Author Topic: Humour: Fat cats swim to lose weight!  (Read 2368 times)

Offline kimono

Humour: Fat cats swim to lose weight!
« on: October 06, 2014, 13:30:24 PM »
This video gave me idea for all those who want to help their cats to lose weight : just take him to the swimming pool :)

Cats are like people: if they do not want to go out by themselves and if they do not want to take care of themselves, sometimes you have to find some tricks to force them to move a little and to do something for their health

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45FxGkFMmSQ
"Les hommes qui ont vécu dans les laboratoires n'imaginent guère que les partis extrêmes" -
"Men who lived in the laboratories can hardly imagine anything else than extreme parties" (Louis Aragon, 1897-1982)

Offline jujyjuji

Re: Humour: Fat cats swim to lose weight!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 15:09:04 PM »
LOL omg poor kitty they usually hate having a bath XD ...

kimono, do you think I must bring my Oliver to the swimmingpool? :P

Offline kimono

Re: Humour: Fat cats swim to lose weight!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 11:49:31 AM »
If it's your own cat, yes - I think it's time to take him outside, or at least you can force him to run, spray him with water to make him react, or shake foils or plastic bags to scare him. It works with my cat, so it should work with yours! :)
You can also reduce food or buy him special 'light food'.
"Les hommes qui ont vécu dans les laboratoires n'imaginent guère que les partis extrêmes" -
"Men who lived in the laboratories can hardly imagine anything else than extreme parties" (Louis Aragon, 1897-1982)