Author Topic: Julian Assange's paranoid schizophrenic obsession with the #Wikileaks Forum  (Read 31533 times)

All Spiric

" CABLEDRUMMER OUT OF EXISTANCE .. "

Oh the dramatics ! One would think he has disappeared off the face of the planet when in fact all he can't do is tweet ( big fucking deal )

He still has a "website" and he still has a Facebook account although it seems that Proctor & Gamble DURACELL have forced him to remove their logo, the same one he stole and used for his "site"

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
I do not feel bad. Cabledrummer posted my picture on his "who is who" expose of forum staff, along with a bunch of distorted facts and lies about me. He is a self serving liar bent on serving another self serving liar--Assange.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline J.C

• la plume est plus puissante que l'épée
    • Snowden
OUT OF EXISTANCE! existance...existance...

Assange fears the Pigeon.

https://goo.gl/QjIHja

Offline jujyjuji

OUT OF EXISTANCE! 

... OMG *LOL with the caps*, it turned to sound like a mantra or the end of a nightmare: "Out Of Existence, Out Of Existence, Out Of Existence ... ... ... 'Ence 'Ence 'Enceeeee!" ...

What a dramaqueen @wikileaks and Co. are: his site is Still there and Still publishing stupidities and unallowed personal data, but at least not spamming twitter.

A dude has asked me if @Cabledrummer's account was mainly dedicated to spread cables and leaks... Erhmmm No! This is the problem indeed. The site a part from some absurd posts is some kind of Wikileaks archive or mirror, but the twitter account was almost entirely dedicated to address the @wikileaks_forum by smear-tweets and posting personal data without consent! That account has nothing "valuable".
I don't really understand how Assange can find it a "valuable service": the account was just a disturbing parrot. And his site is nothing but a bad copy of wikileaks + silly posts + privacy violations. As a search engine for the leaks I use the WL ones. No need of cabledrummer.

About how that person uses to work... Well I don't know him, but during the GIFiles translations project, when WL had leaked the GIFiles and Emmy (@greekemmy) and I were coordinating it in the forum, as mods, Cabledrummer was working here too and all he did with us was passing us a list of articles to be posted in this forum and linked to his site, and he even asked how the titles had to be shaped... always because of his site (!) *eyeroll*...

We need people that Think, Read, and Study the WL leaks not just archives.
Archives are also valid... But given the person who runs CableDRAMA.com is suck a stalker, his twitter can really stay in hibernation for me, as it was adding nothing new to the Twitterverse a part from spam and privacy violation.

OUT OF EXISTANCE! 

Offline Mister Toast

• Administrator
Re: Julian Assange's paranoid schizophrenic obsession with the #Wikileaks Forum
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2015, 21:57:02 PM »
Seems we have upset master Assange again. God how he hates the truth ;-)

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2015, 23:08:20 PM »
Assange is a moron. It helps me understand just how big a moron he is when he tweets that kind of complete conspiracy theories. The FBI is much busier collecting data from WikiLeaks itself than this forum any day.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline Obnoxious Bastard

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2015, 23:58:21 PM »
Assange is a moron. It helps me understand just how big a moron he is when he tweets that kind of complete conspiracy theories. The FBI is much busier collecting data from WikiLeaks itself than this forum any day.
There are only 2 types of people who would be ready to believe this:
1.) one of his 3 members of staff
2.) the mentally challeneged

EcuadorLeaks

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2015, 00:06:30 AM »
everytime JA tweets something like this, it means the forum is winning ;-)

Offline jujyjuji

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2015, 19:49:32 PM »
"fake anti-wikileaks propaganda" term is illogic: "fake propaganda" is not propaganda ... and anyway one can be pro-wikileaks site and disagree with the tweets of the account that is... As always Sklerating! xD 

... Do they smoke "marija" in the embassy? Just asking because the @wikileaks tweets are deteriorating so much!

In the last days Assange committed such a "mediatic suicide"! Attacked France instead of terrorists, hinted that Anonymous' accounts that criticized his tweets are the intelligence (the forum is the FBI too according to him!), and today as Russia violated Turkish airspace ONLY commented against Turkey in a moment when for the 1st time Turkey is reacting against ISIS and while Putin instad is also bombing FSA positions which is a very discutible action and says they violated the Turkish space for the "bad weather" (pls!!!)...

So if criticizing too unilateral views is "anti wikileaks" Assange can happily close his site, because it was founded and promoted to support journalism and plurality... Oh may be he lied also on the True reasons he wanted wikileaks (?)

Offline J.C

• Snowden
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2015, 21:47:27 PM »

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2015, 23:44:19 PM »
For the billionth time Assange has tweeted that this forum is "fake", I wonder why people did not get that message already..... I wonder if they really care at all. Notice he starts the tweet with the word "Reminder:" How many times has he had to remind people....? And why is he having to remind them at all since according to him every single word he tweets from the all powerful WikiLeaks twitter account is pure gold isn't it?!?

Offline J.C

• Snowden
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2015, 20:31:17 PM »
it´s always fun to see him tweeting this :-D!

Offline Mister Toast

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2015, 23:07:49 PM »
This is Assange's reaction after the forum published images of  ISIS crimes and attrocities

Offline J.C

• Snowden
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2015, 21:36:49 PM »
crazy tho!

Why did he reply on this? He must be spending a lot time following the Forum. This is funny. 
No one official follows the Forum. Everyone reading it. all avoid but read.

that´s like saying yes and doing no. o_O 

*shakes head*

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2015, 17:53:38 PM »
I hope that people can realize that when Assange tells them that this forum is run by the FBI, they have enough intelligence to know they are being manipulated by him.