Author Topic: Snowden is an impostor.  (Read 8786 times)

Offline Junho yang

Re: Snowden is an impostor.
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2016, 01:35:55 AM »
I don't know whether Snowden know this matter or not.
The most problem is US government spies' dirty behaviors around world.
Not collecting personal information. Collecting personal information is the second problem.
Right, US government spies commit collecting personal information.
But, because Snowden insisted that collecting personal information is first problem, many other government have to remove US government's spies' traces together with common personal information.
In my experience, US government spies behaviors and US government's international crimes are most harmful terrors in the world.
I felt that Snowden didn't care about many real victims' lives.
Snowden just made many governments remove US government's spies data and IS data. (I guess that CIA made IS)

Would Snowden really work for respecting man's life and dignity? We are doubtful of Snowden's intention.
The truth is:
US government was the dirty power behind NAZI.
Now, US government is the real NAZI and attack individuals and companies for US interest.
The Myth of the Good War: The USA in World War II
http://www.jacquespauwels.net/the-myth-of-the-good-war-the-usa-in-world-war-ii/

Offline Junho yang

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 13:42:34 PM »
Snowden recommend Signal messenger.
And I found this "to work with us full time in San Francisco, CA" in Open Whisper Systems website.
Snowden is a liar.
How can international people believe US companies?
Why?
US companies MUST follow US government's order. Or US companies will be punished by US government.
So, international people shouldn't use US IT devices or US software.

Furthermore, US court want to investigate everything about the litigant parties following US discovery system.
How can US IT companies ignore US court or others?

You know that US government's morality is quite dirty. Why do international people have to show our secrets to US vicious criminals?

The truth is:
Now, US government is the real NAZI and attack individuals and companies for US interest.

Offline Junho yang

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2016, 14:51:41 PM »
US government still spray poison gas until now.
This most dirty, mad and evil government always blames NAZI, North-Korea and others. What a f~king dirty animals in the world!!!
I have never seen such an incurable criminals in the world.
US government use various other criminal groups and people and US government  always insist that US government have nothing to do with the matter.
US government use Korea national civil servants for committing dirty international crimes.
US government is kind of  a group of the scum of mankind.
As an international victim, I don't know why God made the USA which is the most dirty and disgusting maggots.
The truth is: