Author Topic: Warning: wlfriends.org sending forum members abusive e mails  (Read 29251 times)

Offline richardcrowden

• Basic Member
    • Blog
Re: Warning: wlfriends.org sending forum members abusive e mails
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2013, 12:13:22 PM »
I've no training in how to interpret an email header but there are two things that stand out to here. Thanks
for posting it lil_king420.

First, there is the fact that you cannot reply to it and it is an anonymous email, the sender is not revealing
their identity whatsoever. That's the first thing that points to their insincerity and deceit. It's an unsolicited
email from someone who has obtained the addressees email address without their consent, illegally. Spam,
basically.

Second, and again I've no idea really on how to read an email header and never bothered to look into how
to discover someone's identity from an ip address but the country France is mentioned twice in the 'who is'
information there, I am assuming that might mean that is the country of origin of the email, or perhaps
just infrastructure in that country, I'm not sure. The thing that is most interesting to me about France
popping up in this is their stance on Syria at the moment, they nearly launched a military strike on Syria
a few weeks ago.

Here is a link about that http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/french-were-hours-from-military-strikes-on-syria-before-phone-call-from-obama-8847551.html

This forum has been critical of the designs for furthering conflict in the Middle East region.

Indeed, it appears that when voices were raised in this forum objecting to the release of The Syria Files
by Wikileaks, it caused some members of this forum, self described 'Wikileaks Supporters', to
launch an attack on the forum for getting out of line and not pursuing whatever agenda these people wanted
the forum to pursue. This is the very ongoing campaign to try to stop people from coming here
to this forum to engage in free and open discussion with critical thinking encouraged about Wikileaks that
has resulted in this email being sent. Directly caused by voices that were raised here on this
forum in opposition to the release of The Syria Files by Wikileaks.

So, France hey? They are still very keen to escalate the conflict in Syria into a full blown international war,
as evidenced by the above link where President Obama directed them to stand down.

Interesting.

Can anyone tell me if this email actually did originate in France?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 12:22:07 PM by richardcrowden »

TrxiZ

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2013, 15:23:26 PM »
Good Work King - Thankx :-)

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2013, 01:02:48 AM »
I do not know how much I really need to know about who they are. I am more concerned by what they are. Liars and Assange fanatics. That is all I need to know.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

TrxiZ

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2013, 14:05:48 PM »
no need to mention them anyway :P

Offline anon1984

• Demons run when a good man goes to war.
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2013, 14:16:13 PM »
It makes me sad to think what a bad image of humanity the senders of this spam message have :/ Whoever it is apparently believes people are stupid, dependent, dull creatures just sitting around waiting for someone to come along and tell them what to think, to tell them who is good and who is bad, what's black and what's white.

Not only are there many shades of grey between black and white (don't say "50" though :P), but also people have brains and know how to use them. I'm not sure whether it's arrogant or naive to believe that people are just sitting around waiting for that message to tell them how to think and act (maybe both) - but anyway, they are not. They make up their own minds. If people were like the senders of this spam message imagine them to be, this would not be the kind of world I want to live in.
[The] truth is incontrovertible. Panic may resent it, ignorance may deride it, malice may distort it, but there it is.
- Winston Churchill

Make it dark, make it grim, make it tough, but then, for the love of God, tell a joke. - Joss Whedon

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2013, 18:39:37 PM »
It is sad and also frighting in a way. The people that perpetrated this whole debacle of a smear against this forum are deviant and obsessed with Assange. They are exhibiting cult like behavior and the range of consequences when dealing with cultist can be from an uncomfortable level of harassment to the extreme of different types of danger to their supposed "enemies" that they are focusing on. 

Anyone that is wondering why fanatical fans of Assange have now dipped into cult like behavior, need only read the WikiLeaks twitter feed. The great majority of the tweets currently are focused mainly on smearing a film that Assange feels is smearing his character. With all of the major horrible things going on in this world today, WikiLeaks is by far more concerned with Assanges image than anything else these days. 

There are plenty of non cultist recognizing this, check out these replies to WikiLeaks tweets....

WikiLeaks tweet:

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks

Assange three weeks ago: "[Fifth Estate] will flop at the box office and deservedly so."

then replies....

jon hendren ‏@fart

@wikileaks it would be cool if you could focus less on julian assange’s ego and more on leaks and things. thanks

FB ‏@Ward_Nightstone

@wikileaks your founder isn't as interesting as he thinks he is that's all

NOW check out the attack by a cultist....first a tweet berating the "enemy" then a tweet berating anyone that insults Assange some way....

