Author Topic: US Gov's stealing foreign data, murder attempt with poison gas  (Read 17756 times)

Offline Junho yang

US Gov's stealing foreign data, murder attempt with poison gas
« on: January 09, 2014, 07:27:02 AM »
Iwill let you know US Government’s crime against foreign victims.
Thesecrimes already happened you all and, of course, will be happen in your future.
USGovernment (NSA, foreign embassies and other US Governments) committed the crimes which are stealing data about skill, privacy, patent idea, trade secrets, know-how, inventions, techniques, processes, computer programs, schematics, customer lists, financial information, sales and marketing plans, closed bids. Furthermore they do illegal hacking, eavesdropping, misusing foreign privacy data, killing victims, attempt murders, spraying toxic gas to foreign victims, installing hacking software in foreign IT devices, spreading false & dirty rumors near foreign victims, making foreign victims criminals, illegal location tracing, and pressure to foreign judiciary etc.
Ifyou are doing something work with US people or US companies, you need to doubt how the US people or the US company is relation with US Government. At least, he or the US Company receives the data about you which are US Government already have stolen from you. US Government have given many US law firms important foreign data. US ones already know your weak point. And they think how they will betray you someday later.
Theproblem is that US Government and US companies very secretly committed so many international crimes that we don’t know yet. You don’t know how much you and others had hurt until now.
2month earlier than Mr. Snowden, the ex-CIA officer, I noticed that US Government has stolen foreign nations’ precise data for US criminals’ interest. At that time, many people would doubt my insistence. But, after Mr. Snowden’s leak the truth, international people understood the truth very well. You should know that Mr. Snowden didn’t leak real US Government’s international crimes. He leaked only 1% until now.
Now,I strong insisted that you shouldn’t do business with US companies and you shouldn’t buy US IT software, IT devices, US smartphones, US cars and so on. You need to doubt US products and US citizens within your nation. Instead of US software and devices, international society MUST develop new computer OS, new software, new SNS, new IT devices, new better browser and new programming languages. If you want to use US ones’ again and again, you are very crazy.
Manynations’ people cannot use English language very well. But, nowadays we need official languages because of globalization, so many people use English in spite of poor English ability. Many times, we can easily find the fact that computer translations are very unreasonable. We cannot believe even google’s translate. Each a nation’s society needs to develop your renewal native language for lucid translation. The nations which use English will hate this program and will not help us. Anyway, this effort will keep your society’s unique cultures and communicate foreigners with IT device.
EvenCanada Government helped US Government’s illegal hacking crimes. Thus, we shouldn’t use Canada IT software and devices.
Then,I will let you know my experience until now.
Youcan check my all story in WIKILEAKS FORUM and my blog.
WhenI contracted with a US company about my Toy patent, the US Company and US Government made a fake US patent against my patent. US people don’t want WINWIN with foreigners. They just want US interest forever. So they made fake US patents coping foreign patents. (For more - http://blog.naver.com/jhyang2006) US Patent & Trademarks Office made fake US patents using US back-log patents that are not disclosed yet.
USGovernment have watched foreign victims illegally. They misuse the victim’s information. Almost US Government spies are drug-related offences, psychos and sleaze.
When I didn’t know the truth that US Government made fake US patent coping my patent, US spy’s henchmen who carried suspicious people in War places and drug plantations(their behaviors are nothing to do with save them), called me sexual assault offender, gay, psycho, communist, drug-head and so on around me. They knew the fact where I stayed in a day. I couldn’t understand their behaviors and why they created dirty lies again and again. They wanted me to be a very serious criminal and they wanted my neighbors to call me a dirty criminal.
Iwas very trying to develop my toy which I got patented. In 2006 yr., I visited New-York for New-York Toy fair. I met many international buyers there. I carried my toys and baggage taking subway. There were 3 big officers near my seat. An officer pushed me aside to a corner and pressed me very seriously. I couldn’t even breathe at all. Another man opened and closed a door very loudly and continuously. The other man was keeping an eye on other passengers. New-York subway was very dark. And I felt that they were threatening me. They would have guns. Anyway, I escaped the situation barely. Seems, because I had a cellphone that other gave me, they followed me using location tracing system in New-York.
AfterI knew the fact that US Government made fake US patents, US spy’s henchmen were very seriously trying to threaten me, bother me and kill me. Especially, they used various poison gases around me. Those cause severe heart attack, vomiting, no breathing, muscular paralysis, muscle spasm, headache, dizziness, fainting etc. US Government spies make the foreign victim feel a common feeling uncomfortable because US Government wants the foreign victim to feet ceaselessly under strong pressure at US spies’ following, US spies’ doing harm and US spies’ killing. US Government tried to stop me living normally. US Government bothered foreign victim very seriously and secretly.
<ainting,, malysis,  US Government enjoy the foreign victim’s pain. When I felt serous painfrom their attack, they laughed at me. They put poison materials in food in restaurants while I stepped out tables for a few seconds. When my body was paralyzed, I couldn’t feel coldness in cold winter. At that time, I asked myself, “Why my body is aching so much now?” I could die from hypothermia at that time. US Government sprayed murderous poison gas over 500 times for 7 years near me. Sometimes, there were small children there. Because I knew the fact, I escaped the place as soon as possible. If I stayed awhile, the children have been murdered. In the beginning of spraying the gas, people couldn’t feel the effect directly, after a while, the Symptoms occur.
This is very similar case - http://www.newsis.com/ar_detail/view.html?ar_id=NISX20121210_0011674518&cID=10201&pID=10200
Please check inhalation of unknown gas above NEWS.
I reported the US Government’s crimes tothe Korea police and the National Intelligence Service of Korea. They didn’t take any action until now. They even didn’t receive my petition. If I lie, I will be charge with making false accusations. Why Korea Government stop me submitting my petition? US Government used more terrible gas from day to day. My body was paralyzed often. I couldn’t breathe naturally. I was very tired quite often. When I work hard a bit for a long time, my body was in a very dangerous situation. Seems, this is kind of the planning of US Government’s foreign victims. US spies followed me with using location tracing system within my smartphone. They tested new poison gas. Seems, US Government will use the various poison gases to the general public in future.

First, I have to live and I have to escape this crazy situation and the fear of death. So, I sent the Email like this.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -
Dear U.S. Government,
Maybe, this will be the last Email to U.S. Government& President Obama.
I think that U.S. Government's intention that U.S. spiesbothered me or someone was kind of killing the targets or victims. Now, I am not good health because of U.S. government. I think that I have to kill U.S. people for the world peace. U.S. Government made my family very unhappy and miserable.
If I kill US people and insist US Patent & TrademarksOffice crime, then international society will know your crime well. And U.S. Government will not commit another crime anymore.
I don't want other to be the next victim anymore.
I will find U.S. babies or U.S. children within Koreaevery time & everywhere. And I will kill them. 
I will cut their necks. And I will strike downward theirhead an ax.
I will skewer their bodies. I will display their deadbodies.

Unfortunately, U.S. Government made this tragedy.
And U.S. Government is such a junkie.

Sincerely,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -

Because of severe pain, I didn’t rememberwell the fact that I sent this Email at that time. Because US Government made my Emails spam, I thought that US Government couldn’t read any Emails of mine. But, US Government read my Email using illegal hacking system because US Government hopes the foreign victims be criminals against their will. US Government didn’t show Korea courts any person in charge of US Government’s departments who received my Email. There were only two US embassy reporters’ names in writtenaccusation. The Korea trials were crappy itself. I felt that the reason of Korea judges never reached the same level of the employees’ of hamburger restaurant. Anyway, because of the Email above, I could breathe peacefully for 8 months. But, US Government and Korea courts made me kind of a criminal against my will. Because I need to breathe, I became a criminal. Yes, I called US embassy and shouted many times for 2~3 years like this, ”Stop!” ,”Stop!”, “You, crazy guys have bothered me a lot.”, “Stop using poison gas!” But, US Government didn’t stop it. US Government don’t listen to decent requests. Recently, US Government started to use poison gas again. For 8 months, I realized that I was being covered all over with wounds at that time. I am studying in a school. But, my face turns black because of bad health.
US Government very worried about USchildren. But, they don’t care Korea and foreign children. They use poison gas near many children often. US Government treated foreign children less than animals.
Korea judges didn’t care US Government’svarious crimes aiming at me and Korea children. The judges’ rulings were unreasonable and somewhat fake ones. Korea judges don’t care Korea people’s death and pain.
FBI directors made US criminals who madethe fake US patent run away. So I accused them. But, Korea prosecutes turned down my claims. So, I cannot help other international victims anymore.

Now, what would you do with US citizens inyour nation?
US Government is still watching you especially inventors, scientists, statesmen, famous people, businessman, lawyers etc. US and Canada IT software and devices will be used in the world.
Whenever some crimes happened within Korea,US Government always reported to Korea government very secretly. US Government’s false reports made Korea Government have doubts in all of my behavior.
Now,US Government will bother you or kill you. What can you do? 
US Government is illegally watching 5,000,000,000 numbers of foreign data a day. Now, we know that 90 US spy companies exist just in Germany. US Government is watching your family, your wife, your daughter, your son, your mother, your father etc.
Ex-CIA officer, Mr. Snowden, was kind of a complicity of US Government. He is 1% man. He didn’t leak all of his data. I don’t know how international people should evaluate Snowden’s achievements. Right, life in exile is not easy. He is having very hard time.
Becareful of US Government, US IT software, US IT devices, US spies, US citizens.

Sincerely,
Junho
yang

A
victim

82)10-4092-2857

[email protected]
143-50ho, Hwajeon-dong, Duckyang-gu, Koyangsy, Kyounggi-do, South-Korea (412-160)
The truth is:
US government was the dirty power behind NAZI.
Now, US government is the real NAZI and attack individuals and companies for US interest.
The Myth of the Good War: The USA in World War II
http://www.jacquespauwels.net/the-myth-of-the-good-war-the-usa-in-world-war-ii/

Offline Junho yang

Re: US Gov's stealing foreign data, murder attempt with poison gas
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 08:01:32 AM »
Some people will remember this Email blow. 
I sent this Email on 2013 April to many international people.
The first Email was on 2013 February.

Yes, US Government already read these Emails, but US Government didn't insist that I am insisting false rumors.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dearworld society (company, university, laboratory or inventor), Version 6

Be carefulU.S. citizens. U.S. Governments use U.S. spies among U.S. citizens.
What will U.S. spies do? US spies pretend to be common U.S. citizens. At first, the U.S. citizens will work hard in your company, university or laboratory. But later, they start to stealing your Company secret, high-qualityinformation or advanced technology and skills. Even if your company [font=돋움]leads to greater benefitsin[/font] U.S. economy, they just want to have exclusive rights only for U.S. future economy,not for yours. This is the reason why I am warning you now. There are so many U.S. spies outside of the USA. They just want to steal foreign information and watch the targets who will be victims later. They just have plans to bother foreign victims in the end.
( Omits the Middle )

How can U.S. spies bother foreignvictims? They usually use a location tracing system in youriPhone or something like that, sprinkling toxic hallucinogenic
drug in the air even if young children are reading books ina public place, spreading so many dirty & false rumors around victims and disturbance
while victim’s getting a job.

( Omits the Middle )

U.S. Government Crime is:

1. Makingfake & illegal U.S. patent (Breaking world intellectual property system) 
2. Making criminalsrun away (Obstructing justice)
3. Perjury, Falseclarifications
4. Threatening victimwith death and using toxic hallucinatory drugs and heavy heart stimulant in the air
5. Dereliction of thegovernment's duty
6. Stalking victim
7. Location tracing
8. Spreading dirty rumors

Don’t believe Obama administration. Theycontinue to censor your intellectual property and your data using Email hacking, Phone–[font=돋움]bugging, tailing and keeping a secret watch on thetargets [/font]- http://www.mediatoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=109494
(Sorry
, this is a Korea language NEWS. But, very famous NEWS)
The truth is:
Now, US government is the real NAZI and attack individuals and companies for US interest.

Offline Junho yang

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 16:51:05 PM »
When US Government reported my Email (above) to the police, US Government insisted that I wanted to extort money.
But, where is the sentence of extorting money in the Email above?

At that time and at that period, I thought that I am dying because of pain.
Why does dying or dead man want money?

US Government is the sly enormity.
Like psychotic killer, US Government will chew and swallow dying foreign people or victims.
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

Re: Don't believe Obama
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 11:48:31 AM »
Don't believe Obama.
US Government have been bothered and killed foreign victims for many years.
There are so many US Government spies in other nations. They knew the facts that US Government committed various crime within other nations.
Then, do you think that US Government can fire them easily? No.
US Government will continue to bother and kill foreign victims.
Why did President Obama say that private corporations will steal foreign data instead of US Government?
Because of the problem of the indemnity and evasion of responsibility.

Do you believe that because of Mr. Snowden, international people will be safe?
Or, do you believe that because of you are poor or unknown person, US Government will not bother or kill you?
For many years, I checked US Government's morality, ethicality and self-reflection. The answer is 0%.
Instead of apology and self-reflection, US Government have bothered and killed foreign victims.

We, international society strong needs international computer OS and mobile OS except US IT products.
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

Re: Who is the terrorist?
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 13:07:08 PM »
World peoples are terrorist? No. Why do US Government still survey world people? The answer is “US interest”. 
Then, do you think that because you are not the terrorist, you will be safe? No.
US Government steal world foreign data and then US spies will make you angry or tried to kill you many times with high-tech equipment that your government cannot understand it. Then, how can you survive? If you protest US Government’s various crimes, US Government will insist that you are a kind of international terrorist. US Government is always trying to frame foreign victims.

I believe that US Government created 911, al-Qaeda or something like the movie Kopps, 2003.
US Government is very good at making up convincing excuses. Because of the fake event, international people are on their guard against Muslims and someone who hate the USA.
911 was a dirty self-injury disturbance. And US Government made international people dumb people who cannot tell the real truth.
Once upon a time, people sometimes found fault with their emperors. Nowadays, why cannot people tell the truth? Because of US government’s threats and revenge.
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

Re: How will US Government will bother and kill you?
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 05:37:06 AM »
There will be many way to US Government's bothering foreign victims and committing murder.
US Government use foreign victims' environment, physical defects and his/her human relations.

If you have a heart disease(hypertension), US Government will use cardiotonic drug around you.
If you have diabetes, US Government will use something about sugar content.
If you have melancholia, US Government will use some toxic drugs that cause nervous prostration.

If you work at High-rise buildings, US Government will use the toxic drugs that cause feeling dizzy.
If your family have 'family trouble', US Government will make some plans to living in terrible conditions.
If you often feel fear, US Government will use gangsters' snooping around you.

US Government will give some wrong messages to you. Those are "suicide", "wrong solutions" or "Wrong legal word" using US SNS, US NEWS, US spies, suspicious contacts and US people etc. Then, you can easily follow the wrong advice. US Government want foreign victim to recompose US Government's messages. US Government want foreign victims to act more impulsively and impatiently from US Government's implicit threat. Of course, US Government do these crazy things by US spies, henchmen or gangsters.

Anyway, Many times, US Government will make(fabricate) you a suspected person using your lifestyle data that NSA has stole.
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

Re: US Government or US companies will want your money like this.
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 13:29:09 PM »
Do you think that US Government and US spy companies just steal your privacy and intellectual property data?
After US ones steal your data and make something fake, later they want money from you.
US Government and US companies etc are the international swindlers,

Here are the Emails

// My first contact to US company //
Thank you for the information on your new puzzle. I visited your website, 
and I am very interested in seeing a sample of the puzzle as soon as 
possible. If this is possible, please send a sample to:
Mark Osterhaus, the president of Out of the Box Publishing, Inc

// US company's answer //
Thank you for idea!..........It is very helpful to see your ideas and vision.
Thanks Again

// After license agreement and US government's making fake US patent, US company wanted me to pay indemnity. //
Would you prefer to wire the $250,000 to our bank, or send the funds another way?

Now, US Government and US companies already made the crazy systems.
They have stolen international data even now.
They are making fake rights or fake stories.
They will want you to pay indemnity.
They will bother you or bothered you.
They will kill you or someone already be dead somewhere.
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

Shocking: NSA killer killed 3 year old Korean baby
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 13:24:11 PM »
http://media.daum.net/foreign/others/newsview?newsid=20140219174917913

U.S. Government killer who worked in  The U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) as Director of the Division of Korea killed 3year old Korean baby(=Adoptee).
Now, international people will better know the fact that US Government officers are real killers.
They tried to kill many foreign victims and foreign babies using poison gas for many years and many times. Furthermore, The U.S. government killer hit the baby's head. The baby bled on head and eyes.
The U.S. Government killer have monitored  Korea society very indiscriminately.

Now, international people will understand who is watching you and your family and your lover.
The truth is:

The truth is:

The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

NSA continue to watch and bother foreign victims.
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 11:10:21 AM »
NSA, CIA and US embassies didn't give up to watching, bothering and killing foreigners and foreign victims.
They are really crazy even now.
Just, President Obama is paying lip service to international people.
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

Re: about Online Games
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2014, 21:42:07 PM »
US Government is trying to make the foreign targets be isolated with dirty and crazy rumors and crazy happening around you.
And what can you do alone in your house?
Online games?
Then, US Government will stop you playing the games. How?
US Government spies will penetrate your games and then they enjoy bothering you.
[font=굴림, gulim, sans-serif]Only in the Angry Birds? No. US Government penetrated many online-games in the world.[/font][/color]
[font=굴림, gulim, sans-serif]So many times, Snowden said "PRIVACY". But, US Government feel no prick of conscience at all.[/font][/color]
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

Re: You are late.
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2014, 17:30:35 PM »
I already felt the fact that when people are not on the phone with their mobiles, NSA (US Government) can eavesdrop on your voice with their mobiles. 

I commented this fact on an internet News on March 13th 2014.
http://media.daum.net/breakingnews/view.html?allComment=T&newsid=20140313063905227&rMode=view&commentId=219670740
(Sorry this above is korean language)
Why do you leak this fact late?

When would you leak USPTO's fake US patent crime?
Please hurry!
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2014, 20:24:28 PM »
I checked US Government already read my Email. It was at 15:22 on Sep 2th 2014.
US Government made my Emails spam for a long time.
Now, US Government MUST reply to me as soon as possible.
US Government, Would you finish this international trouble?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Your reference is E3156759

Dear Mr Yang,

Thank you for your e-mail, in which you ask the Government of the United States (US) if they are ready to pay indemnity because of a fake US patent against your patent.

We only provide general information about the Dutch law and regulations. Therefore, we cannot answer your questions to the US Government. If you want information from the US Government, you can contact the US Embassy in the Netherlands, Mr Yang. Please find their contact details included below.

Embassy of the United States of America
Lange Voorhout 102
2514 EJ 'S-Gravenhage
Tel: (070) 310 22 09
E-mail: [email protected]
Internet: http://netherlands.usembassy.gov/

Kind regards,

Sharon Holthuijsen
Public Information Service, Government of the Netherlands

If you have any further questions about this matter or other questions relating to rules and regulations in the Netherlands you can send them through the contact form on www.government.nl. In order to prevent spam and viruses we kindly ask you to use the contact form.

--- Original Message ---
Received: 8/29/14 7:18:40 PM CEST
To: Informatie Rijksoverheid
Subject: Asking something...

Referring website: http://www.government.nl/contact

Aard van uw vraag: Professional
Aanspreekvorm: Mr
Naam: Mr yang

Telefoonnummer: 82-10-2754-2857

E-mailadres: [email protected]

Organisatie:

Onderwerp: Asking something...

Vraag:
Dear US Government,

As US Government know, USPTO made Lynn Spitzer's fake US patent against my patent.
Are US Government ready to pay the indemnity?
If US Government want arbitration or reconciliation, US Government can choose one of these Government (Russia, Germany or Netherlands)
If US Government want arbitration or reconciliation in Korea, I will let US Government know the minimum.

Sincerely,

Junho yang
A victim
Tel:010-2754-2857
Address:143-50, Hwajeondong, Duckyang-gu, Koyangsi, Kyoung-gydo, South-Korea (412-160).

For more-
http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/science-and-tech/131/us-govs-stealing-foreign-data-murder-attempt-with-poison-gas/26626/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2015, 17:14:19 PM »
If you live in South-Korea, creating and spreading false information against US government is a very serious crime.
Because US government and South-Korea government regard creating and spreading false information as a serious crime, they obviously cannot stand idly by when someone create and spread false information about US government. But, US government and South-Korea government had to just looked on without doing anything for 1~2 years or 3 years after I insisted on US government's poison gas murder attempts. Why? Because they know the facts. Because they continued to commit the crimes.

This is a former Email of mine which international society and US government read:
How can U.S. spies bother foreign victims? They usually use a location tracing system in your iPhone or something like that, sprinkling toxic hallucinogenic drug and Murderous poison gas in the air even if young children are reading books in a public place, spreading so many dirty & false rumors around victims and disturbance while victim’s getting a job.

This is a latter Email of mine which US government accused me of committing merely threat:
( I think that U.S. Government's intention that U.S. spies bothered me or someone was kind of killing the targets or victims. Now, I am not good health because of U.S. government. )

South-Korea trial judge said that US government wanted me to receive a very heavier punishment.
Maximum penalty for creating and spreading false information is 5 years imprisonment in Korea.
But, I was not investigated on suspicion of spreading false information.
Why didn't US government insist on my spreading false information? Because US government committed the crimes.
Then, why did US government accuse me of committing merely threat? Because US government bothered me enough kind of serious tortures, committed murder attempts enough, hurt my brain and nerve enough and made me anger enough, US government thought that I could kill US citizens enough.
Fortunately, the big tragedy didn't take place because of my super-ego, not because of my broken brain, broken nerve, broken heart and broken body.

I don't think that just going to church means going to heaven.
I think that repentance means reconciliation before bringing sinners to justice of God's.
The meaning of repentance is not lip-services under their breaths in US churches.
And then a hope which God remember your names.
The truth is: