Author Topic: @greekemmy A No Show on Wikileaks Forum.. Massive Hypocrisy  (Read 2077 times)

Offline Alan Taylor

So here we have it @greekemmy  after wailing about equality, and been given her own board here on the forum... really has nothing to say, preferring instead to stick with her drive by shooting type comments that can be found on her twitter account.

In my opinion, this board should not be shut down. It should be left as a glaring example of the hypocrisy of @greekemmy and her ilk..

Regards
AT

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
Re: @greekemmy- A No Show on Wikileaks Forum.. Massive Hypocrisy
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 16:31:13 PM »
Massive Hypocrisy and intent to manipulate. Reading through tweet after tweet demanding that a board be provided. Even taunting tweets and insults over and over about the how the forum will not provide a board, to paint the forum one sided and unfair. Then when the board is provided, a complete no show.

It was all a ploy to manipulate people in the tweeter sphere into thinking that the forum was something it is not for the billionth time. There is huge energy into convincing people that it is anti WikiLeaks, that it makes TONS of profit somehow, that the staff are criminals or FBI or address harvesters or blah blah blah. On and on until they are blue in the face.

The fact that they try so hard and for so long is a testament to how much they are wrong. Shouldn't the forum have been destroyed by now already? After all of their long hours and relentless attacks, why is it still here? Could it be that they have shown themselves too radical that people just do not listen to them? Could it be that every pile of crap they throw at the forum ultimately falls flat simply because it reveals it self each time as what it really is... a complete load of bull****!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 16:34:45 PM by Riney »
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline jujyjuji

Re: @greekemmy A No Show on Wikileaks Forum.. Massive Hypocrisy
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 12:55:24 PM »
As we have criticism, why not Greekemmy too...
This is a balanced place...
I'm waiting she comes here telling how pathetic I am on my face to reply in a decent civil debate, instead on 140 letters tweets that will be shooted & forgotten... They avoid forum for this: because they play on the emotions of the moment when bullying & manipulating, but they can't deal with longer dialogues to avoid rationality.