Rixstep News ‏@rixstepnews

@wikileaks It's catty, puerile, & based on the ravings of a pathological liar who can't ever get his lies straight. What could go wrong? ;)

Rixstep News ‏@rixstepnews

@Ward_Nightstone Here come the WH trolls. @wikileaks

So of course Daniel Domscheit-Berg is without a doubt a controversial figure in the history of WikiLeaks. But is he actually "a pathological liar who can't ever get his lies straight"?? That would be a matter of opinion by any individual to decide for themselves. It is certainly not for Rixstep to decide. 

Then the comment "Here come the WH trolls" towards the tweeter @Ward Nightstone, what exactly "WH" means I do not know for sure, "White House" maybe? The word "trolls" is a demeaning term commonly used by the cultist to label anyone that has given a negative opinion of Assange as a bad person.  

All in all it is up to each of us to decide what to believe. But for me personally, in my experience with these people, I am loosing respect for these people that claim that they want transparency, and yet they only want transparency when it furthers their personal agendas. 

In this case the agenda is to elevate Assange into some glorified hero, and degrade any of his dissenters into bad people that have no right to freedom of speech. By attacking this forum as they have, they are trying to kill the ability of people to speak against Assange, even though this forum allows anyone to speak freely for or against him. The cultist want a forum that allows only positive opinions of Assange, essentially a place to worship him.   

This is in my opinion pure cult like behavior, and it is growing worse by the day...
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

TrxiZ

« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2013, 20:37:36 PM »
WH is White House.

Well I guess some of them are "hunted" by the "white house" at least no one really interessts in them?

Even Assange has become a lame person, no public anymore - no one listens to him, only the hard few people left trying to invove anyone in some twitter discussions.

really, people are attacking you - they do not know anything about you and at least they hide behind "fake names" "pseudonyms" because most of them think the Governement would be interessted in them HA HA HA :-P

signed
by
T

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2013, 15:02:50 PM »
Seriously? "WH" does mean "White House"? Pffffft! Ridiculous.

The White House - I assume they mean Obama? is not trolling them. The US Government has a lot of things that it is actively involved in around the world, but trolling Julian Assange is not one of them. Why would they? Julian Assange is sitting in an embassy(public building) in a city whose government is in total cahoots with the US Government. They have him exactly where they would like him to be, in my opinion. They have no reason to put huge effort into trolling him, when they already have him essentially contained. It would not be the White House that would be involved  in any anti Assange campaign anyway, more the CIA or FBI if it is so.        

P.J. Crowley spoke out against the ill treatment of Bradley Manning while in US custody. He explained that it was not in the US governments interest to make Bradley Manning into a martyr of sorts. Making a very high profile figure into a martyr only leads to a stronger conviction by followers down a road against the US government. They do not want that. Julian Assange is still a high profile public figure enough that the US Government would not want to encourage a martyr image of him to the public. Hollywood is still making movies about him, that still makes him high profile. 

All the US Government has to do at this point is sit back, say very little and let Assange start to look paranoid and ridiculous. Assange has a terrible disposition of being completely obsessed with his image and the US Government is enjoying every bit of it. He is so obsessed with it, he has completely given up his freedom to keep a martyr image and government conspiracy theory against him alive. He has made the job of US government to contain him super easy in my opinion.

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2013, 23:19:34 PM »
Well I guess this particular thread is never going to end, because the abuse that people are receiving by more than just emails continues.

Now on twitter even myself, have experienced some unsolicited questions in an attempt to prove to me and others that the forum and staff are involved in some unknown dark secrets. It is pathetic just how far these people will go. They keep taking some point( maybe sometimes even a half truth) and stretch it into the most deepest evil deed that it could possibly be imagined into.

There is nothing that they can say to me that matters. I have no respect for these people. The length that they will go to try their best to prove a bunch of conspiracy theories and dark secrets is just SICK!

I have blocked all of them on twitter as fast as I discover them. I keep being informed by people that do keep an eye on them about how darker and more desperate these people continue to grow, and I am at least grateful for that so I can be made aware in case of danger.

