Author Topic: " am awash in agents right now - I'm a dead man for this, please, look at it."  (Read 1389 times)

Koyaanisqatsi

am awash in agents right now, my life is over it's down to when, but I had to get this info in front of someone

am awash in agents right now, my life is over it's down to when, but I had to get this info in front of someone. It's not opinion, there are all the pictures needed to not say a word. LOOK at it. This is one of 45 chapters of all this, it's taken me two years of risking my life to gather

all my electronic transactions have been getting sabotaged for months.
I understand you keep things anonymous, in my case, not doing so may keep me alive (longer). They know all about my work, I am swimming in agents and time is short. Read the following, RSVP when you have. We are all in serious trouble. I sent a different chapter (one of 45) earlier to introduce this, thinking better, this one has overwhelming proof so I'm sending it now. The story goes on and on, I had to start somewhere. The full story is typed and ready, but I have to format it for ebook still. Let me know if you want the rest.
Respect. I'm a dead man for this, please, look at it.

What would you have done? On 700 dollars a month, for years. I could live no cheaper, I assure you. So I collected, a backpack at a time. I sold not one stone.
The whole Earth IS stone. The surface rocks present anywhere are but dust to the mass of it below. It is, mathematically, nothing at all, what one person can hand carry away.
In my wanderings, most of them directed by locals as "the places to go", who often came with me, and got shown the best areas by me and even got my best piece of the day, I began to realize some strange things. 1943-1945 coinage was abundant on the trails. German explosive remains littered some of these areas, I was told. Old tents and backpacks, still containing clothes, shoes, baby food, could be found every few months.

I told townspeople, both to warn/protect them, and to get the information before the proper channels. We have no police station in Crestone, it's 2,000 people tops. You just tell the locals, they handle it from there.
In truth, the whole business is a setup from the door, and they're just preying on you. They knew all of it before I ever got here, it's the trap they use to get fresh victims "justifiably" for an ancient cult.

I noticed intensive contrailing going on all over the sky for, oh, the whole time I was living there. The sky was literally grid, at times.
Gradually though, I began to notice I was being surveilled. I'm ex-military, honorably discharged from communications. I have some idea of how things work.
Knowing I wasn't "doing anything", as they are supposed to be looking for meth makers, poachers, people harming streams looking for gold, etc. I just kept on. No need to hide.
Gradually I realized something else was wrong. Then I found some very disturbing things out, involving a history of human enslavement and sacrifice, ufo landings in the area, Nazi presence in the area, ufo and disappearing plane sightings. I've seen both a few times before here, but it's every single night now.
Examining some of the collected stones with magnifying glass one night led to seeing tiny carvings of Egyptian heiroglyphics, tiny skulls, Swastikas, miniature aerial maps of the whole Sangre de Christos range, down to it's caves, often marked with skulls. I found many simultaneously depict Pangea if you can believe it! For the final "what the HELL...", there are Santa Claus hatted iguana aliens, of all things, that match Pangea.

[ Images removed from post.If you would like to see them, please mail us at [email protected] ]

Not one chip, groove, machined or straight line in any of it. All naturally or paranormally formed, a very long time ago. Pangea is pictured THREE TIMES on the one large alien alone: The whole face, and both faces of the body are each Pangea. Really compare the map.
Can you spot the dinosaur, laugh?

These are maps of where the all seeing dinosaur lives!!!

There may be even more to it. This is from 1908, the book was "The Smoky God or A Voyage to the Inner World", a transcription by WIllis George Emerson, recording the adventure of one Olaf Jansen... "The great luminous cloud or ball of dull-red fire - fiery-red in the mornings and evenings, and during the day giving off a beautiful white light, "The Smoky God," - is seemingly suspended in the center of the great vacuum "within" the Earth, and held to its place by the immutable law of gravitation, or a repellant atmospheric force, as the case may be. I refer to the known power that draws or repels with equal force in all directions.

The base of this electrical cloud or central luminary, the seat of the Gods, is dark and non-transparent, save for innumerable small openings, seemingly in the bottom of the great support or altar of the Deity, upon which "The Smoky God" rests; and, the lights shining through these many openings twinkle at night in all their splendor, and seem to be stars, as natural as the stars we saw shining when in our home at Stockholm, excepting that they appear larger. "The Smoky God," therefore, with each daily revolution of the Earth, appears to come up in the east and go down in the West, the same as does our Sun on the external surface. In reality, the people "within" believe that "The Smoky God" is the throne of their Jehovah, and is stationary. The effect of night and day is, therefore, produced by the Earth's daily rotation.

I have since discovered that the language of the people of the Inner World is much like the Sanskrit."

Ever seen Lord of the Rings? The All seeing eye burning in the sky? You're looking at the inspiration. Unfortunately, it's not dead. It's real, I'm sorry to say. Also, look at the teeth on it. Also, look at the spired "teeth" on the Lord of the rings "jaw". How is that coincidence? The stone's a minimum of 2,000 years old, realistically 10,500, local accounts show 31,000 (first remembered wave of aliens) and possibly as old as the mountain range, which is, oh, 250 MILLION years old.
More, the makers of the movie most likely did not ALSO find this EXACT stone before I did, laugh, sooooo... That says there's a common reference, widely known in some circles, and that it's REAL important, as well.

We're seeing an ancient city also depicted by the stone, and the movie image is another example of it. This creepy enough yet? That'd also be the source of the McDonald's Golden arch, and the St. Luis arch too, and church spires, too... Probably iguana/dinosaur spine spikes. See, "Iguana on top of dragon head below." Even the spike at the back of the jaw (right) is represented in the film image. There' s no chance at all that's coincidence, we're seeing a place depicted twice by different artists potentially millions of years apart.

Any thoughts? You ever SEEN such stones?

Schwedagon and Schwezigon Pagodas in Myanmar ALSO depict this golden templed city. They are beyond the beyond... In fact, LOOK AT ANY BUDDHIST TEMPLE.

The photos are mine, they're stills from my tour studying and filming buddhist and stone monuments across four countries. I have an idea of what I'm talking about...

How about this from Avatar then? Both the Lord of the Rings and Avatar shots I got on the internet, obviously.

Do note the bird surrounding it, as you'll see it again here below: Head is at the peak, one wing wrapping around Iris. Iris... Ibis... Isis... Venus. Virgo, the Virgin... Lady Liberty, with her burning torch

Now that I've proven the madness I'm saying is not MY madness, try to initially accept the rest of what I'm about to say throughout here, long enough to think about it openly.