Author Topic: Need someone with privacy for a wordpress blog / VPS  (Read 2635 times)

Dutchguy

Need someone with privacy for a wordpress blog / VPS
« on: December 02, 2014, 22:04:18 PM »
Hi everyone,

I've introduced myself in the introduction forum and told a little part of my harrassment story and the situation going on in The Netherlands, Rotterdam Area. Like in the post of Robert Duncan (http://thoughtlessness23.blogspot.co.uk/), i'm most likely EEG heterodyned and involuntary implanted with a TAMI. Without privacy of thoughts, people copy my identity in an extreme manner. People are logging in on everything, calling like me with my phone number (via SIP), whatsapping like me via my whatsapp account, etc..

I would like to give information to other victims here and around the globe. But i cannot get a hosting provider without people starting to ruin the website within minutes. Keeping sessions open and defacing the page.

So i would like to ask a volunteer who has privacy of thoughts, to help me achieve a wordpress webhost with the domain oplichtersdebaas.com

Please let me know if you would like to help me out, and know a good cheap and very secure hosting provider. I';ll pay for the hosting. But i only want the account with normal user credentials so people cannot harm the site.
Maybe someone has some spare space left on his secured VPS for a wordpress blog, so i only have to buy a domain name.

I hope anyone is able  to help me out! I want to share my story to the world!

Best regards,

Dutychguy

All Spiric

Re: Need someone with privacy for a wordpress blog / VPS
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 23:05:56 PM »
please check your mail....

Offline devsel2

• New Member Group
Re: Need someone with privacy for a wordpress blog / VPS
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 16:38:58 PM »
Sended you a pm!