Author Topic: Search Engine for The Global Intelligence Files (Stratfor e-mails)  (Read 4908 times)

Green

Search Engine for The Global Intelligence Files (Stratfor e-mails)

http://dazzlepod.com/gifiles/

TrxiZ

(Test) Search Engine for The Global Intelligence Files
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 15:36:11 PM »
Search the GIFiles

The Global Intelligence Files, over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor. The e-mails date between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor's web of informers, pay-off structure, payment laundering techniques and psychological methods.

Use this page to search those files, by terms, subject, recipient and sender, by attached filename, or by using their ID in our database.

Try it this way:
http://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/

Offline assangesupporter

• New Member Group
Re: (Test) Search Engine for The Global Intelligence Files
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 16:01:04 PM »
i can help in translating from english to malay languages. but in my country i think (just my opinion not really sure but still) the number of english literate people is so high i doubt if they even need a translation  ???

but sure i can help translating even if its for my own studies. not sure if i can finish reading all five million files though

TrxiZ

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 19:46:43 PM »
Hello and Welcome to our Forum :)

you will find all contacts for translations here in this Topic.

http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/index.php/topic,10299.msg43110.html#msg43110

just contact one of the three :)

T.

Offline Arduina

• cognitive dissidence
  • Transparency 4 the state-Privacy 4 the rest of us!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 20:20:37 PM »
Thank you assangesupporter! :)
I have sent you a PM with more information and referred you to an admin.

And thanks T.
Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government,owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship.FDR

Offline Behind Our Masks

Re: Search Engine for The Global Intelligence Files (Stratfor e-mails)
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 18:11:08 PM »
thanks green
We are not slaves! So we must stop acting like we are! Fight for freedom, and freedom will come. This is our time, but it is still held from us. So let us take it!