Author Topic: Scottish Freemason Officers List, 2007  (Read 6619 times)

Offline kimono

Scottish Freemason Officers List, 2007
« on: October 24, 2014, 12:16:06 PM »
Wikileaks was publishing info on freemasonry in 2008? I wonder why they stopped that kind of publications.
I would like to know if they are censored on this subject. No doubt that the current Assange extradition/asylum situation is bad to continue to publish that kind of documents. But it's positive to see that they tried at least to attack freemasonry, because at one moment I was thinking that Wikileaks was protecting those people.

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Scottish_Freemason_Officers_List,_2007

Anyway, could this document have been useful for Scottish independence referendum this year?
This document shows names and adresses of a lot of individuals.
"Les hommes qui ont vécu dans les laboratoires n'imaginent guère que les partis extrêmes" -
"Men who lived in the laboratories can hardly imagine anything else than extreme parties" (Louis Aragon, 1897-1982)

Koyaanisqatsi

Re: Scottish Freemason Officers List, 2007
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 13:22:23 PM »
there is nothing secret about who is a freemason and who not. To be honest, it has no relevance and I wouldn't know why anyone would feel the need to attack freemasonry. Of course, if you want, you will find a conspiracy I'm sure you will find one ;-)

Offline kimono

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 13:35:13 PM »
So why did they publish these names? and why is it called a "secret society"? everybody knows freemasonry is secret, not public.
"Les hommes qui ont vécu dans les laboratoires n'imaginent guère que les partis extrêmes" -
"Men who lived in the laboratories can hardly imagine anything else than extreme parties" (Louis Aragon, 1897-1982)

Koyaanisqatsi

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 13:47:50 PM »
who gives a damn ? Why does everything have to be public. Are ppl not allowed to keep secrets anymore ?

Offline kimono

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 18:43:11 PM »
We are talking about secret societies, not about the secrets or privacy of individuals related to personal matters.

Freemasonry is known to have an influence on many political events around the world, wars, revolutions, crimes, etc. 
Exposing secret societies, it's also exposing crimes and corruption. This is what Wikileaks is all about. Don't you think?

Koyaanisqatsi

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 01:35:49 AM »
me thinx you love conspiracy theories. There is nothing wrong with secrets, everyone has them, you included. There is no such thing and 100% complete transparency and Wikileaks is no exception to the rul. There is nothing wrong with secret organizations, there is nothing wrong with secret groups as long as they don't restrict your freedom. In short, there is nothing wrong with secrets so the sooner you accept this, the better you will sleep at nights

Offline kimono

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2014, 11:05:32 AM »
most of the secret societies are doing bad things in the world

that would be great if they were not trying to interfere all the time in the political events

Offline J.C

• la plume est plus puissante que l'épée
    • Snowden
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2014, 13:32:12 PM »
Freemasons where gone dark because the church was hunting them down. People who improved our world with amazinng new science facts and a free thoughts and minds had to go dark and meet in secrecy. They met in secret because if you have said the world is not a disc, the church maybe would have killed you - they where hunting them down in a way that is not acceptable for any human.

Today, the freemasons aren´t "That Secret" anymore - you can visit them, they do a lot public work if you are interessted you can also join their public evenings.

freemasonry isn´t about "The World" it is about you.

In WWII the freemasons where hunted by Nazi Germany: And I am still worried about how many people share conspiracys and hate against some few people today so many years after.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry#Nazi_Germany_and_occupied_Europe
http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007187

I knew a story of a freemason who was also a jew. He and others where put into a NAZI concentration camp with some more freemasons who met under this hard circumstances - but the Nazis did not win. Even if you see into the deaths eye they could do their rituals and identify each other with secret signs. so they met in secret in a concentration camp - some of them got free after the war was over. some poorly not like many victims.

In this case secrecy was their "Guardian Angel"

I think we should not let this happen again.
Assange fears the Pigeon.

https://goo.gl/QjIHja

Offline kimono

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2014, 19:14:00 PM »
OK, but when I organized a support event for Wikileaks in 2012 (in France), a woman with sunglasses approached me and she said to me:

"This is the freemasons who want Julian Assange." And I said : "no, I think this is the CIA".

Then she replied: "yes, it's the same. CIA is freemasonry."

So, why the freemasonry is supposed to have trapped Julian Assange? why people say that freemasonry is the CIA?...

Koyaanisqatsi

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2014, 19:26:35 PM »
ha ha ha... all freemasons are Undercover CIA agents....didn't you know that ?

Offline J.C

• Snowden
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 10:41:26 AM »
the people think freemasons are the CIA *EYEROLL* - because they do not educate or trust foolish statements like those paranoid Julian Assange ones.
Assange dressed as old woman to evade the CIA one day, the guy is a total brainless Acid victim.

@kimono Did you never check he facts the woman told you?

Offline kimono

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2014, 12:54:57 PM »
the people think freemasons are the CIA *EYEROLL* - because they do not educate or trust foolish statements like those paranoid Julian Assange ones.
Assange dressed as old woman to evade the CIA one day, the guy is a total brainless Acid victim.

@kimono Did you never check he facts the woman told you?

I just know that freemasonry is infiltrated everywhere, in every political, religious organizations, and elsewhere.
That seems logic to me that they could be also infiltrated in some secret services like the CIA...
the higher they are in governments, the more dangerous and obscure is their power

It's just like scientology. But I'm not paranoid like Assange, I'm rather analyzing and considering the political impact of such societies, and I know that freemasonry is not the only secret society in this world.

ps: if you have a photo of Assange disguised as an old woman, please post it on the forum! people are always pretending he wears such things, but there's no proof on internet, I really would like to see how it looks, a "paranoid whistleblower"...  :)

Offline J.C

• Snowden
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2014, 14:32:17 PM »
here is the story:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-01-31/assange-dressed-as-old-woman-to-evade-cia/1923842

don´t be paranoid is good as it is to ask questions. not every freemason lodge is connected to the so called: "powerful people" :-) - You should view freemasonry as a kind of social network. it is just normal if you meet people like we do in the internet in person you will get the contacts and as usual in this world, there is someone who knows someone and so on. :)

Offline kimono

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 09:23:20 AM »
of course, but I think in the today's world, secret societies don't need to hide anymore

as you say, secret societies needed to hide in the past, being persecuted by the church

but with the modern world, theu should be modern as well

..... and coming back to Julian Assange, I'd like to add that I heard many stories of that kind. 
But do you really think Julian Assange need to hide to escape someone? for example, they say he was disguised to enter Ecuador embassy, but as you know Ecuador embassy is in the center of London near a lot of shops, and at the time he was allowed to go out with his electronic bracelet, so why would he need to be disguised to go to the center of London?

I think all these stories about Julian Assange disguised as a woman are all serving a kind of Wikileaks paranoia, like saying: "Oh, you can't escape the CIA if you're dressed as a normal person. It's not true. You can escape the CIA or other secret agencies, just by having other ideas.
If you're disguised, the NSA and CIA can track you with your smartphone, by geolocalization, or facial recognition in the airports.

It looks like Julian Assange is considering secret services as big idiots!

But we learned recently that they have a lot of tools to spy on people, even more than was certainly revealed. All those satellites and microphones, spywares, computers, datacenters, etc.

If I was trying to escape the CIA, I would choose another method to escape them.

And you forgot one thing, it's that Julian Assange is very tall (1m90 as what's written). So it's like Ben Laden who was also very tall, they can locate you from space with their spywares.