Author Topic: They had no grounds for the arrest. Now I'm on zombie medication  (Read 1273 times)

Koyaanisqatsi

They had no grounds for the arrest. Now I'm on zombie medication
« on: September 13, 2014, 12:13:36 PM »
I was walking, singing, and whistling certain tunes that I created while a refugee in Germany. They had no grounds for the arrest. Now I'm on zombie medication. I still guessed a code word last night, though. Sometimes I have ESP, believe it or not. I think I need to see a Russian Orthodox bishop.

If my temporary, God-given ESP was working, some guy in the hospital was thinking about Ars Technica and the big leagues. A Pentagon official is mad at Obama and wants some info to get out, but has to actively work against such disclosures. The military--who knows, working against disclosures but not in the loop with the Pentagon. The CIA sanctioned some leaks, I guess, but their right hand doesn't know what their left hand is doing. CIA is going to be increasing in Russia. I guessed that a CIA woman was CIA and gay before she said she was gay. Lots of African American "undercover grmmmph!es" (so the old man thinks) were in there. I hate the left brain, right brain stuff and I hate the fake talk and so forth.

Anyhow, have to get stuff done. All the best.