It is sad to see that these people are Assange's last TRUE supporters? This is what WikiLeaks and Assange have become?

There was a time before when Assange tried to distance himself, or at least put out a warning to these supporters to curtail their trolling activities. Especially to people like me that are of no consequence. I mean I have less than 100 followers on twitter. He told them for people of very small following that they disagree with, do not get into fights with them on twitter. It was his attempt to try and instill a shred of decency and integrity into these people.

But now I do not see him doing this. Oh this is not good for WikiLeaks as a whole, this is a once admired and supported organization that is for what I can tell is in it's final death throws.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 23:23:50 PM by Riney »

TrxiZ

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2013, 00:20:07 AM »
LOL

They have no Life omg !

I was playn 4 hours skyrim and what happens now I come back? Twitter world explodes.

People without hobbys are so boring and freaky - wow amazing whats going on, let em run against the walls.

Now they R becoming REALY

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2013, 00:24:34 AM »
That photo cracks me up, thanks for the comic relief. :-)

nad

« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2013, 06:28:54 AM »
I have deleted my user account one month ago. Why am I still listed as a member? Do you gloss over your member stats?

Offline richardcrowden

• Basic Member
    • Blog
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2013, 09:15:13 AM »
Dear nad, please don't take this as an accusation again, more a statement of opinion.

There is a high likelihood, in my opinion, that you are a bit of a twat.  

Someone who gets off on stirring up trouble.  Like in an orgasmic way or something.

I hope you're having fun though, you must have been so very bored to come here present us
with this little game of yours.  

If you really don't want to be a part of this forum and partake in discussion with our members,
then don't.  You've just reopened this conversation, it was a thread that died down a while back.
Now it will be tweeted and publicised and the conversation will be joined again by others.  You have
given it a breath of life.  People will even read your name nad.  

On the other hand, if you do want a discussion, post another reply.

It appears that you really do want to be a member of this forum and partake in discussion,
as indicated by the fact that you just did it. Again.

That's what it's all about and even you are welcome here, even if there is a high likelihood of you being a twat.

TrxiZ

« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2013, 14:52:54 PM »
so you deleted your account and now you post again on the Forum?

strange.

why don´t write a Mail? So you do not have to LogIn again ;-)

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2013, 17:52:48 PM »
Nad,

Your little gig is up.
 "Someone who gets off on stirring up trouble. Like in an orgasmic way or something" translation >TROLL

The fact that you mention the member stats of this forum fully explains your dark intentions. The only kind of person that would even bring up that subject would be someone concerned with this forum being more successful than they think it should be.

As much as I have blocked an avoided the WikiLeaks cultist in the cyber sphere, I still see them sprout up like little weeds from time to time.

"I have deleted my user account one month ago. Why am I still listed as a member? Do you gloss over your member stats?"

So you registered on this forum and posted a whole of only 4 posts on this thread only. Then you requested your account to be deleted, never intending to be a member in the first place obviously. Instead to only pretend to be a member long enough to then accuse this forum of glossing over member stats or what ever else you can dream up.

The forum can not delete accounts just like that. What happens when it does is trolls like you then go parading all over the internet about how you were censored, or blocked, or unfavoured, or abused by staff, blah blah blah. I have heard and seen it all before.

One of your type has a whole blog dedicated to bringing down this forum. On one of the pages I found a statement that was written by me a long time ago that I will restate here because it is still true to this day. The statement is of course posted to smear me, but I am very proud of it and stand by it 100%:

"There is no fully black or white when it comes to Julian Assange support, there is really a lot of greys. One thing is for sure, someone like Assange facing what he has to face- does not need to surround himself with enamored supporters that have the warped thinking patterns of any blind following. In order to accomplish the enormous task he has undertaken, he has to do what can be hard. He has to be able to allow people to critic him and in no way would he benefit from not listening to them. People that follow him blindly are hurting him much more than any critics at this vital time. In this way, the true anti assange crowd could very well be some of his most ardent supporters."

So try as you may along with your WikiLeaks cultist friends to bring down this forum, you still fail every day. That statement was written at least over a year ago, and what do you know, the forum keeps growing. I think that people in general are losing interest in WikiLeaks trolls, I am not seeing people flock to you in droves. Trolling gives people a false sense of power, and since you are relying on lies to get you off, you remain powerless.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 17:54:46 PM by Riney »