Author Topic: Vote for Bradley Manning as TIME MAGAZINE's most influential person of 2011  (Read 3219 times)

Offline JonathanTothfromHoth

• Transparencist
    • The Frozen Food Section
Hey guys, here's the page on Time Magazine's TOP 100 MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE to vote for Bradley Manning...he's up 1641 (Influential) to 218 (not Influential)

Please vote for him on this page:
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2058044_2060338_2060205,00.html
Transparency is the Apocalypse

enrica

Done :)

Offline uncensored

• Good-Men do not create victims - they protect them
OK -  and thank you for  putting the link here

Hey guys, here's the page on Time Magazine's TOP 100 MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE to vote for Bradley Manning...he's up 1641 (Influential) to 218 (not Influential)

Please vote for him on this page:
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2058044_2060338_2060205,00.html
Good-Men  do not create victims - they comfort and defend them

Offline JonathanTothfromHoth

• Transparencist
    • The Frozen Food Section
Transparency is the Apocalypse

Offline uncensored

• Good-Men do not create victims - they protect them
Good-Men  do not create victims - they comfort and defend them

enrica

Done again even for JA :) Jay for the courageous!

Offline C

• Panoplia Propheticus
Bradley Manning "disappeared" from the Top 100 most influential people in the world.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,2066367,00.html
Communication is life, lying is art, deflection is business, detection is skill.

enrica

WhaaaT?!?  >:(
No comment.
I don't think it's because paople din't vote for him.
I think it's because someone has said it's not allowed showing his name like that...
This is my hipotesys.

@crnobela this could be another thread, what do you think of posting that B.Manning is not in the list anymore?
It would be a hot thread, I belive.

Offline C

• Panoplia Propheticus
He was definitely on the list, I just can't recall right now, which place, but I think somewhere in the 20?

Communication is life, lying is art, deflection is business, detection is skill.

enrica

Ok, better like this. I hope he will be 1st.
Let's vote a lot.

Offline C

• Panoplia Propheticus
voting is already closed ;) they published the list some weeks ago, republished it now and suddenly manning is missing in the list

Offline lizrex

voting is already closed ;) they published the list some weeks ago, republished it now and suddenly manning is missing in the list

Seriously?  Bah time is a propoganda rag.

Offline Freddie Ng

done ^^

hypocampe

In the beguining Bradlley wanning  was in 8 position and Julian Assange in 10 position.If Julian Assange is actually in 9 position it can certainly because B.Mannaing was erase in the last minuste.

As everybody I was surprise and chocked.
But when we think in B Manning position, they are a good reason for erase her name from this list.And d it is for her protection

He is considearing as an inflence person by Time, certainly because time cosider he took American cable.
Actually he is in jail and he live a nighmare because american governement consider he is traitor.
For this , he can stay alive in jail.
For the moment they are no proof of his culpability and for this reason he can have a chance,to get out from jail.
For the same reason American Governement can be ordered for torture on an innocent person, by human right.

If time consider B Manning as an important person, because he have keep american cable; it is a public reconnaissance of his culpability.

The only chance for Bradley Manning to become free,  it there asabsolutely not proof againt him.

It s important there are absolutely not proof than a famours newspaper reconise publiquely he his responsable to keep amaerican cable!

at the beginning, Time certainly did not think he could bring wrong to him, when he published this list!

Offline sim

i kinda understand your position hypocampe but bradley manning being on the list could have worked for him the other way. if enough people put the pressure on and are constantly reminded that he is locked up there might be more chance of securing a release for him. if he's removed from lists like these, kept off the press he is forgotten and that makes it much easier for the U.S to keep him locked up.