Author Topic: A Look at the Destruction After Ferguson Riots  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Elaine Davis

• Administrator
  • To thine own self, be true.
A Look at the Destruction After Ferguson Riots
« on: November 25, 2014, 18:11:11 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/tour-destruction-ferguson-riots/story?id=27163962

A Look at the Destruction After Ferguson Riots
Nov 25, 2014, 10:38 AM ET

By RHEANA MURRAY

Rheana Murray More from Rheana ยป
Digital Reporter

via Good Morning America

As the sun came up this morning in Ferguson, Missouri, it revealed destroyed businesses, burnt cars and wreckage from the riots that erupted after a grand jury cleared Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of teenager Michael Brown.
A row of scorched cars covered in soot sat in a parking lot in nearby Dellwood, a manager surveyed the burned down building of the gas station where she works, and business owners assessed smashed windows and rubble from the fires.

PHOTOS: Ferguson Protests Spread Across the Nation

"I know that there's at least a dozen buildings that have been set on fire," St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said at a press conference today. "Most of those are total losses. I know that I have two St. Louis County police cars that are basically melted on Florissant Road, just to the north of Suburban [Avenue]."

Scott Olson/Getty Images
PHOTO: Cars which were set on fire when rioting erupted following the grand jury announcement in the Michael Brown case sit on a lot, Nov. 25, 2014 in Dellword Mo.
GOD FORBID THE LIGHTS GO OUT and a zillion brains have to be retrained to function in manual reality.

Does anyone else get the idea that the tweets on the WL account are starting to sound a little like someone is bathing in a bird bath, eating bird food & possibly smoking bird * in his own sphere??