Author Topic: "This affects many nations who purchase weapon systems from Lockheed Martin "  (Read 1495 times)

Koyaanisqatsi

This affects many nations who purchase weapon systems from Lockheed Martin and the dangers to civilians from poorly manufactured Hardware

I worked for Lockheed Martin for a little over two years. During that time I discovered multiple instances of hardware being manufactured out of guidelines and defects not being recorded. When I tried to correct these problems I was moved from the area and administratively punished for unspecified insubordination. The programs affected are Arrowhead, JSF EOTS, Hellfire and Pac 3.
I was terminated November 6, 2012 after disclosing I was recently diagnosed with Asperger's, High Functioning Autism, where I requested to be placed in an area where I would not find or be exposed to these practices. After being terminated I immediately contacted the DOD and filed an EEOC, NLRB, and Union complaint. The arbitration just came to an end and Lockheed won the judgment. This concerns me as I hoped to win and make the change needed to hold them accountable for many injustices that occur here at a local level.
If I am unable to correct these practices in civil court then I would like to forward the information and what paperwork I have to you. I am not concerned with secrecy as the documents I have are not secret. This affects many nations who purchase weapon systems from Lockheed Martin and the dangers to civilians from poorly manufactured hardware concerns me.
Please contact me if you are interested. I can email you with the specifics.