Author Topic: Hilarious Complaint by @Greekemmy about the Forum  (Read 11490 times)

Howard Bourne

Re: Hilarious Complaint by @Greekemmy about the Forum
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2014, 11:41:06 AM »
Well the majority of those vile nasty comments above are from an account named... "Myoviridae" (https://twitter.com/Myoviridae) which of course Emmy fully denies that she is

Like many other accounts, @Myoviridae is owned by Emilia Butlin, aka @greekemmy, aka @BellaMagnani, aka @blumo0n etc etc...

@greekemmy needs these accounts because she Needs someone to hold a conversation with.She has already managed to piss off everyone else within the WikiLeaks supporters community so she desperately needs someone to make her look important. Also, she doesn't want to tarnish her @greekemmy account any more than it is already so she switches accounts when it suits her mpost.

This is what ist Looks like when @greekemmy is talking to herself

Jesus Christ, she eben managed to piss of the mother of all Forum trolls, Gary Lord ( aka @jaraparilla )

oh well....

enrica

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2014, 11:45:46 AM »
Omg I Hope you aren't right about so many personalities... It's already terrible to hear someone talking to him/herself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkdeyKD5Kt4

XD I'm sure after this she is going to tell I'm badly bullying her.

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2014, 11:55:15 AM »
Well this is getting even funnier then, one of her Assange cult partners says this about her... 

"That wikileaks_forum would as a group attack a woman of valour, with such design & animus"

Give me a break! She is a women of deviant slanderous behavior towards anyone that smudges the image of her idol Julian Assange. 

By the way, the word "animus" has double meaning... it means "a usually prejudiced and often spiteful or malevolent ill will" as well as  "basic attitude or governing spirit" (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/animus).

So yeah, she probably could be described as "animus", ha ha
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2014, 18:12:49 PM »

It is a full blown conspiracy, and in the end they are going to have the forum taken off line and win tons and tons of money in court! OMG, really they are starting to sound like school age children plotting super hero schemes in a school yard. I mean honestly, what mature adults talk like that. Worse, it very well may be her talking to herself. 

I am starting to truly see it now, these accounts appear out of no where, after all this time of WikiLeaks and this Forum have been in this struggle, and magically the person just so happens to have the same exact malicious intent that Emmy has had against the forum. Where did this person come from? After all this time now, years, they have never spoken out before, even with such huge passion and energy and madness, they just appear now with a sudden surge of vicious tweets in the very same intensity that Emmy has had for all this time before.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline anon1984

• Demons run when a good man goes to war.
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2014, 18:36:05 PM »
My humble guess would be that some Haloperidol could fix her problems and relieve her surroundings from the burden of having to deal with her issues.
[The] truth is incontrovertible. Panic may resent it, ignorance may deride it, malice may distort it, but there it is.
- Winston Churchill

Make it dark, make it grim, make it tough, but then, for the love of God, tell a joke. - Joss Whedon

Howard Bourne

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2014, 22:49:42 PM »
Just received notice from our tech guy that Emmy's complaint has been kicked into oblivion. Maybe they got scared after reading how she " is foaming in the mouth ".

TrxiZ

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2014, 00:04:55 AM »
still waiting for a shrine they build so people like our trolls and stalkers can pray...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/edward-snowden-julian-assange-action-3161072