Author Topic: Commenting Greekemmy's post on myself...  (Read 1810 times)

Offline jujyjuji

Commenting Greekemmy's post on myself...
« on: July 29, 2014, 13:33:46 PM »
As Greekemmy has a board here and doesn't come to post herself her opinions, and as some of her very wrong posts mentioning myself are still present on her site and unchanged despite evidence that what she posted is wrong, I'll start to comment what concerns my own "persona".

My old account was called "Isis" [like the mother of Horus not like the criminal extremists of course] and in 2012 I was moderator, after I became admin; before Greekemmy decided to hijack the @wikileaks_forum account as she was "desperate" on the fact the founder had opposed to certain Assange's tweets and decisions and she was put off, she was mod. too and specifically we two, Emmy and I, were helping to coordinate the forum translations of GIFiles, FoWL stuff, and other leaks-related things in support of WikiLeaks' spirit of freedom of information.

... nowadays Emmy and/or her "cooperator-Trolls" on twitter even try to mislead the attention by supposing the translations were "for economic purposes", but this is a whole falsity, a creation of their mind: the translations have been started in cooperation with wikileaks, that even tweeted some of them in the past (GIFiles), and went on because this forum supports freedom of information and speech: so they are meant to inform more people it's possible to inform on leaks and wordwide events...

So, ok, Greekemmy and I were often talking together both on jabber and also on facebook in spring and summer 2012, because we were cooperating on the same subject: forum pro-free info translations. I was also very focused in posting pro-Julian Assange's rights in the forum-connected site S.J.A. (Support Julian Assange) that I kept uptated till jan 2013 when Assange Falsely RT that the forum had malware; Emmy used to admin and post in SJA too before she did such a disaster by violently turning against the forum instead of just leaving.

This cooperation is the reason we had each other's facebook contacts.

... One day @wikileaks tweeted something like "why do people hate Sweden?" and "Nasrallah on why it's important to fire rockets against Israel" wich were not the 1st time wikileaks (= Assange) used to tweet very unilaterally because of J.A.'s personal views and "allergy" to Sweden and US, so the @wikileaks_forum account publically dissociated with that kind of tweets.

It was a surprise for almost all the forum staffers.
At that time I was not aware there had been previus disagreements between forum founder and Assange about the tweets and also about how the Syria Files leak had been managed (and the more people troll on twitter, the more I realize that Assange has been covering up and putting his volunteers in a "stay silent or be harassed" position for a lot of time).

When the forum account dissociated with those tweets it was ... I think august 2012 because the way Emmy reacted litterally ruined my holidays!

So I learned there had been disagreements inside the WL volunteers circle, and Emmy was aware the forum founder was unhappy since a few months with the way Assange was doing (example: Assange wanted a lot of posts of WL facebook for donations, he was basically ready to loose supporters to ask for money; Assange didn't want volunteers to post about now become ISIS already hurting and damaging Syria in 2012...).
Emmy was also well aware the forum founder had recived several Death-Threats and was being stalked via phone and else.

I was very very pro-Assange, I used to find him inspiring for creating wikileaks and for the words he used to say in his speeches so when I learned about the insider disagreement I was like: "OMG! I'm going to leave everything!".

... On 19 august 2012 Assange gave a speech in front of the Ecuadorian embassy and I talked to Emmy via fb around that date: we were both on holiday and I was following the WL/WLforum events less because I needed time for "the real life" not internet in that moment... So I was confused and I told her something like: "Emmy, I'm going to ask Why this forum decision, to value the situation and not necessary to give reason to Julian Assange... " I meant I was standing for the truth not for the leader just because he is the leader (of wikileaks).
I also told her I supported Julian and as the forum was a forum and "WikiLeaks Forum" we Both could have kept posting a quantity of Pro-Assange things both on forum and SJA, that were going to be re-tweeted via @wikileaks_forum, and forum-founder was going to pay the bill to keep SJA alive so there was no problem in keeping to stand for Assange.

... and a few days after she tried to hijack the @wikileaks_forum account by mentioning in public the full name of forum founder telling basically that the fact he was responsible of the dissociation with WL tweets (Obviously! Who was the owner?! One is responsible of his/her own site). She mentioned the full name despite she knew he was being heavily stalked in that moment.

What I did was staying in the forum and I kept posting Pro-Assange's rights also on SJA till january 2013. When in 2013 WL retweeted an account that I belive to be wikileaks-team run, lying, telling this forum had malware; this happened after the forum had been requested to give Assange all the emails of the members without previous consent; this happened after 6 months of harassment on twitter coming from @greekemmy's account united with forum hater @cabledrummer and others... And @wikileaks never told them to calm down... Well at that point I also stopped posting pro-Assange because he had been totally dishonest.

