Author Topic: US Gov's stealing foreign data, murder attempt with poison gas  (Read 17757 times)

All Spiric

Re: US Gov's stealing foreign data, murder attempt with poison gas
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2015, 00:28:13 AM »
you're one crazy motherfucker

Offline Junho yang

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2015, 03:32:17 AM »
@All Spiric
You don't need to say "you're one crazy motherfucker!"
All right, just report to the US government (FBI, NSA, CIA, White House, USPTO, DOJ, US Embassy in your nation) about creating and spreading false information. Many US governments received my Emails and mails for about 8 years and watching my topics in this site. But, they didn't insist on creating and spreading false information until now. US government is kind of a nation's government. Then, why US government keep silence like an individual? US government just hide the truths for more crimes.

Please, have a universal concept!
The truth is:
US government was the dirty power behind NAZI.
Now, US government is the real NAZI and attack individuals and companies for US interest.
The Myth of the Good War: The USA in World War II
http://www.jacquespauwels.net/the-myth-of-the-good-war-the-usa-in-world-war-ii/

All Spiric

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2015, 12:51:20 PM »
@All Spiric
You don't need to say "you're one crazy motherfucker!"

Sorry to disappoint you dude, but I can say pretty much whatever I want

Offline Junho yang

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2015, 14:17:30 PM »
@All Spiric
I will let you know US government's web-addresses. If you think think the stories of my experiences are lies,  please report creating and spreading false information to many US governments.
Do you want many weak foreign victims to be crazy motherfuckers?

Here:
www.whitehouse.gov
www.justice.gov
www.commerce.gov
www.uspto.gov
www.fbi.gov
www.cia.gov
www.house.gov
www.interpol.int
www.un.org
www.wipo.int
www.state.gov
www.nsa.gov

At first, I forgave the fake US patent holder. But, US government and US companies committed concealment of the offender. And then they committed so many dirty crimes.

Go ahead ~~
The truth is:
Now, US government is the real NAZI and attack individuals and companies for US interest.

Offline Junho yang

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2015, 14:28:48 PM »
I was a sincere collaborator with US company. And I believed US government a lot.
And, I forgave the US fake patent holder and US government so many times.
But, US government committed so many dirty crimes to me for about 10 years. Even NAZI would not commit dirty crimes to foreign sincere collaborators and  would not betray foreign sincere collaborators' trust.
So, US government is worse than NAZI and the present gas murder attempt government.
The truth is:

All Spiric

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2015, 14:37:01 PM »
@All Spiric
I will let you know US government's web-addresses. If you think think the stories of my experiences are lies, please report creating and spreading false information to many US governments.
Do you want many weak foreign victims to be crazy motherfuckers?

Here:
www.whitehouse.gov
www.justice.gov
www.commerce.gov
www.uspto.gov
www.fbi.gov
www.cia.gov
www.house.gov
www.interpol.int
www.un.org
www.wipo.int
www.state.gov
www.nsa.gov

At first, I forgave the fake US patent holder. But, US government and US companies committed concealment of the offender. And then they committed so many dirty crimes.

Go ahead ~~

What on Earth are you rambling on about ? Anyone can Access those Websites anytime they want. What are you trying to prove ? Are you THAT paranoid ?

Offline Junho yang

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2015, 14:46:17 PM »
I think that everything was proved.
The truth is:

All Spiric

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2015, 15:13:41 PM »
I think that everything was proved.

your paranoia has been proved, other than that, you have proved nothing except linking to a handfull of US government sites and 20,000 Posts ranting about how "evil" the US is.

I am happy to tell you the US is not evil, how do you like that ?

Offline Junho yang

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2015, 15:46:05 PM »
Do you want foreign victims to love US government?
Do you want foreign victims to love NAZI?
Impossible...

All member of NAZI went to the scaffold. But, US criminals are still alive.

Germany government apologized to foreign victims and payed indemnity. Now, Germany is nothing to do with NAZI.
US government always keep silence. And then they spray various murderous poison gas to foreign victim and spread dirty rumors around foreign victims under US surveillance.
Now, US government is worse than NAZI.

And foreign victims and some people of conscience have to worry about US government's irrational violence even inside and outside of the USA.

Please, have a universal concept!
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2015, 19:19:34 PM »
Korea government's dereliction of their duty is very terrible.
Fake US patent couldn't exist. the file history and the file wrapper couldn't match. 
File history say that USPTO made fake US patent after I had received my PCT pending file to US company.

Furthermore, fake US patent right holder already confessed the crimes.

By the way, Korea government officer said that he cannot ask USPTO something about this crimes or make a protest to USPTO about fake US patent.
He said that he need more evidence. 

In fact, everyone know that USPTO made the fake US patent now.
But, US government is brazing it out until now. I think that US government already investigate something about fake US patents. But, US government don't want to apologize to foreign victims and pay indemnity.

If US government don't want to keep international agreement or articles, why do you try to persuade other foreign nations?
This is not about past affairs. Trust issues.

Dear International people, 
Do you think that US government fully apologized to foreign victims about stealing foreign data?

Now, here is the Korea government officer's answer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[font='留묒�€ 怨좊뵓', 'Malgun Gothic', dotum, �뗭�€, sans-serif]안녕하십니까? 특허행정 발전을 위한 관심에 감사드립니다. [/font][/color]
[font='留묒�€ 怨좊뵓', 'Malgun Gothic', dotum, �뗭�€, sans-serif]귀하의 민원 요지는 귀하의 미국 특허 출원을 거절하기 위해 미국특허청이 가짜 특허를 조작하였으니 특허청에서 미국특허청에 항의해 줄 것을 요청하는 것으로 이해됩니다. [/font][/color]
[font='留묒�€ 怨좊뵓', 'Malgun Gothic', dotum, �뗭�€, sans-serif]외국특허청에서 문서를 조작하여 가짜 특허출원을 만들었다면 비난받아 마땅한 일입니다. 그러나, 이번 민원과 관련하여 귀하의 미국 특허 출원을 거절하기 위해 미국특허청이 가짜 특허를 조작하였다는 귀하의 주장만을 근거로 특허청에서 미국특허청에 항의할 수 있는 사안은 아닌 것으로 판단되며, 귀하의 주장에 대해 객관적으로 인정받은 증거를 보완하여 주시면 다시 검토해 보도록 하겠습니다. [/font][/color]
[font='留묒�€ 怨좊뵓', 'Malgun Gothic', dotum, �뗭�€, sans-serif]추가로 궁금한 사항이 있으시면 국제협력과 여인홍 서기관(042-481-5087, [email protected])에게 문의하시기 바랍니다.[/font][/color]
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2015, 16:08:45 PM »
USPTO and US government didn't give up making fake US patent until now.US Patent & Trademarks office, fake US inventors and illegal US companies can be allotted many patent application numbers by Continuation Applications or worthless patent files

US companies hold many worthless patents files in USPTO for stealing foreign patent rights.
Sometimes, they will insist that their rounded corner design of their products is very special in the world in order to be reduced to ashes.

President Obama, he hides USPTO's crimes until now.
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2015, 02:28:56 AM »
일단, 미국정부가 가짜 특허를 만드는 방법은 여러가지가 있을 겁니다. back-log특허들을 이용하거나 연속출원을 활용한 방법이 있을 겁니다. 그런데, 저에게 피해를 준 가짜 퍼즐특허의 경우에는 먼저 특허 내용은 없고 출원번호만 생성해 놓았다고 생각합니다. 왜 그러하냐면, 파일 히스토리와 화일렙퍼의 맨 뒷부분에 있는 모든 자료가 충족되었다고 하는 날짜가 2002년 11월 14일입니다. Notice of Allowance Data Verification Completed 이것이죠. 짧게는 Allowance로 씁니다. 제가 특허정보를 미국회사에 건내주고 나서 몇 달 후 입니다. 출원날짜가 2000년 2월 2일이면, 거의 2년 8개월 경과해서 자료가 충족되어 진행된다는 것이 말이 안되죠. 시간이 많이 경과하면 출원자나 출원인의 변리사가 꼭 답변을 꼭 해야 하는 Amendment로 내용적으로 진행이 되야 하는데, 그 특허는 그렇지 못했습니다. 
--------------------------------------------
일단은 미국에 있었던 제가 통화할 수 있는 관련자 거의 모두가 전화통화에서 자백을 했구요. 
가짜 특허권자, 저와 계약했던 가짜 특허를 조작에 가담했던 게임회사의 사장과 부사장이 자백을 했습니다. 
가짜 특허권자는 자기가 그 특허권자가 맞다고 했고, 제가 용서해줄테니 나중에 연락을 하자고 했을때 서로 OK를 했습니다. 단순히 전화만 했던 것이 아니라, Email을 많이 주고 받았던 결과로 된 것이구요.
미국회사 사장은 저보고 바보라며 오바마가 해결해줄 것이라고 화를 버럭내면서 자기는 더이상 건들지마라고 했습니다. 농사나 짓고 있다고 하더라구요. 한마디로 미국정부가 계획적으로 저지른 일이라는 것입니다. 단순 실수가 아니라는 것이죠.  
미국회사 부사장은 이 일은 비밀리에 처리를 해야 했다면서 왜 알렸냐고 푸념을 했습니다. 
------------------------------------------- 

날짜가 안맞는다는 것이 무엇을 의미하냐면, 단순 착오가 아닌 것이, 
과거 변리회사에 미국특허청에서 mail을 보내면, 받은 쪽에서 더이상 자신들은 권한이 없다고 해야 합니다. 그런데, 그쪽에서 특허청과 일을 진행시킨 것으로 나오는 것도 불가능한 일이 됩니다. 그러면, 반대로 생각해서 두번째 변리회사에 보냈는데, 날짜 데이타가 착오가 일어났다고 해도 특허청에서 mail을 과거 변리회사로 보낸다는 것은 또한 말이 안되죠. 그런 일이 일어나면, 문서송달이 잘못되었다는 표시가 화일히스토리에 표시되어야 합니다. 그러나 이런 일은 거의 일어날 수가 없고, 이들 회사의 규모나 기간으로 볼때 그런 실수가 있을 수는 없습니다. 

초기 변리사가 첫 출원시에 다른 자료와 함께 드로잉 두장을 제출하였다고 되어있는데, 화일 히스토리에는 3년정도 뒤에 정식 드로잉을 제출하는 것으로 나옵니다. 가짜 특허권자의 다른 특허들을 보면 아주 엉성하게 그린 것도 특허로 인정되었습니다. 따라서 구지 미국특허청에서 보다 정교한 그림을 요구할 리가 없습니다. 

화일렙퍼의 조작된 서류와는 달리, 화일히스토리처럼 가짜 특허의 거의 모든 자료의 내용생성이 제가 미국게임회사에 넘겨주고 난 후에 발빠르게 진행됩니다. 미국회사가 가짜특허를 만드는데 협력을 한 것이죠. 이는 화일 히스토리나 화일 렙퍼 서류에 적힌 날짜와 OIPE의 도장 날짜로도 안맞는 것을 보아 알 수 있습니다. 

파일렙퍼의 어떤 문서에는 조작으로 2001년에 두번째 변리사가 맡게 된다고 변리사의 싸인이 되어있습니다. 그런데, 또 다른 문서에는 두번째 변리사가 담당하여 미국 특허청에서 확인한 날짜는 2002년입니다. 이것은 단순히 날짜기록의 실수가 아니며 불가능한 일입니다. 그 당시 선임되지 않은 변리사의 사인이 어떻게 있을 수 있죠? 파일히스토리에는 2002년에 변리사교체가 있었다고 나옵니다. 이것이 맞습니다.

몇몇 화일렙퍼 서류에서 두번째 변리사가 2001년에 담당했다고 사인을 한 조작하여 기록이 되어있습니다. 

가짜 특허권자는 2002년 9월 9일경에 두번째 변리사를 선임했으면서, 2001년 9월 27일에 두번째 변리사와 일한 것은 거짓입니다. 그래서 2002년 5월 3일에 미국특허청에서 첫번째 변리사에게 보낸 mail이 화일렙퍼에 있는 것입니다.

2001년 8월 28일에는 변리사 변경이 없었습니다. 당시에 가짜 특허권자가 두번째 변리회사에 돈을 지급한 사실이 없는 것입니다. 이에 대해 정확히 파악하려면 미국 국세청에 알아보면, 나올 것입니다. 그래서 이런 사실때문에 관련자들이 가짜 특허권자를 변리회사에서 일하는 사람으로 위장시켜서 마치 그 회사에서 일하는 사람으로서 구지 변리사비용을 지급하여 처리하지 않아도 되는 것으로 진행시켰지만, 당시 가짜 특허권자는 대학생이었고, 방학기간에 놀러다니고 했다고 본인이 보낸 Email에 나와있는데, 그러다, 사실이 발각되고 나서 가짜 특허를 조작한 변리회사에 전화를 했던 피해자인 본인에게 걸려서 자신이 가짜 특허의 이름을 빌려준 사람으로 자백하게 되고, 두번째 변리회사에서 미국 국세청에 가짜 특허 관련해서 세금을 언제 내었는지 조사하면 2002년이 될 것입니다. 아니면 정보가 없던지요. 

OIPE에서 어떤 서류는 1년 뒤에 변리회사로부터 받아 확인한 것으로 조작하고, 어떤 서류는 7일 뒤에 받아확인한 것으로 도장을 찍었습니다. 그런데, 주요한 서류를 1년 뒤에 받은 것으로 도장을 찍으면 그 중간에 서류를 주고받는 과정이 일어날 수 없습니다. 

Legal Instruments Examiner 의 사인은 처음 서류엔 희미하게 약간 보입니다. 그리고 2001년 10월 3일에 제작되었다는 용지에 나온 사인은 처음 출원때 제작된 것과 자세히 보면 심사관 사인이 다릅니다. 물론, 처음 변리사의 이름이 적혀있습니다. 미국특허청은 처음 가짜 특허를 조작하기위해 출원번호만을 제공했던 위한 Legal Instruments 심사관의 이름을 감추고 있는 것입니다. 

각 변리회사가 보냈다는 수표는 자기들이 임의로 액수를 적어놓을 수 있기에 모조리 미국 국세청을 통해 확인해야 하는 것입니다. OIPE에는 2002년 10월 7일에 수표를 받은 것으로 나옵니다. 

특허번호에서 B1특허는 등록될때 공개되지 않은 특허를 뜻합니다. 그 뒤에 B1을 지웁니다. 비공개 기간동안 충분히 조작이 가능합니다.

화일렙퍼 마지막에 기술한 컨탠츠 순서를 보면, 날짜가 안맞아서 진행될 수 있는 특허가 아니라는 것을 알 수 있습니다. 
변리사 교체는  2001년이라 읽으면 앞에 Abandonment 보다 먼저가 됩니다. 따라서 화일히스토리가 틀린 것이 아니라는 것을 알 수 있습니다. 

화일렙퍼를 보면 상당수의 미국특허청의 형식심사실(Office of Initial Patent Examination, OIPE)의 도장은 문서의 내용과 다르게 1년 뒤에 도장이 찍힌 것이 많습니다. 사실은 1년 뒤에 변리회사로부터 문서를 받은 것이죠. 그런데, 특허를 진행시킬 수 있다는 것은 있을 수 없는 일입니다.
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2015, 22:05:50 PM »
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2015, 17:18:02 PM »
I  found out the spirit of US government.
US government was worse than NAZI in the Second World War.
US government is seeking many frauds until now.

---------------------------------------------------

Sent: 2015-08-18 (화) 17:06:35
Subject: AW: WIPO and USPTO crime

Dear Mr Junho Yang,

Unfortunately the German Patent- and Trademark Office cannot give you any assistance in your case.

WIPO is administering a lot of treaties of intellectual property rights (PCT, Madrid Agreement, Protocol and so on). WIPO is not competent for any infringement cases.

The national courts or the Federal Patent Court are responsible for infringement cases in Germany.

Please contact the WIPO for further information.

Best regards

Gabriele Weber

Administrative Clerk Enquiry Unit 2.1.2.c

80297 Munich
Phone: 089 2195-1003
Fax: 089 2195-2221
Mail: [email protected]
Internet: http://www.dpma.de

Dear Gabriele Weber Sir, 

Furthermore, every Agreement has the full faith and credit clauses. WIPO can say, "Make sure you fulfill the conditions and WIPO articles.
If a member nation don't want to keep WIPO articles calculatedly and commit crimes WIPO MUST indicate contract violation against the violator.
First, USPTO's making fake US patents is clearly a breach of contract within WIPO. 

Second, 
For example, when a nation bring about dirty and unjust war, people say that the nation broke International Treaty.
The war will be the national policy.
Do you think that a victim can demand his/her damages? The problem is the nation's attitude.

Third,
I flied over Fukushima a few years ago. I wondered why many civil airplanes passed through the territory.
And, I wondered Why many civil airplanes passed through Ukraine. 
International intergovernmental organizations and international agencies had to prevent many civil airplanes from flying there at that time.
Whose responsibility?

In case of USPTO's making fake US patent crime, It was NOT a professional negligence. It is an obvious crime against foreigners.

Thus, WIPO and member nations have to solve this problem. I did my best until now. Your turn.

Sincerely,

Junho yang
A victim.
South-Korea

Subject: RE:9999 AW: WIPO and USPTO crime

Dear Gabriele Weber Sir,

If US government sincerely have fulfilled WIPO articles and WIPO rules, or other international laws, your reply is right.
Whitehouse, FBI, CIA, USPTO and so many other US governments didn't fulfill WIPO articles and WIPO rules.
Furthermore, US government committed so many dirty crimes to foreign victims worse than NAZI.
WIPO and all member nations have strong responsibility in USPTO crime.

For example, Cars can be hacked.
http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/conspiracy-theories/153/hacking-alert-dont-buy-us-cars/34183/ 
Then, to ensure safety international car makers have to take every possible precaution against the dangers of illegal hackings.
The car makers didn't make the dirty hacking system, But they MUST protect their customers.

What will WIPO do for international society against USPTO's crime?
As I know, I contacted WIPO in 2010 year. But, WIPO have ignored my civil appeals.
ED snowden said that US government steal foreign data and other inventors doubted US PCT-patents.
And then, WIPO sent just one Email to me. She said that USPTO crime has nothing to do with WIPO.
Right?
In fact, her opinion is that WIPO will NOT do anything about USPTO international crime.
I hope that WIPO produce the right answers to me as soon as possible.

​Sincerely,

Junho yang
A victim.
South-Korea
The truth is:

Offline Junho yang

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2015, 17:49:08 PM »
The picture above is The Myth of the Good War: America in the Second World War Paperback – September 19, 2015
by Jacques R. Pauwels (Author)
The truth is: