Author Topic: The Email sent to Emilia Butlin from Mark  (Read 2507 times)

Koyaanisqatsi

The Email sent to Emilia Butlin from Mark
« on: August 27, 2014, 22:53:41 PM »
It seems that the Assange owned Twitter account @gerge42 is threatening to publish private e mails he/she received from a moderator of the forum.

Well, we want to spare her the bother of posting partial screenshots and help her by publishing the whole email in its entirety.

Here is a mail sent by ex Forum owner Mark to Emilia Butlin ( @greekemmy ) asking her why she was attacking him and his family

Dear Emmy,

I hope you are okay and I hope you read this letter to the end.

Recent comments by yourself on Twitter have been directed at me and a member of my family ( Marcel ) and have taken an ugly turn.
I am not sure what prompted you to mention my full name on your Twitter account, but the situation is becoming quite unbearable.

I am not aware of any actions which lead you to Launch this attack on me and my Family. If reaching out for new volunteers results in you asking me "Are you recruiting/entrapping ppl again Mark ?" then I am lost for words.I am clueless as to why you Chose to tweet this.

In all fairness, I have never slandered or abused you yet alone mention your full name of names of your children because this is crossing a line which I had hoped to never see you cross.

Your Tweet:

"@T23Tm23 @wikileaks @wikileaks_forum @N24_de @SPIEGELTV @anonops @Crypt0nymous @AnonymousIRC lol pls don't tell me you are Marcel! bye :-)"

is nothing more than a blatant attack on me and my son. Directing your Tweet to Anonymous, Spiegel etc etc is beyond comprehension and purely unprovoked. What made you say these things to me ?

Please let me reassure you that my "mark-grmmmph.grmmmph.com" is in no way related to anything to do with the forum or matters related to wikileaks the post you saw was a result of an extreme deep phase of depression I am currently enduring.

As a result of you publishing my full name over the past year has resulted in an array of anonymous phone calls in the middle of the night, some of which were of a threatening nature. One caller ( a woman's voice ) told me to "take down the forum or else "

Emmy, no matter how our friendship ended regarding the forum, I am kindly asking you to cease the attacks on me and my Family.

This something I would never do to anyone, no matter how frustrated I am with that Person.
If you are aware of any attacks by myself on you or anyone you know, please provide me with the deatils and I will be more than happy to look into it.

If you have any issues you want to talk to me about, you have my e mail address and my phone number.....just contact me

I wish you a pleasant day and a nice summer

Kindest regards

Mark

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
Re: The Email sent to Emilia Butlin from Mark
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 23:44:58 PM »
The day that Emilia Butlin, aka Green, aka Greekemmy, aka Assange cultist extraordinaire crossed the line with me was her final day on the forum. When she had to be banned for trying to hack the forums twitter account to take it over for cult like purposes.

She set her needs to worship Assange above all others and was ready to harm or hurt anybody in the process. All behind a facade that she is a "good" person fighting for a saint like Assange. It is all complete and utter crap. She is as self serving as Assange and that is why she ultimately adores him. God knows what fantasies go on in her head about her and Assange. I shutter to think!
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 00:00:54 AM »
...and by the way. I am not sure how much longer these die hard Assange cult fanatics can really tow the line for Assange. I mean really, they are starting to look like a bunch of loony people.

In an article I posted here on the forum just moments ago....

"Only a tinfoil-hatted simpleton would believe the 43-year-old Australian’s position that the Swedish charges are part of some grand conspiracy to extradite him to the US."

http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/-wikileaks-related-news/23/julian-assange-and-reality-seem-to-be-drifting-apart/31367/#.U_5PiuBNRCI.twitter

The rest of the world are waking up to Assange's tactics, only the die hards are left to support him.... only the "tinfoil-hatted simpleton"...
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline jujyjuji

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 14:16:09 PM »
" As a result of you publishing my full name over the past year has resulted in an array of anonymous phone calls in the middle of the night, some of which were of a threatening nature. One caller ( a woman's voice ) told me to "take down the forum or else ..."

comment: she was aware of the already arriving phone calls just a moment before she tried to hijack the account of the forum and she looked very worried for this phenomenon.
When she has been banned she kept posting names on purpose, determinating a worsening of the situation with surely more calls coming, to hurt. And she did share name of the persons knowing this.

Emmy and many other persons behave as if you had hurt their "guru" and beliving Assange is above the law for having created a site that another person with the same skills could have created too... They think some beings are superior to the others, that's how they feel authorized to hurt if one criticizes their leader... It's "depersonalization": they are nice and consider you a being with rights till the moment you criticize Assange; when you criticize "the guru" they treat yourself as scumbag.