Author Topic: Breaking news: Mohammad and Abdullah Fathi will be executed ...  (Read 2300 times)

Offline Angel without wings

• I have nothing to hide, so nothing to declare.�
Breaking news: Mohammad and Abdullah Fathi will be executed in Isfahan Prison in few hours!!!

According to the valid sources, two brothers who are in Dastgerd Prison in Isfahan, in ward T, are in imminent danger of execution for charges of “moharebeh” (Activity against God) , on the order on Judge Moghtazi.

Mohmmad Fathi, 27 and Abdullah Fathi, 29, were arrested in April 2010 and were severely tortured in Isfahan prison , to accept charges against them including relation with anti-regime groups, intent for armed struggle, activity against God (Moharebeh) and armed robbery.

According to their father , Bijan Fathi, the sentence was confirmed  a month ago. Their mother was informed today ( May 16) that her two sons will be executed tomorrow ( May 17).

Therefore, Mohammad and Abdullah Fathi are less than 24 hours away from being executed. Their family is asking the human rights activists and organizations to stop or delay the execution of their sons.

Bijan Fathi said to the “Committee of the Human Rights Reporters” : “ They have confessed under severe and brutal torture  and they did not have access to a lawyer and were not able to defend themselves.” Mr. Fathi gave some of his correspondence with the  Iranian officials which have been given at the end of this report.

http://www.freedomessenger.com/breaking-news-mohammad-and-abdullah-fathi-will-be-executed-in-isfahan-prison-in-few-hours/
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 01:04:44 AM by Black Panther »
I have nothing to hide, so nothing to declare.  Since all I do is explicit on the Internet, so there is fact to be revealed. My live it public.

Offline qubit

Re: Breaking news: Mohammad and Abdullah Fathi will be executed ...
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 08:29:21 AM »
To what belief system can you perpetrate the heinous acts of torture and slaughter and still claim allegiance to humanity. None. None whatsoever...  :'(