Author Topic: If we down at least one UFO we'll be facing an interstellar war - Former Defense  (Read 4707 times)

Offline mayya

• Administrator
If we down at least one UFO we'll be facing an interstellar war - Former Defense Minister of Canada
December 30, 2013 08:30

http://youtu.be/Pg6VTzacb9I

Paul Hellyer

He was Canadian minister of Defense in 1960s, ruling over the country’s armed forces during the time of the Cold War – and when he retired he publicly stated that we are not alone in the universe, and some guests from outer space actually live here, on planet Earth. Is this fantasy? Is someone actually watching us? Today we ask the man who says UFOs are a serious business – Paul Hellyer.

Sophie Shevardnadze: Our guest today is the Honorable Paul Hellyer, former minister of Defense of Canada, and he believes that life forms from space are present on Earth. It’s great to have you on our show. Why do you say that UFOs are as real as airplanes flying over our heads?

Paul Hellyer: Because I know that they are. As a matter of fact, they’ve been visiting our planet for thousands of years and one of the cases that would interest you most if you give me two or three minutes to answer is that during the Cold War, 1961, there were about 50 UFOs in formation flying south from Russia across Europe, and Supreme Allied Command was very concerned and about ready to press the “Panic” button when they turned around and went back over the North Pole. They decided to do an investigation and they investigated for 3 years and they decided that, with absolute certainty, four species - at least – had been visiting this planet for thousands of years. We have a long history of UFOs and of course there has been a lot more activity in the last few decades, since we invented the atomic bomb and they are very concerned about that and the fact that we might use it again, and because the Cosmos is a unity and it affects not just us but other people in the Cosmos, they are very much afraid that we might be stupid enough to start using atomic weapons again, and this would be very bad for us and for them as well.

http://rt.com/shows/sophieco/%D1%81anada-minister-defense-ufo-959/

Offline seekingthetruth

• New Member Group
Well isn't that interesting. It seems that the farther we go down the rabbit hole the more prominent people come out and say how aliens are real and they are watching us. It makes sense too. If we were to find another near by planet with life on it, we would be watching them as well.

enrica

A part from the fact that almost whatever ancient "religion"/culture reports of "gods" and "demigods" coming from the sky on flying stuff and even describe how is/was made the solar system with all the 9 planets, in times when telescopes had not been invented (we should seriously investigate a bit better and scientiphically on such data)...

Thinking we are alone in the whole universe when there are millions of planets similar to this one in this only galaxy (so imagine including the other galaxies) ...in habitable zone... is at least Egocentric ... And thinking that life must necessary be how we can imagine it, is even more egocentric...

So, yeah of course if we discover there are societies that have already done what we are trying to do: going on other worlds and watch or interact us, it's not going to be a "great mystery". We'll do it too, may be using the quantum discovers to move avoiding the rules of linear time & space, one day.

Paul Hellyer: Because I know that they are. As a matter of fact, they’ve been visiting our planet for thousands of years and one of the cases that would interest you most if you give me two or three minutes to answer is that during the Cold War, 1961, there were about 50 UFOs in formation flying south from Russia across Europe, and Supreme Allied Command was very concerned and about ready to press the “Panic” button when they turned around and went back over the North Pole. They decided to do an investigation and they investigated for 3 years and they decided that, with absolute certainty, four species - at least – had been visiting this planet for thousands of years. We have a long history of UFOs and of course there has been a lot more activity in the last few decades, since we invented the atomic bomb and they are very concerned about that and the fact that we might use it again, and because the Cosmos is a unity and it affects not just us but other people in the Cosmos, they are very much afraid that we might be stupid enough to start using atomic weapons again, and this would be very bad for us and for them as well.

If I were a neighbor of this planet seeing how we behave here, and stated that eventual nuclear war will surely damage the Solar System (each explosion indeed even damages the rotation of the Earth), I'd be very worried.

About they are visiting us since centuries...
Just open one of our "Holy Books", and see how "God" speaks from the Sky and often comes on weirdo flying stuff... with "angels" (aka = messengers) and in the past cultures "He" (or Them) even dictate orders... and in the Very Old traditions they even tell about battles between different "gods" ... this is why at a certain point they at the end imposed monoteism to avoid people belived whoever "special" was a "god" [my own theory on the issue].

I'm not a new age person. Simply look back in the past and see if some so called miracles are explainable at the light of the fact may be we aren't the only form of life here present, and "humanity" is a bit bigger than what we think at the moment.