Author Topic: Believe it or Not: My body has been attacked  (Read 3839 times)

Offline MyRealLifeStory

• New Member Group
Re: Believe it or Not: My body has been attacked
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2014, 16:24:40 PM »
No this what I've been experiencing is greater than that. It is targeted and it is purposed. I ask the purpose but gets no answer. This person that is "in" me is a real live person somewhere. I know it. She can see through my eyes and hear through my ears. She can make me cough, laugh, smile, talk... I think pretty much everything. I know for a fact that I have no clinical anything for this. As I said this is a live person with some very high tech equipment doing this to me. And I believe her part in all of this is one of many. So many people are involved. I remember I was at an international store in Connecticut during one of our fundraising trips at the school and it seemed everyone that walked in and out of that store zapped me with some kind of device. I wanted to run away but I couldn't because I really wanted to go to Africa. I didn't make it to Africa because I was sent home. The last fundraising trip had taken its toll on me physically and I stopped doing it. I had lost over 20 pounds during that trip due to what was being done to my body. I truly wanted to do the development work. I would have gone anywhere to help.