Author Topic: Cabledrum.net and pirvacy  (Read 2484 times)

Howard Bourne

Cabledrum.net and pirvacy
« on: September 24, 2013, 23:40:55 PM »
Dear Leon,

was strange to see you dox'n the staff Team from your own site. You know the pages we mean. Fact is, we aren't really bothered. You refer to the Forum you once moderated as "FBI Forum" yet you once wrote the following

Here are you very own words: ( English Translation and German orginal text )

English Translation:

"I certainly do not worry about my privacy on the internet; however, I understand and respect that others do have such worries. Without a doubt most of these worries are baseless and result from mere lack of knowledge - but that does not change anything about these worries. I consider it to be a part of my administrative duties to tend to said worries, however baseless they might be"

German Original:

"Ich mache mir ganz bestimmt keine Sorgen um meine Privatsphäre im Netz aber ich verstehe und respektiere dass andere sich Sorgen machen. Zweifellos sind die meisten dieser Sorgen unbegründet und resultieren nur aus Unkenntnis das ändert aber zunächst nichts an der Besorgnis. Ich erachte es als Teil meiner administrativen Verantwortung, selbst wenn sie unbegründet ist."

You seem to have little respect when it comes to other peoples privacy but freak out when someone mentions your own name.

Here is one of your tweets from this afternoon.

In addidtion to this tweet, you chose to expose names of staff members on the Forum ( with exception of some of your friends )

and here is how YOU react when you see your own name Leon online:

For those that don't speak German, the mail translates as follows.

" Doxing Party ? - I am giving you 5 minutes to delete the "Leon" tweets."

A few hours later the following threat was made against the whole Forum staff Team.

SO you actually threaten the Forum with "severe irreversable consequences" just because your first name was mentioned ONCE in a tweet by ONE Person as a direct result of you naming almost ALL Forum staff members .

SO is this your idea of Internet privacy ?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 14:15:54 PM by Z »

Howard Bourne

Re: Cabledrum.net and pirvacy
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 23:52:42 PM »
Oh dear....I almost forgot the theatening email Leon sent me

Please take note that Leon is a "System programmer" and this allows him to hand out threats like smarties.