Author Topic: The Twitter account?  (Read 65008 times)

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
Re: The Twitter account?
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2015, 16:15:16 PM »
@Kimono, 

I just tried that link for forum stats and it did not work for me either, let me look into this...
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Koyaanisqatsi

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2015, 16:16:42 PM »
It still says:

"An Error Has Occurred!

You aren't allowed to view the forum statistics."

maybe they just blocked me because I ask too many questions about this forum...

no problem, I have my own blog and my own statistics :)

well, once again, I see that the forum doesn't block the supposed Wikileaks "trolls" on Twitter like gerge42 or other accounts.
those accounts don't give any kind of interesting info about the Wikileaks case, and they don't add any element to the current debate

this is a sterile debate, while I thought it was more interesting to ask: if Wikileaks was a governmental operation/owned by secret services, would they have an interest to make us think that the WL forum is their enemy?

do you think Wikileaks tried to censor this forum, for allowing posting articles denouncing Wikileaks as a governmental psyop?
or is it just that by accusing this forum of being infiltrated by the FBI, maybe Wikileaks tried to hide that they are themselves infiltrated by FBI (Sabu & other informants) or other secret agencies?...

I know the forum Twitter account was nervous against me, but I have to ask those questions! seeking the truth is something common to all Wikileaks supporters! :)

your making me laugh,,what twitter account are you referring to ? Please state the NAME of the twitter account that was blocked

Also, the Forum hasn't "blocked" you from anything. If you were blocked, you wouldn't be able to ramble on in this thread.

I have also noticed you belong to "conspiracy theory" squad, and so I am proud to inform you there are no conspircies to "silence" you. You may WISH that to be true but it's not,,,,,sorry :-(

Koyaanisqatsi

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2015, 16:17:51 PM »
@Kimono,

I just tried that link for forum stats and it did not work for me either, let me look into this...

Oh dear, you know what that means right ? It can only be a conspiracy !!

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2015, 16:30:27 PM »
Oh Koyaan...

underneath the line "view the most recent posts on the forum" on the front page, it used to have a link:

[More Stats]

it is no longer there... check it out.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline jujyjuji

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2015, 16:40:06 PM »
I'm translator and I can see the statistics. 
If only Hero Members can't see them there' s may be just an error in those members' settings, with no need of claiming cospiracies that they are being hidden.

Block in twitter does not prevent anyone from posting.

For the sake of the transparency here are the statistics, till the problem won't be solved! 

https://twitter.com/epjas2/status/556112516385079298

Offline jujyjuji

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2015, 16:42:15 PM »
Block ON twitter ... damn the t9 is a words killer xD

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2015, 16:54:00 PM »
There is a technical glitch with the forum stats link, when I signed in on another capacity to explore the technical glitch I could not resolved it though. I can see the link when signed on in another capacity. 

Yes Koyaan, it is a conspiracy, the usual technical computer glitch conspiracy that strives to make us all go crazy! :-P

Koyaanisqatsi

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2015, 17:12:47 PM »
will ask the Illuminati and Freemasons if they can fix it....last thing we need is another conspiracy theory

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2015, 17:33:29 PM »
I thought you were the Illuminati Koyaan? Ha Ha... :-P

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2015, 18:19:44 PM »
It is fixed! Thank you Koyaan!

Offline kimono

« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2015, 20:26:12 PM »
If you're all Illuminati here, know that when it's going to be the end of the world, you're going to disappear from this earth just like dinosaurs 4 million years ago... May God save your poor little souls! :) it will make pshhhiiiittt! like a balloon in the sky! :)

as for Twitter, yes I was blocked and even your forum account said that my tweets are stupid - but I don't care. I'm happy of being blocked, then I'm saved from reading their stupid tweets too :)
I'm saved from reading their retweets, and from responding to their false opinions - while they're never able to justify their positions.

the forum Twitter account will disappear in the depth of the night, in the depth of a nightmare being chased by Wikileaks founder and its wolves, while they're all shouting in the night hiding from the moon, they were all claiming that they were defending the truth - but it seems that they were all eating its dead body and pretending to fight for it.
...but they all killed the truth and now, what's going to happen in this terrible night if there's no more truth in the world?...

(this is all humour, of course) :)
"Les hommes qui ont vécu dans les laboratoires n'imaginent guère que les partis extrêmes" -
"Men who lived in the laboratories can hardly imagine anything else than extreme parties" (Louis Aragon, 1897-1982)

Koyaanisqatsi

« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2015, 22:55:26 PM »
false opinions

Something tells me you are not joking ....you really do need to explain what "false opinions" are

Offline kimono

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2015, 09:03:46 AM »
by "false opinions" I mean that the forum pretends to attack Assange on Twitter, but when you try to give them an advise to start a real debate, contact the media to debate on this problem (you can be interviewed and stay anonymous, just like other hacktivists are doing it), but then they say that "no, it's not a revolt, we are neutral and we're not trying to debate, we want to remain anon" etc

for me, this is a false attitude: or you really believe in what you're saying, or better not to start tweeting things you're not able to defend to the last end

for the other things, that was just humour, because the reaction of the forum on Twitter are sometimes brutal (like blocking suddenly people): it reminds me the attitude of a wild animal :)
"Les hommes qui ont vécu dans les laboratoires n'imaginent guère que les partis extrêmes" -
"Men who lived in the laboratories can hardly imagine anything else than extreme parties" (Louis Aragon, 1897-1982)

Offline jujyjuji

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2015, 11:35:15 AM »
I think you have been blocked surely not for your opinions but for somehow pretending to know personal data or to impose what to be tweeted by the forum.

Nobody knows "The Truth" unless one is God, aware of being God.
... I don't think any of us can pretend to have this kind of awareness.

So the forum account, as well as our accounts, may post opinons we disagree with and we'll never know what is "The Truth"; we can only accept that there are opinions (aka points of view) and eventual disagreements.

If one can't accept thaf disagreement exists, there one has an attitude of pretending their own side of the facts is the only one... Wikileaks did so, that's why it's being criticized... I have a totally different impression on the forum account...

Being blocked on twitter by that account anyway has no effect on the possibility of posting, so it's good to see your posts here, kimono.

Whoever is running the forum account if we disagree with it we can simply tell without pretending and unfollow when we don't like it (not my case atm).

Alan Tayler

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2015, 13:48:47 PM »
by "false opinions" I mean that the forum pretends to attack Assange on Twitter, but when you try to give them an advise to start a real debate, contact the media to debate on this problem (you can be interviewed and stay anonymous, just like other hacktivists are doing it), but then they say that "no, it's not a revolt, we are neutral and we're not trying to debate, we want to remain anon" etc

for me, this is a false attitude: or you really believe in what you're saying, or better not to start tweeting things you're not able to defend to the last end

for the other things, that was just humour, because the reaction of the forum on Twitter are sometimes brutal (like blocking suddenly people): it reminds me the attitude of a wild animal :)

The forum doesnt "pretend to atatck assange", it continues to expose him as a liar and a criminal