Author Topic: Vote for Bradley Manning as TIME MAGAZINE's most influential person of 2011  (Read 3309 times)

Offline JonathanTothfromHoth

• Transparencist
    • The Frozen Food Section
Yes Sim, I think it's that simple as well...and it sucks...but that might've been why Bradley Manning put himself in that position...to prove a point.

Dont' forget to write him with something positive to think about:

Bradley Manning 89289
830 Sabalu Road
Fort Leavenworth, KS 66027
Transparency is the Apocalypse

Offline sim

Yes Sim, I think it's that simple as well...and it sucks...but that might've been why Bradley Manning put himself in that position...to prove a point.

Dont' forget to write him with something positive to think about:

Bradley Manning 89289
830 Sabalu Road
Fort Leavenworth, KS 66027

indeed, he is a bona fide hero.

thanks for the address, i will definitely put something together for him.

hypocampe

Sim, maybe I am clumsy, but I just try to explain, when somebody have a lawsuit, also with military court, it is impossible to speak about all this person do.

But I am agree with you, more people speak abot him, les USA governement will torture him.But it is an obligation to control by how manere journalist speak about Bradley maning.

About expression, I don't know if somebody know it, on this forum, but this year youtube annecy festival(annecy festival is the bigger animation festival in world) organised a comp├ętition.
The subjet is" animation , land of freedom", with reference to USA.
I am really curious, if a subversive movie maker will made a movie about "freedom" of bradley manning, or freedom of people in Guantanamo camp.Movie will be visible 11 may.

If they are something about it, I will post a link

Offline sim

indeed it is a difficult situation to talk about because most of what we say is conjecture.

Offline JonathanTothfromHoth

• Transparencist
    • The Frozen Food Section
You can always write to your Senator or Congressman about Bradley Manning's situation as well. They have more options of taking action, even tho Dennis Kucinich didn't get very far.
Transparency is the Apocalypse