Author Topic: Assange, the Sphinx: Ask a question, I'll tell you everything about governments  (Read 1692 times)

Offline kimono

I'd like to share with the other supporters this drawing entitled:

"Assange, the Sphinx: Ask a question, I'll tell you everything about governments"

http://wikileaksactu.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/assange-the-sphinx.jpg

I think the Sphinx is a good symbol for Julian Assange, because he holds secrets like him and
he never reveals everything he knows...

You can download and share it, if you want :)
"Les hommes qui ont vécu dans les laboratoires n'imaginent guère que les partis extrêmes" -
"Men who lived in the laboratories can hardly imagine anything else than extreme parties" (Louis Aragon, 1897-1982)

enrica

Hahaha nice one! Sfinx: -Meow?!- ;D

Offline kimono

well, this is about the ancient legend: the Sphinx devoured those who had no answer to his questions - just like journalists fear Assange, when he confronts them to a difficult question or political subject, they often fall into their own trap when they thought they could trap Assange in an interview :)

in the legend, the Sphinx wasn't meowing, but spoke like humans :)
"Les hommes qui ont vécu dans les laboratoires n'imaginent guère que les partis extrêmes" -
"Men who lived in the laboratories can hardly imagine anything else than extreme parties" (Louis Aragon, 1897-1982)

enrica

:D kimono brillant