Author Topic: Anonymous, a secret society?  (Read 3416 times)

Offline kimono

Anonymous, a secret society?
« on: October 21, 2014, 16:49:17 PM »

Related article: http://www.aqnb.com/2012/05/24/incognito-society-anonymous/
"Les hommes qui ont vécu dans les laboratoires n'imaginent guère que les partis extrêmes" -
"Men who lived in the laboratories can hardly imagine anything else than extreme parties" (Louis Aragon, 1897-1982)

Koyaanisqatsi

Re: Anonymous, a secret society?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 03:42:37 AM »
great idea this "paranoid city" board.Now I understand the full meaning of it ;-)

Offline magnitudescreator

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 04:05:44 AM »
Be careful if Anonymous are being mind controlled, i think people to get out from mind control should follow their passions, do stress tests, do not believe in everything or anything just because other people like, have clear thoughts, proceed with from to consciousness.
I think if the world population are submerged by movies, intention art or media they will forget their natural order of things and dreams and because they are not free they will not dream because dreams are like resolution of the consciousness intentions in people and then because people will be stuck on predictive world and their minds will collapse as part of a whole common consciousness... That's what i think... ;)

Offline kimono

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 09:55:46 AM »
I think this is a structural issue: Anonymous does not have a structure in theory, but the networks certainly have a hierarchy and act according to principles like a secret society. Anonymous is perhaps not a secret society, but its way of operating is similar. Some of their methods are similar and maybe inspired by secret societies.

The fact that cyber attacks are punished by the law forces them to do as formerly secret societies who acted illegally. Any group of persons acting against the law has to automatically act in secrecy.
"Les hommes qui ont vécu dans les laboratoires n'imaginent guère que les partis extrêmes" -
"Men who lived in the laboratories can hardly imagine anything else than extreme parties" (Louis Aragon, 1897-1982)