Author Topic: help to figure out Electrical connection and harrasment issues  (Read 3461 times)

Offline woodson wilson

• New Member Group
Straight up: I am a nobody: that said I believe I own a piece of property that the state of Michigan or someone wants bad enough to cause me great emotional and physical harm.
My question: how are they capable of either controlling the flow of my electric or redirecting it? Details are increased and decreased power very noticeable and some sort of static type electric. If anyone out there has electrical knowledge please respond to this post.

Thank you

All Spiric

Re: help to figure out Electrical connection and harrasment issues
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 00:05:35 AM »
welcome to the Forum...

I think the only ppl who can control the amount of electricity flowing to you house would be your supplier. Have you contacted them yet and asked if they can look into it ?

Offline woodson wilson

• New Member Group
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 04:47:49 AM »
That I did 2 two years ago when it became very noticeable on the amount owed for usage , Consumers Energy supplies the graphs for yearly usage the representative agreed that something  wasn't right. They sent a tech out to look over the home and a line truck...but couldn't or weren't able to locate the issue.
Since that time it's become apparent that I am being monitored on a more personal level by someone. Which is why I posted my question...what could they use  to disturb the flow or redirect  it?

Thank you again for your input

Koyaanisqatsi

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 13:24:02 PM »
That I did 2 two years ago when it became very noticeable on the amount owed for usage , Consumers Energy supplies the graphs for yearly usage the representative agreed that something wasn't right. They sent a tech out to look over the home and a line truck...but couldn't or weren't able to locate the issue.
Since that time it's become apparent that I am being monitored on a more personal level by someone. Which is why I posted my question...what could they use to disturb the flow or redirect it?

Thank you again for your input

for what reasons would someone want to monitor you ?