Author Topic: Forum Statement: Failed attempt by Assange to "steal" the Wikileaks Forum  (Read 15546 times)

Offline Leon Becker

• Official Forum Troll
As ugly as it seems, the self proclaimed fighter for freedom of speech and transparency failed in a desperate attempt to close the Wikileaks forum, which, according to Assange endorsed forum stalker Leon Becker, is a "thorn in the side of Wikileaks supporters".

The forum published the events leading up to the attempted forum takeover by Assange in order to demonstrate his utter hatred for free speech and yes, it worked.
On a number of occasions,Julian Assange has displayed his disgust towards this forum since it allows critics room to voice their opinions; after all, a forum wouldn't be a forum if it catered for one way discussions only......it would be a blog.

Assange was baited using his old friend @shafpatel, a 19 year old Indian wannabe hacker and locksmith living in London. The bait was thrown out and Shafpatel jumped at the opportunity to overthrow the forum and boosting his own ego at the same time. Assange agreed to accept the forums data base and @shafpatel agreed to meet a member of this forum at Cafe Rouge, just a stones throw away from the Ecuador Embassy. The plan was to take the data base directly to Assange.

Unfortunately this never happened because a group of people loyal to the forum were sitting at a table in Cafe Rouge to see if @shafpatel was really stupid enough to believe anyone would hand over the forums data base to a 19 year old Assange groupie. Shaf Patel arrived and after a phone call, waited 15 mins for someone to arrive. The forum tweeted Assange to let him know his little foot soldier was waiting for someone that wasn't going to turn up

The operation was a success. Assange was willing use illegal methods to take the forum down and we proved it beyond a doubt.

By now, panick had set in and in a last ditch desperate attempt to reduce damage inflicted upon Julian and his Support Assange Jelly Head Brigade, the recorded phone call was sent to mastermind Leon Becker who published the parts of the phone call in desperate effort to turn the tables............unfortunately, this failed too.

The forum is please to announce that neither MGT was involved in this operation, nor were any members of the admin team, yet alone the forum owner. It's worth noting that Leon Becker doesn't dare publish the recording of Shaf Patels voice or any of his statements. It's also worth mentioning that Leon Becker is scared to publish the telephone number used by the person from the forum to throw out the bait and here is why.......the person resides in London and has a London telephone number, which by now has been deactivated.

Note: ALL 4 phone calls to Shaf Patel were recorded. :-)

Since then, threats of violence and death threats have been hurled towards the forum which is nothing new. Every now and again, we publish funny tweets straight from the anal  cess pits of hardcore Assange fanatics ( the "do or die" type ) so we though it would suit the occasion to show this funny tweet

Oh well, untill the "nuclear war" arrives we will simply have to do this:

ps:  Leon Becker forgets to mention that he is facing 2 lawsuits worth over € 30.000 in damages so the next few weeks/months/years are going to be interesting

Offline Elaine Davis

• Administrator
  • To thine own self, be true.
Re: Forum Statement: Failed attempt by Assange to "steal" the Wikileaks Forum
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 03:24:06 AM »
I have a question   ???

Assange and his ASSanginistas attempted to STEAL the forum?  STEAL?  I see the method he employed to do this...however, what makes him or his ISTAS believe that stealing a forum full of posts and information will actually make it HIS or theirs by placing the box full of goodies such as this forum is onto another server, a different web location??

Completely illogical.

It's like trying to move an immovable object in space to prove it's his and all the work within.

What a DumbAss.  Pardon the expletive.
GOD FORBID THE LIGHTS GO OUT and a zillion brains have to be retrained to function in manual reality.

Does anyone else get the idea that the tweets on the WL account are starting to sound a little like someone is bathing in a bird bath, eating bird food & possibly smoking bird * in his own sphere??

Koyaanisqatsi

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 13:14:45 PM »
I have a question ???

Assange and his ASSanginistas attempted to STEAL the forum? STEAL? I see the method he employed to do this...however, what makes him or his ISTAS believe that stealing a forum full of posts and information will actually make it HIS or theirs by placing the box full of goodies such as this forum is onto another server, a different web location??

