Author Topic: American Invasion  (Read 7633 times)

Offline U.S.X.Patriate

American Invasion
« on: January 09, 2014, 11:15:16 AM »
In light of the recently disclosed NSA/PRISM documents showing virtually world wide surveillance and breach of privacy for every country involved in and targeted by the program, this latest news would be the most revolting, enraging, and violating of international sovereignty and international laws in world history.

http://www.thenation.com/article/177797/why-are-us-special-operations-forces-deployed-over-100-countries

If these revelation's of secret activities were involving any other country than the United States they would rightly be construed as an open act of war. Yet governments don't care as long as American dollars flow in for their contribution to violations of their own citizens. Most of the countries involved are selling there most advanced and secret tech to the United States even though it is used to create an infrastructure to subjugate and control them. This activity is no less than an all out invasion by American forces, both seen and unseen, and both in person or by virtual proxy. Why is this acceptable and ignored? By the time the world wakes up to the realities of the situation, it will be way too late as the infrastructure will be complete and unstoppable, leaving the the entire Western world in an unbreakable stranglehold and in utter unending control by the United States.

enrica

Re: American Invasion
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 13:28:48 PM »
Thanks for this input U.S.X.Patriate... I'm reading...

Offline richardcrowden

• Basic Member
    • Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 13:45:33 PM »
I reject singling out the USA in these matters.  Actually, I reject painting the whole USA with this brush.
Franky it is the 5 eyes spying community who is conducting the worldwide surveillance of everybody, all the time.

This community encompasses the electronic warfare agencies of 5 countries, Britain, USA, Australia, Canada & New Zealand.

All of these countries were established by and were the most important members of the British Empire.  I see the 5 Eyes

spying community as having more loyalty to the British Crown and their hegemonic and empire building designs over the 

world than the free republic of the United States of America.  No wonder this community, including the NSA, doesn't respect

the American constitution, which was brought into existence by the War of Independence against the British Empire.

The NSA is only 1/5th of the 5 Eyes spying community, that's 20%.  The other 80% is very loyal to the British Crown, being 

members of the British Commonwealth and further all have the Queen of England as their Head of State.

I acknowledge the guilt of the NSA in these matters, however I consider the loyalty of the NSA as being more towards 

the British Crown than the Constitution of the United States of America, as evidenced by their non-compliance with it.

Offline U.S.X.Patriate

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 14:52:08 PM »
Yes, but you implied that they all have equal control. This is certainly a fantasy. At the end of the day, there is only one leader. Thinking that the U.S. is going to share power is magical thinking at best. Of course, why would they share power? If anyone had the chance to control the world they would not hesitate to take it, even if they thought they would be a benevolent ruler.

Offline richardcrowden

• Basic Member
    • Blog
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 15:02:16 PM »
I did not imply that they have equal conrol, on the contrary I clearly implied that the British Crown has control.

I'll say it again, the Queen of England is the Head of State of 80% of the member countries of the 5 Eyes Spying Community.

Britain is in complete control.

Offline U.S.X.Patriate

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 17:53:57 PM »
Do you seriously believe allegiance and loyalty have anything to do with the control of information and power today? When you control these you control every single person dependent upon them, which is all of modern society. These term allegiance and loyalty are nostalgic at best. Technology and control of technology are the only things that matter in a modern society. Once you add the majority of world wealth into the equation there is only one possible "Winner/Conqueror" that emerges from the ranks. It is certainly not the "Crown".

Offline richardcrowden

• Basic Member
    • Blog
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 18:05:16 PM »
Have you ever experienced the power of allegiance and loyalty?

Offline richardcrowden

• Basic Member
    • Blog
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 18:06:42 PM »
Indeed, have you ever given allegiance and loyalty to anything or anyone?

Are you loyal or aligned to anything right now?

Offline U.S.X.Patriate

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 18:35:16 PM »
I once gave my allegiance to the U.S. 25 years ago in one of those non existent Special Ops. I watched as so-called alliances were made with certain parties having no intention of keeping their part of the deal. I'm not talking about something on the level of car deals or even weapons deals. I'm talking about deals of power and control. Whatever you think allegiances and alliances are seems to be different from the reality of the situation. So, what ever information you think you have you should probably check your sources. What you think are alliances are nothing more than sophisticated manipulations with only one goal. That goal is nothing more complicated than control.

Offline U.S.X.Patriate

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 18:41:06 PM »
I'm fairly certain as to your reply and I am in no way trying to insult you or am I trying to make you look foolish. It is obvious that we are both very passionate in our views and will have to agree to disagree. I do appreciate the debate and reading your point of view.

Offline richardcrowden

• Basic Member
    • Blog
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2014, 01:20:24 AM »
Alliances have always been established for power and control and at the epicentre has always been a central figure, usually a monarch.  We don't disagree on that fact.  I do find it curious that you want to ignore the reality that the power and control over the 5 Eyes Spying Community resides in the British Crown, however.  It seems that you have a bone to pick with the United States, and that's ok, but they are not in control of the NSA, nor the wider 5 Eyes Spying Community.  Britain is.  No, I'm not passionate about this, but I will point out the bleeding obvious.

Yes, some people will abuse their loyalties and alliances whenever they think this may increase their personal power and level of control.  I have read Machiavelli too.  Are you of the opinion that the alliance between the USA and the British Crown is one that is not being abused through the level of control the British Crown exerts over the 5 Eyes Spying Community?  None of it's members has any respect whatsoever for the Constitution of the United States, or do you disagree with that point?  Don't tell me that you think the USA has any control over the British Crown?

Offline U.S.X.Patriate

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2014, 15:53:01 PM »
I would like to know where you get your supporting information from. Just post the links and I'll take the time to read them all.

Offline richardcrowden

• Basic Member
    • Blog
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2014, 17:20:15 PM »
Perhaps this thread is the first link on the web, quick somebody hit delete!!!!

enrica

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2014, 19:29:24 PM »
It's very interesting reading your points of view on this theme guys, I'm reading each comment :-)

Offline U.S.X.Patriate

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2014, 19:33:20 PM »
Mr. Crowden, Is this an attempt at humor of some description?