Now this is what she commented on her site reporting a whole facebook conversation we had (without my consent) and "deducing" from it stuff that is completely false, misleading and has no rooths.

---

Reality versus fiction, art as a tool to bully and discredit

Posted on January 30, 2013 by greekemmy

On my Greek Emmy Facebook Wall on January 21 2013

I posted these two images with the commentary Reality vs Fiction. I have replaced the real name of the person who drew the cartoon with the ones she is known in the virtual world. My intention was to have a conversation with one of my FB friends about a photo I had been tagged in but also discuss with other FB friends the Cartoon of me that I had found hurtful and offensive. As it happened by mentioning the cartoon creators real name I somehow allowed her FB access to this post and she started posting to it which was a total surprise to me, furthermore another individual Neo Andersson (aka Mark forum owner) also started posting on the thread. In the end I restricted their access to my private page through FB settings. I omit here some of my comments I addressed to an entirely different individual since they not related at all with the purpose of this post. Here is the exchange:

Reality versus fiction, or how art (curtesy of Isis / EJas2) is used to bully and discredit WikiLeaks Supporters. Very sad indeed, to me at least who is the object of her ridicule.

• [....addressing another friend]
      January 21 at 12:11pm
    • Isis / EPJas2 * – 1. this is kidding 2. the way you have been trolling other persons with this drama guy posting their full names in pastebin despite knowing they were threatened was awful 3. this has nothing to do with your supporting Assange for his rights but with other stuff.

The reality is that you are almost daily in front of the Embassy.
      The other reality is that Assange is using a false twitter account posting SMEARS on viruses on the forum, wich is a false thing.
      The 3rd reality is that you keep bad talking about the forum all the ways despite being out of it for a lot so YES i was Kidding about cabledrummer there Hypnotizing a lot of persons with his own views and those, yourself included, REFUSE to see the good aims of myself & other ppl.

This image is IRONICAL and nothing terrible.
      You are perfectly free of drawing myself whenever you want.
      January 21 at 1:13pm
      [.... another friend addresses me]
    • Greek Emmy [.....addressing another friend] Isis/ EPJas2 you know more than anyone what Mark was prepared to do and had to be stopped. Exposing this truth and his deception was important to me. When I told you a year ago TrixiZ (now T) was Mark you did not believe me, do you believe me now? he has been pretending for a whole year that he did not speak English, that he was a lovable young man who got drunk and was into anon and loved cats, why? do you remember what conversations he had with you in jabber? you have forgiven him, just I never confronted him with his duplicity at the time but the truth is that the two are one and the sasm
      January 21 at 4:09pm
    • Greek Emmy same person
      January 21 at 4:09pm ·
    • Isis / EPJas2 Emmy T is not Mark.
      You aren’t well informed at all.
      You are saying a lot of falsities
      January 21 at 4:23pm via mobile
    • Greek Emmy Mark was first Admin then Z now T he was also x and a great number of other nicks both on and off the forum.
      January 21 at 4:25pm ·
    • Greek Emmy But he is not the reason I started this thread, neither do I wish to discuss him further.
      January 21 at 4:37pm ·
    • Greek Emmy So you think there is nothing terrible with this cartoon, now I tell you (since you obviously cannot judge for yourself) that I find it offensive, both in the depiction of Cabledrummer and in the depiction of me. You have already twitted it so you want to openly inform your followers about your offensive opinions about me. I will not respond to your taunts in twitter. I will let others make their own mind about what is true and what is fiction. But there something clear to me, I simply do not recognise you.
      January 21 at 4:49pm ·
    • Isis/EPJas2 And I find Very Offensive all the Lies Smears Hyjacking of the forum account + I find dangerous that you have posted private data on pastebin + I find indecent the way you and all the others on Twitter are associating personal angers to Assange related info
      January 21 at 4:52pm via mobile ·
    • Isis / EPJas2 I don’t recognise You Emmy!
      January 21 at 4:52pm via mobile ·
    • Isis / EPJas2 I will draw myself burping and grmmphing if needed but this pic is Nice if compared to all the evil things you and cabledrummer have done only for personal anger
      January 21 at 4:54pm via mobile ·
    • Greek Emmy Well Isis / EPJas2, at least we finally agree in something! How refreshing: We do not recognise each other. We used to agree in supporting Wikileaks and Assange which was the basis of our work at the forum. Now this common shared basis is no longer there, and that is how the rest of the friendship has sadly collapsed. I find your attack surprising and disturbing that you put your beautiful art and obvious talent in the service of the anti-Assange/ anti-Wikileaks operatives. It is your choice but you make me so sad. Goodbye.
      January 21 at 5:03pm ·
    • Isis / EPJas2 Dear Emmy what you see as an attack is just a funny pic where you even look nice despite all the terrible things you have said and done without listening to anyone bcs of your own fear to face the fact JA is a human -
      Stop attacking and don’t come here complaining the others joke on your distorced percepitons because it’s you starting this crap and you and yourself only now “crying” because of the effects of your own actions.
      I’m calm but not idiot, mate.
      Think of your own positions and reflect on the damage you have done before complaining
      January 21 at 5:08pm via mobile ·
    • Neo Anderson I AM YOUR FATHER LUKE.
      January 21 at 8:16pm ·
    • Neo Anderson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf5iDCY8UO4
      January 21 at 8:17pm ·
    • Greek Emmy Very interesting lesson this one, I was not aware that either Isis / EPJas2 or ‘NeoAnderson=Mark’ could come posting on this thread. I have just blocked both and let’s see if they can still post. Live and learn in Facebook, live and learn.

January 21 at 9:30pm ·

Interestingly Isis / EPJas2 switches her laptop for her mobile just after her first comment. On her way out? hope to grab Instagram pictures of the exchange? (I have noticed she likes to tweet those) or shall we be really conspiratorial and ridiculously paranoid and suggest that in fact someone else is now in control of her FB account and uses it via a mbl… who could that be? who could that be… oh wait a second… who follows her immediately afterwards in the comments thread? …oh it is Neo Anderson aka Neo Fawkes, TrixiZ, MegaTrixZ, Mannigsassg (and whatever else nick Mark choses to disguise himself in, in his Facebook persona).
The other interesting thing is that the commentary above is very telling of what Isis really thinks of Assange/Wikileaks. After all I am hardly relevant to the big story which is how social media is used to infiltrate and break up the support to WL. The important thing is how this ‘new direction’ at the Forum is pushing the anti-Assange agenda. Whether a willing participant or misguided, Isis/EPJas2 follows this new direction with some enthusiasm and passion.
PS= When Isis/ EPSJas2 refers to Pastebin private data, she is referring to my post which you will find here: http://wp.me/p2MRYW-11

Source: http://greekemmy.com/tag/isis-at-wikileaks-forum-com/

---

1) My comic has to be considered sarcasm at the light of the events I mentioned before, it's irony and IF I wanted to "bully" her I would have painted her very Ugly and I didn't.
Satire is meant to laugh on the problems and to report them in an exaggerated way as a form of polite criticism.
She was being Very unpolite and hurtful for a quantity of persons since a quantity of time.

2) T/Neo etc. etc. is NOT the person Emmy for months belived to be and she has described here: she completely lives of cospiracy theories on who may be who behind what account etc.
The fact "T" popped up in that funny/crazy facebook conversation is because it was Visible AND Funny/Crazy.

3) No need Greekemmy keeps "redacting" my name as Cabledrummer has fully doxed it on his site for her, including my photo and other personal data that aren't public even on facebook. Even if I changed facebook they have download the data and my photo and posted on Cabledrummer's site.
I have never done anything like that.

4) " ...
My intention was to have a conversation with one of my FB friends about a photo I had been tagged in but also discuss with other FB friends the Cartoon of me that I had found hurtful and offensive. As it happened by mentioning the cartoon creators real name I somehow allowed her FB access to this post and she started posting to it which was a total surprise to me..."

LOL she mentioned my name and the friend was a common friend: how did it came out i Noticed the conversation and commented?! Whoever is on facebook knows that if she/he mentions somebody that somebody notices the mention; and if one doesn't set up his/her wall as "for friends only", his/her wall is visible for all.

As the image was My cartoon I commented my reasons. I see nothing strange here.

5) "
Reality versus fiction, or how art (curtesy of Isis / EJas2) is used to bully and discredit WikiLeaks Supporters. Very sad indeed, to me at least who is the object of her ridicule... ".
- The image isn't my "curtesy" to her: I deleted my ironic tweet and that image as she felt so offended and she is still using it on her site.
- She is "Sad"?! I'm outraged by her hipocrisy istead.

6) Now the Best Part: Emmy's "deductions" on my actions:

January 21 at 9:30pm ·

Interestingly Isis / EPJas2 switches her laptop for her mobile just after her first comment. On her way out? hope to grab Instagram pictures of the exchange? (I have noticed she likes to tweet those) or shall we be really conspiratorial and ridiculously paranoid and suggest that in fact someone else is now in control of her FB account and uses it via a mbl… who could that be? who could that be… oh wait a second… who follows her immediately afterwards in the comments thread? …oh it is Neo Anderson aka Neo Fawkes, TrixiZ, MegaTrixZ, Mannigsassg (and whatever else nick Mark choses to disguise himself in, in his Facebook persona).
The other interesting thing is that the commentary above is very telling of what Isis really thinks of Assange/Wikileaks. After all I am hardly relevant to the big story which is how social media is used to infiltrate and break up the support to WL. The important thing is how this ‘new direction’ at the Forum is pushing the anti-Assange agenda. Whether a willing participant or misguided, Isis/EPJas2 follows this new direction with some enthusiasm and passion.
PS= When Isis/ EPSJas2 refers to Pastebin private data, she is referring to my post which you will find here: http://wp.me/p2MRYW-11

- "Interestingly Isis / EPJas2 switches her laptop for her mobile just after her first comment. On her way out?".

Yes I had to go to the supermarket with my family in that moment and my mother was even ranting as I was giving Emmy too much attention so I used the phone instead of the computer to reply.

- "...shall we be really conspiratorial and ridiculously paranoid and suggest that in fact someone else is now in control of her FB account and uses it via a mbl…" ... It IS a really conspiratorial and ridiculously paranoid thought.

- "The other interesting thing is that the commentary above is very telling of what Isis really thinks of Assange/Wikileaks. After all I am hardly relevant to the big story which is how social media is used to infiltrate and break up the support to WL. The important thing is how this ‘new direction’ at the Forum is pushing the anti-Assange agenda. Whether a willing participant or misguided, Isis/EPJas2 follows this new direction with some enthusiasm and passion."

Greekemmy and myself too are obviously "hardly relevant" for the wikileaks cause, and even less relevant is the reason she popped up with this rant on her blog: a comic and a facebook querrel between two angry ladies (I won't do any effort to pull her hair anyway: she is may be already loosing hair for the stress in preparing daily cakes and protests in front of the Ecuadorian embassy for Assange!)... Kidding apart, as this forum has now a board to post stuff related to herself and her crazy posts are still there complaining about comics and on "double-MarcKs" that in her mind are one person instead of two with all the existing Marcs in the world... Let's show a bit how she tends to make the situations look ugly by avoiding to explain the context.

January 2013 when she typed her complaint, was after @wikileaks had RT "StjarnaFranfall" lying on the fact the forum had presumed malware (wich was proved to be a LIE) and this happened despite I did my best (and not myself only) to mantain part of this forum's posts pro-Assange with the founder of the forum still mantaining the SJA site open.
..."what Isis really thinks of Assange/Wikileaks"... IS and Was clearly and motivatedly upset and *ed!

"...Whether a willing participant or misguided, Isis/EPJas2 follows this new direction with some enthusiasm and passion".
No, no, I'm not misguised or mislead at all. I follow this cause because I think it's important and nobodyelse conditions my thoughts or behaviours, indeed I certain times criticized this forum too in some decisions; and with the same freedom of thought I think this forum did very well dissociating itself from several Assange's tweets and discutible decisions and actions.

-
"PS= When Isis/ EPSJas2 refers to Pastebin private data, she is referring to my post which you will find here: http://wp.me/p2MRYW-11"

Not only. I also refer to this doxing post shaped by @cabledrummer: http://www.cabledrum.net/news/wlf_whoiswho and even retweeted by @wikileaks, wich is up till 2012.

---

... If now Greekemmy wants to reply to real comments and face the truth she is welcome to type them in her own board.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 13:36:46 PM by jujyjuji »

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
Re: Commenting Greekemmy's post on myself...
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 16:22:37 PM »
Greekemmy/Green/Emmy/Emilia Butlin Liberaki will not be joining us on this forum. The attempt to smear the forum by demanding a board was only a ploy to make the forum look like it only allowed the voice of critics.

For two years now that "who is who" smear page has been up and I seriously have not seen anything come of it. It is annoying at best. Just like Julian Assange, these cultist believe they have more influence and power than they do.

The forum still thrives despite these Julian Assange worshipers, and day after day Assange looses more ground, as he slips into obscurity.

Emmy's site reads quiet fanatical, and the only kind of people I see taking it to heart would be self absorbed star gazing people like her. Dreamers of a better world by worshiping an icon that promises them the sky, but delivers only the delusional self promoting tactics of a cult leader.

There are people that die for cult leaders. The actions of Julian Assange's cult are really no surprise...
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear