Author Topic: Emilia Butlin composes List of Dangerous "anti-#Wikileaks" agents  (Read 5429 times)

Koyaanisqatsi

The "big fat Greek Miss Marple" notes that the followign accounts are being paid by the US government to criticize Assange ( dear Lord )

these accounts might be getting paid for their hate campaign

Make sure you follow @greekemmy's instruction on how to censor Assange critics

Blocking prevents them from Retweeting

@edballerz
 @PhilJames2014
 @WikiLeaksForumD
 @shababaty
 @revmagdalen
 @AssangeBrett
 @Assange_C
 @JulianAssangeHI
 @wikiwatch
 @Poppsikle
 @GinnyHoge
 @JerriBarney
 @EPJas2
 @wikileaks_forum
 @MacbethIsFree
 @TheSteepleTimes
 @Wikiwatcher
 @Assange_facts
 @ingeniarius08
 @wikihype
 @scoobynote
 @SandraEckersley
 @wikilicksRAPIST
 @christinassange
 @Researchgruppen
 @PGPBOARD
 @objectiviser
 @EPJas

There you go folks, get blocking !!

here is a snippet of her "call to censor critics" post

Koyaanisqatsi

Re: Emilia Butlin composes List of Dangerous "anti-#Wikileaks" agents
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 21:58:57 PM »
This is obviously great news for some of us as the extra income from FBI wages help keep the forum online. It goes to say, the FBI, CIA and NSA do offer a great number of perks like free dental care and cheap babysitting for those that love to throw overtime criticizing Assange. Some of us ( the clever ones ) even manage to sqeeze a few hours in for MOSSAD because they actually pay out xmas bonuses !

Well anyway, I have to go now because we have a ILLUMINATI staff Meeting and besides, I think someone is watching me...OH NO .....it's........Emm......aaah, uhhh...heeeeeeeelp

Koyaanisqatsi

Is your name on @greekemmy's List of Dangerous "anti-#Wikileaks" agents ?
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 01:28:22 AM »
The Wikileaks Forum is accepting applications to be added to "@greekemmys's List of Paid FBI Agents " out to harm Wikileaks supporters.

With Emilia Butlins permission, we have published her list of paid FBI agents. With utter Horror and dismay, some users are Feeling left out and neglected as their names are not on the list

For a ONE TIME donation of $500 to Wikileaks, we will add you to the exclusive list of agents currently trolling Wikileaks supporters....YES, you can be a part of the gang  !!

Offline jujyjuji

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 10:14:34 AM »
LOL... lol she is very funny & trying to be very evil but without success:

- she is trying to tell people what to think and who to follow without letting themselves decide who to follow and why; this is injust;

- she is basing her presumptions on lies: we aren't bullying anyone: if a person just supports wikileaks almost none of these accounts comments; when it's done it's done in a funny way. "Bullying" has totally another meaning implying hateful behaviours vs the person;

- her claim some of us would be paied by the US Govt. is ridiculous: do I have to imply that herself and many others are PAIED by Julian Assange to troll? + many of the listed accounts even often criticize the US Govt. ...She is creating a whole cospiracy theory just because we criticize Assange;

- she's asking people to do "AutoCensorship" because preventing retweets and interactions with accounts you had no problems with, means these accounts can't follow or RT your account; blocking is meant to prevent those that disturb from doing so;

- Greekemmy's post is probabily meant to do a sort of "burned soil" around us mentioned in the list to keep us separated from "official wikileaks supporters": actually if one of us criticizes Something related to WikiLeaks/Assange but not the rest, she Wants us to be "100% Anti" in any case: "or with us, or againts"... Emmy wake up: life includes nouances and colours, not only black or white ghosts;

- Greekemmy may be thinks with that action of listing the "anti" guys of protecting WL or of isolating us: failed in both the cases: I'm very happy to be isolated from those who can't think with their head who to follow or not; I'm also absolutely Nomore interested in WL only as I repute that source nomore fully trustable given how Assange often manipulates the information on twitter, so being far from hard core supporters only makes me happy: I'm not looking to interact a lot with "fans" (opinioned people are another issue); indiscriminatedly blocking also fails to protect WL because nobody will stop persons from criticizing: freedom of expression is valid for the critics;

- Greekemmy's post looks like the list of the heretics for a cult. But WL is supposed not to be a cult... or has it become a cult?

Koyaanisqatsi

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 12:03:17 PM »
Greekemmy isn't doing herself any justice. By asking "supporters" to block accounts  she is actually assuming that people are stoo stupid to think for themselves. I am sure None of you Need to be told what to do, who to follow or who to block

The below image of Emilia Butlin holding a " I can not think for myself " poster is very fitting

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 19:10:35 PM »
It is the intent of cult members to exclude people from their "elite" group by deeming some people unworthy. Emilia Butlin has a history of trying to decide who she deems worthy of worshiping Assange. This is just another tactic of hers to shame/intimidate people that see through Assange and speak the truth about him.

