Author Topic: Government Orders You Tube To Censor Protest Videos  (Read 1941 times)

Offline magnitudescreator

Government Orders You Tube To Censor Protest Videos
« on: November 08, 2014, 13:10:17 PM »
http://worldtruth.tv/government-orders-you-tube-to-censor-protest-videos-2/

because resistance is winning and they are not liking. they were already kinda censoring everything already even the Internet. flood their systems everyday... corrupt their systems, attack their systems... f*ck with their women... rob their chances... create and forge the resistance with the at least the same weight... don't let them win... and of course if that happens we should leak big corporations codes, intelectual properties and patents... as the governments can use and abuse of patents... i don't know why such corporations seem to fight because of the patents... they can be used and abused by everyone... leak their projects on the internet now, if they are closing our possibilities we should close them... do you know why? because they are robbing our ideas through every way possible and they know that the people have ideas too, that's why they are playing dirty... leak their systems on the internet, blueprints, buildings, physical security plans, intentions, occult projects and you should even take from them their own so well expected futures because they f*ck everyones future so they can still look to the front and see accomplishable  futures... they are ending net neutrality, i think and i may be 100% correct, because the resistance, with kinda their Internet system, they seize all dreams and free speech at the first beggining... so how can even new opportunities to bright futures or companies or industries or intelectual properties will exist? share