Author Topic: Magic phones arent that magical  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Frodo

Magic phones arent that magical
« on: February 17, 2016, 11:56:24 AM »
Should installed it earlier. More data befor go public clearer change. No this is really going to mess up my head. Insuffient data

Should installed it earlier. More data befor go public clearer change. No this is really going to mess up my head. Insuffient data

You dont say much. Say something. :)

Say something. 

I have said enough. Now i have to stop thinking and not get paranoid on the app. Dont know id that is true. But the story is true. Little data on denied transacktion on vica card also. So insufdient that too

I cant work im to messed up by thinkong about this know. Most of it i dont understand. So no point thinking about it. Only makes it worse. So have to never think. But its diffikult for me to not think. I cant not think it just goes nuts and think more if i try not to think. That why i got in to this mess in the first plase. Hate adhd and a brain thats totaly off traks and that i cant conttoll that produces corrupt data and dataowerflows that nobody understands and that is getting people pissed. Get into trouble and everything just gets a disaster. Stop thinking. But the story is true. Its kust me snd how i am. I dont understand why. Hate adhd. Gets you into trouble. I said i was sorry. But thats not good enough. Sorry dont work. Duck you do so i havent hears enything from police station. They must  have beem pissed. I dont understand this. Or did i do a magic trick. Who knows. Police says its not possible to investigate magoc tricks and spells. Thats ok. So i used a spell so they could not get me. Im good at magic. ;

Its true. If you sont like my style its ok. ;) its a true story. I my mom is making the story with yhe fox and stuff up. Its not true. But this is. If i just could get some proof