Completely illogical.

It's like trying to move an immovable object in space to prove it's his and all the work within.

What a DumbAss. Pardon the expletive.

They want control of the forum to be able to delete all posts critical of Assange and ban their accounts. 

They are fully aware of the forums massive outreach and would rather use this potential to generate more donations for Assange's legal appeal.

First and foremost however, is to be able to have 100% control of this forum. They really want the forums registrar hacked as it would enable them to move everything to a new server

Offline Elaine Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 20:53:36 PM »
Ok.

Let me rationalize this, without having to utilize the new pathway of intelligence carved by any computer, phone or ASS APPLICATION ....just using my lone brain on it's own....unencumbered by any technological effect (which so many of us lack anymore...)...

THEY (meaning ASSange and his concubines, butt boxes of humoid APPS complete with limbs, and whatever humonoid BOTS come to his rescue), want to take down the forum to RID it of all the Assange critique sections, posts???

Ummmm...

Pardon me while I go take a crap, and sit on the throne all day just to catch turds.  Same logic.

They go to all the trouble of trying to take down a forum...go through the hacking attempts, the connecting to one another to do it, the obvious mental anguish to put all this together to take down a measley forum they consider TURD material to start with......

Sounds like someone is after more than just the ASSANGE critiques.  The Assange critique area would be the one attraction for public readers scanning for information on Julian Assange.  Google. Julian Assange. WikiLeaks Supporters Forum comes up. Most random readers will NOT be looking for NSA information, articles on world news, etc.

They will be looking for ASSANGE info, and the critique area is going to be in line for perusal.

But seriously, why stay on the pot all day just to collect what you consider to be turds to start with.

There's more to their attempts than meets the eye.
GOD FORBID THE LIGHTS GO OUT and a zillion brains have to be retrained to function in manual reality.

Does anyone else get the idea that the tweets on the WL account are starting to sound a little like someone is bathing in a bird bath, eating bird food & possibly smoking bird * in his own sphere??

Offline Elaine Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 21:03:20 PM »
And...

Assange agreed to take the forum's database...

What is he going to do with it, but ERASE it??

IT's these kinds of attempts that cause his critiques to start with.  This very kind of thing.

The IDEA of WIKILEAKS still stands only to those who choose to use the idea of WIKILEAKS as their new chosen way to expel and personalize their anger at the world, and all that anger is being caused by folks who think and plot like ASSANGE to start with.

I had some respect for WikiLeaks in the beginning. I thought it might be an ALTERNATIVE to limited journalism in the U.S.  I thought it might be a venue to expose truths without the added paranoia.

It is now a leftover bone legacy, a legend in it's own paranoid past..

An available idea open to recreation by the angers of anyone who wants to expel.

Sad thing is, it was all on the internet. Digital, intangible, leftover cyberdust.

Offline Elaine Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 21:20:28 PM »
IF Julian Assange is so worthy, trustworthy, classy, classic with his attempts to expose the truths in the world, and so brilliant to begin WikiLeaks and endorse his intellectual class of helpers, WHY WOULD HE NOW NEED TO EMPLOY, AGREE TO or ASSIGN a level of unethical hackers and whackers that he has obviously employed (pay or not) to take down a forum that still carries the WikiLeaks name (due to domain reasons or whatever)....

I wonder if it is not his fear that the WikiLeaks name will turn completely from his intended purpose. This forum might bear the potential to become the complete opposite of what he wanted for WikiLeaks. This forum LIKE WikiLeaks exposes truths, but it borrows articles from justified journalists and writers to expose those truths.

Look at the forum database of articles. It ranges from care of animals to the NSA surveillance.

WikiLeaks name, if not taken off this forum, could come to mean something else other than Julian Assange.

Wiki is basically a generic prefix for anything digital and full of info.

It is a prefix.

LEAKS is a generic word and has been since water first leaked in the cave man days.