In a crowd outside the embassy she has been known to report that some of the supporters seemed mentally ill. Then proceeded to state how dangerous it was that they be so near to Assange inside the embassy, and feared for the safety of her idol.

She apparently went to watch O'Hagan speak about his work with Assange on the autobiography in London. When he spoke in a negative way about Assange, she claimed the people in the crown hissed and softly booed in response to this as if all the people in the audience were just as radical about Assange as her. Actually the crowd received him well, and she was probably the lone person in the room that was thinking to herself some delusion about the crowds reception.

Her most notorious exclusion tactic to date, in my opinion is how she exited this forum. She kept most of her true intent to herself, then secretly tried to hack the forums twitter account and take it over. She knew she would be banned and that was perfectly OK with her. She left the forum in a fit of self righteousness, feeling probably so elated that she was finally about to break away from the crowd and designate herself a "true" WikiLeaks supporter.

Again, all cults do this. They have a deep need to feel special and being arrogant themselves gravitate towards arrogant false prophet high profile power seeking cult leaders like Assange. Her actions above are just another way she can divide people into the "good" and the "evil".

What is really funny is that she actually writes as if she is talking to thousands of people that worship Assange like her and then trying to weed out only the few evil people in the world that do not worship him. I am afraid she is delusional about this. The tide of Assange's popularity and relevance in this world turned a while back. The majority of people are not buying into Assange these days, he is failing. It is actually the hard core fanatics like her that are numbering in the few.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 19:17:06 PM by Riney »
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 19:36:53 PM »
I have to add one more thing...

She has now elevated herself into some kind of "admin" role for WikiLeaks it seems. If she thinks that it is up to her to decide what information people are to receive about Assange by stating her recommendations of who to block on twitter pertaining to information about WikiLeaks, she might step on some toes in the process. She is infringing upon the control that Assange holds onto concerning the spread of WikiLeaks information with a death grip. 

Apparently she considers herself an "official" WikiLeaks supporter of some kind that has the right to make these decisions and state them like this on twitter. I just remember reading in the O'Hagan piece about how Sarah Harrison herself was so taken back by Assange's insulting reactions to her doing something as simple as speaking to Kristinn Hrafnsson on her own. He went totally off, something like "who do you think you are?!?" Even though obviously Sarah did have at least some official capacity in WikiLeaks itself. 

The thing about cults is they are like castles made of sand, they simply do not last, and ALL of them by history slowly slip into the sea. I predict at some point in time Emilia Butlin will slip up. Her own arrogance, the arrogance that helps her gravitate to the arrogant Assange will actually be the factor that will undo her assumed "special" position with Assange/WikiLeaks. In the end, he will turn on her too...
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Koyaanisqatsi

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 20:51:00 PM »
I really hate to say it, but this is how things are at Scientology, manipulating peoples minds to think a certain way, being indoctrinated with Assange ideology, not being allowed to ask questions or think independantly. Emilia Butlin has all the hallmarks or a fanatical deranged imbicile who also recently lost her husband due to the same reasons.

I know this sounds crazy but I am beginning to actually like this pic of Emilia Butlin because in a way, she reminds of of a Greek version of Miss Piggy and I just loved the muppets ;-)

Offline J.C

• la plume est plus puissante que l'épée
    • Snowden
I´m not commenting .....
No, Jokers don´t comment on shiz because there is no better Joke than this!

Assange fears the Pigeon.

https://goo.gl/QjIHja

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
She fears any interaction between someone that speaks out against Assange and someone that only has a distant interest in WikiLeaks, will lead that newbie into finding out the truth about what a con Assange actually is. I think the time to fight against any of Assange's lies getting out to an unknowing public is long , long over. Assange's credibility in the real world is dead. No matter how many countless hours she put into glorifying him, to convince people he really is a saint.

Listening to a talk about cults the other day... I heard the expert say the one most prominent feature of any cult is the change over from the worshiping of the principles of a group(in this case that would be transparency and free speech) over to the worshiping of the leader of the group(in this case Assange).

Her tactic of listing every twitter account owner that she has found to speak out against Assange, then to declare every person or group on that list to be some horrible evil entity that spreads total lies about Assange is the method of a very deranged Assange groupie and certainly against the principles that WikiLeaks says it was built on. I am only hanging around to watch the cult crash and burn.

Offline J.C

• la plume est plus puissante que l'épée
    • Snowden
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2015, 21:37:44 PM »
I am only hanging around to watch the cult crash and burn.

signed.
Assange fears the Pigeon.

https://goo.gl/QjIHja