these videos, but accordingly to the description of the second and third video, I concluded that you deny the war crimes commited by the Yugoslav armee and paramilitary groups before 1995 as well as ICTY's verdicts? There was for example no mass murder in Vukovar, no other camps in Bosnia? Muslims and Croats who had to flee they fled because of what? Yugoslav armee or more precisely Milosevic didn't start the war by attacking Croatia 1991?

If I'm wrong, then please sorry, but this is what stands written in the description of your second video:

"One has to bear in mind that this film was shot in 1992. The revenge killings in Srebrenica against muslims happened in 1995.

Now what that tells intelligent people is that journalists were putting a ''spin'' against the Serbs long long before there was evidence that they were any worse than anybody else. Now why would they do that? It was clear which side we were supposed to take."

And this is written in the third one:

"The media demonized the Serbs and Milosevic and said they were committing genocide. It turns out to be false. No genocide was committed, there were no concentration camps, and the prosecutions couldn`t prove anything. Milosevic died under suspicious circumstances while still imprisoned. Something fishy is going on here. This documentary shows that Slobodan Milosevic was falsely accused.

The witnesses of the so-called genocide were payed for by the tribinal if they told horrible stories about Milosevic and the Serbs. Many of them were KLA war criminals, who in return for their stories got a special permit which made them unprosecutable, what ever they had done.

In August 1992, millions of people were shocked to see photographs of a supposed Bosnian Serb death camp. But the death camp story was a lie. The ITN crew had filmed from inside a fenced-in storage area. By shooting through the fence ITN created footage that gave the impression that the Bosnian men were imprisoned. With a little editing, this footage was turned into pictures that gave the impression of a death camp - media manipulation (media's falsities and manipulations with fabricated images)."

I know that nothing can be really compared with Holocaust, but denying the war crimes commited by Yugoslav armee and paramilitary groups in Croatia and Bosnia or any other mass murder is not better than to deny the Holocaust.

I'll show you something. This happenend 1991 in Croatia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfX4GJBSI0g

I was shocked as I found these videos in this thread and their descriptions on youtube. Therefore I'm not going to discuss this topic anymore, there's simply nothing to comment apart from being, mildly said, astonished. Anyway, everything can be found on the website of the ICTY. There're also many videos which show the extent of war crimes before 1995. It's easily to find.

And here is a truly great poem by Balasevic. I'm sure you know him, he is a Serbian singer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMye4RLQlfw
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 01:12:51 AM by lawine »

Offline Mukac

• New Member Group
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 23:14:51 PM »
I also come from this land, so at the sight of this thread, I immediately began reading it and watching the videos...though I was only a baby when I left because of the war, faint memories.

TrxiZ

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2012, 16:54:20 PM »
welcome Mukac, have a nice time in our board!

Offline Belle_R

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2012, 03:49:30 AM »
WOW; As I was reading all these posts a part of me got really angry, another part was really sad but the anger took over. My name is Belma Bosnic, I am now 29 years old, I was 13 when I left Bosnia in 1996 after the war had ended. Reason for leaving; my parents realized that despite all the will there was no future for us in Bosnia and if there is any future it will not be for a long time.
But unfortunately my parents were patriots that believed the war was not real, it would last a week or two and our national army ( the ones that shot at us and killed us) would protect us. My silly parents with a good heart and communist way of life ...... But the comment that was posted here that the masacre in Srebrenica didn't happen until 1995 and Serbs were potrayed as evil by the world in 1992 , not sure if you are aware but the war in Bosnia started in April 1991, by the Serbs - and no news paper article, media forum, chanel or anyone can tell me different as I WAS THERE.
Not sure about Croatia I am not from there , visited few times in my life , but the masacres that you do not know about that didn't make the world media started a long time before 1995. My uncle was kept in Manjaca which was opened in 1991 - concentration camp and to this day is totally insane, still  love him to bits.
My best friend Sandra - was shot by a Serbian sniper on the intersection in Pofalici ( part of Sarajevo) - 11th July 1992
My uncle's best friend died in battle protecting entrance to Sarajevo by Serb forces 9th June 1993.
Vase Miskina, Markale, Pools on Ilidza, Pale ..... a lot that the western world media did not publicise.

You can do as much research as you want, you can read as much as you want. ........ Talk to the people that lived it and you will find out the truth. I do not want to repeat my self but if you have the time , topic Srebrenica, was it genocide? I have few lenghty posts there have a read.

The people of former Yugoslavia paid the ultimate price for the satisafcation of the few who wanted more, more and more - unfrotunately we were not educated enough to know better, And as much as the world says let it not repeat - look at Iraq .......