Combining a common digi prefix and a word that represents anything that which does not stop or continues to drip is not creating a name that can be stolen or protected.

Digi Bullhockey.

Wiki Poot.

All Spiric

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2015, 23:40:28 PM »
And...

Assange agreed to take the forum's database...

What is he going to do with it, but ERASE it??

IT's these kinds of attempts that cause his critiques to start with. This very kind of thing.

The IDEA of WIKILEAKS still stands only to those who choose to use the idea of WIKILEAKS as their new chosen way to expel and personalize their anger at the world, and all that anger is being caused by folks who think and plot like ASSANGE to start with.

I had some respect for WikiLeaks in the beginning. I thought it might be an ALTERNATIVE to limited journalism in the U.S. I thought it might be a venue to expose truths without the added paranoia.

It is now a leftover bone legacy, a legend in it's own paranoid past..

An available idea open to recreation by the angers of anyone who wants to expel.

Sad thing is, it was all on the internet. Digital, intangible, leftover cyberdust.

Here is what he would do with the data base. He would extract the email addresses and send each a mail warning them that the Forum is " owned by the FBI (lol )" etc and ask them to donate to Wikileaks for his efforts in ridding the planet of a Wikileaks Forum. It's been tried before and it didnät work then but this time the sender will be Julian Assange

Here is the thread which documented the last attempt to contact members of the Wikileaks Forum: http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/important-forum-announcements/4/warning-wlfriends-org-sending-forum-members-abusive-e-mails/23768/msg54175#msg54175

Offline Elaine Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2015, 03:37:09 AM »
I personally conclude that all this effort to steal the forum database, subtly threaten members with emails beginning back as far as it did is an attempt, by not ASSANGE or only ASSANGE and puppets, but perhaps a former member or group of members or someone close therein who desperately needs to cover his tracks in past contradictions about ASSANGE, or WikiLeaks.

This could very well be all the effort of a past forum member. Not just someone trying to impress ASSANGE with his or her 'stand by your hero' idea.

Like I said, there is more to this effort than meets the eye.

There is a reason we don't see. Not because we are dumb, but because we perceive in terms of logic.

This individual or individuals have no logic, therefore figuring out the reasons why they do this is not obvious, but is a secret quiet unexposed effort understood by one or a few who believe their method of theft is unsurpassed...in their own minds of course.

All Spiric

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2015, 13:35:36 PM »
I personally conclude that all this effort to steal the forum database, subtly threaten members with emails beginning back as far as it did is an attempt, by not ASSANGE or only ASSANGE and puppets, but perhaps a former member or group of members or someone close therein who desperately needs to cover his tracks in past contradictions about ASSANGE, or WikiLeaks.

This could very well be all the effort of a past forum member. Not just someone trying to impress ASSANGE with his or her 'stand by your hero' idea.

Like I said, there is more to this effort than meets the eye.

There is a reason we don't see. Not because we are dumb, but because we perceive in terms of logic.

This individual or individuals have no logic, therefore figuring out the reasons why they do this is not obvious, but is a secret quiet unexposed effort understood by one or a few who believe their method of theft is unsurpassed...in their own minds of course.

Yes, we also know who the individual is. Only one person ever had a copy of the forums data base so thats how we know who provided the email accounts of Forum members. We also know the other 2 people who were part of this plan which failed so  miserably.

Offline Jerbar

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2015, 17:29:04 PM »
Julian Assange has allowed his cultist to perform a lot of dirty little deeds without correcting them on it. For instance, the Assange cult has ruthlessly harassed and degraded the women that accused Assange of sexual misconduct and Assange has never denounced it. He will claim publicly of course in interviews that he himself has never criticized the women, yet while he denounces all kinds of other activities he does not like, he has never stopped his cult from this activity. 

I would not be surprised if Assange is guilty of being a part of any covert operation against this forum. He actions towards any form of media...books, movies, etc that do not glorify him are so apparent and sometimes so extreme, I would have no reason not to believe he is ultimately behind this sad and desperate attempt to suppress critical views of him.