Author Topic: WikiLeaks Coward USA Army is Killing Innocent People in Iraq footage  (Read 17058 times)

themillieblog

Re: WikiLeaks Coward USA Army is Killing Innocent People in Iraq footage
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2011, 10:25:12 AM »
Umm ok @ the second post above

Anyways, this video did impress me just listening to the cold blooded way the soldiers talk when they are shooting at human beings. And when they find out that there were children who were hit by the gunfire they're just like it's their fault for bringing their children or something like that. :(
And it's scary to think that this is just the tip of the iceberg.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 10:44:23 AM by PunkyJewster »

julia

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2011, 07:51:35 AM »
Punky, I was just watching this analysis. It is really heartbreaking the crawling man and van shooting. And yes, the way they talk about the children.. I don;t think these soldiers were defending themselves as the general in the video says.. the people on the ground didn't even notice the helicopter..
Collateral Murder?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:04:17 AM by julia »

Offline brandon30

• New Member Group
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 18:40:00 PM »
Okay, the army are not "cold blooded killers" or "cowards". In case anyone has realized, Iraq is a warzone. War is a terrible, confusing, stressful, and scary for the soldiers. The surroundings and situations they go through can drive them insane. This is just one video, with one point of view. Nobody knows whats fully was going on in that video except the people in it. So stop pointing fingers over retarded wikileaks video.

NeilPaynter

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2011, 21:49:20 PM »
Actually brandon30, one of the definitions of cowardice is to pick a fight with someone much weaker than yourself. The USA invasion and occupation of Iraq was and is, by that definition, an act of cowardice from the start. Iraq did not in any way, shape or form threaten the people of the USA. The invasion and occupation of Iraq is also a war crime (since it is an act of total war without provocation), and all soldiers are complicit in that crime. Only having been conscripted (which was not the case) would absolve any of them of culpability.

Offline McGratia

• New Member Group
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2011, 00:49:22 AM »
I cannot watch this footage, It is too painful to think of and hard to deal with.  I am Irish and In the late 80's I lived and worked as a nurse in Baghdad.  Even then my heart ached for the Iraqi people and the devestation that they suffered during the Iran Iraq war.  Then at least their battles were on an equal footing with the Iranians.. But these war tactics are like machinations that hail from the pit of hell.  Shame on those who perpetrated these atrocities.

Offline Achi

• New Member Group
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2011, 12:07:14 PM »
thats bad but i think those people werent so innocent one of them had ak-47 and rpg

Fanyajuu

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2011, 20:55:45 PM »
Actually none of them had an ak-47 or rpg, but a camera ...

Offline rosemaryhowell

• New Member Group
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 14:55:54 PM »
anyone know if these guys were US military or Blackwater?

Offline SOSHaruhi101

• New Member Group
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2011, 12:41:58 PM »
This is sick.

What makes it worse, is that by trying to keep it from the public and trying to defend what these solders did, the USA is basically saying that they support the murder of civillians in Iraq.

If there is a hell, I hope those murderers reach it.

Offline jangboko

• New Member Group
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2011, 08:58:14 AM »
i cant believe in my eyes. they dont have humanity. what they think when they killing those people. who give they that permission. violence ....?. US take control Iraq n kill innocent ppl just for oil. wikileaks awesome. thanks for keeps our mind clear.

Offline jangboko

• New Member Group
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2011, 09:02:42 AM »
you can see the ak47 so i saw a couple that had weaponds on them,and the army is just doing there job and i dont know why we are making them look bad.
what u think if have children there. 1 ak47 it not mean u must kill all those ppl. have other way? they killing same rambo and it their good jobs, jobs to save the world. funny.

Offline Gianni

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2011, 21:09:47 PM »
anyone know if these guys were US military or Blackwater?

The soldiers in the Collateral Murder video were US military and not contractors.

I agree with other commenters that even if a single person had a weapon, there was no justification for killing those who were clearly unarmed.
"So WikiLeaks is a hornet's nest, and Aaron Barr said 'Ima stick my dick in that thing.' " ~Stephen Colbert

Offline Thavid

• New Member Group
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2011, 16:59:05 PM »
Not only does America brainwash their enemies, they also brainwash their own soldiers. They recruit poor uneducated boys with no knowledge of the world at all. They make them able to do these kind of things because they see the Arab poeple (soldier or civilian) as pure evil.

Offline suraj

• New Member Group
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2011, 19:29:34 PM »
how to justify that these individuals were the innocent ones?

Offline Gypsy

• Art Daniel Pico
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2011, 22:02:18 PM »
something that remains as Inheritance from this war is the new phantom that brings nightmares to the normal citizen.

In the 60´s the demons were the "communists" in this moment are the "terrorist" all those enemies of liberty...

I really would like to know who really things about those medieval demons?

Communism is in fact just a economic alternative for small communities and those terrorist are the ppl who suffer western wars inside their lands.

violence brings violence...