Author Topic: Julian Assange's paranoid schizophrenic obsession with the #Wikileaks Forum  (Read 31534 times)

Offline Leon Becker

• Official Forum Troll
This is what paranoid schizophrenia look like: ( enjoy )

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
The fear that Assange has shown towards this forum only speaks further about his fear of judgement and criticism. He does not like being judged, only glorified. The man is loosing credibility every day and his little troop of trolls, who from what I can tell must have only become enthralled with Assange because they too are power seeking drop outs, they appear to be the only ones that buy into him at all.

Strangely, Assange's desperate attacks on this forum seem to have no effect. He must believe that he still has credible influence over public opinion. As of right now then only ones buying into the crap he dishes out above are his cult. They appear to be just as crazy and off kilter as those statements.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline jujyjuji

Mentioning a connection with the FBI is the most stupid thing @wikileaks could tweet, actually.

... If we want to use their same reasonment, given Siggi was operating IN wikileaks and near Assange, and has been involved almost in whatever WL activity before he left... lolz we should suppose that Assange "is the FBI" ...

... Ah, ops, @wikileaks/Assange kept cooperating with this forum till summer 2012 for GIFiles translations, despite Siggi was already gone and they rant out this FBI silly thing only now, because the forum has criticized Assange's methods.

Not to mention the fact @wikileaks is even following the account of a person that was very close to Siggi and, in the past, used FB cablegate for WL criticism way before this forum disagreed with Assange...

It seems Assange loves double standards: the "FBI" are only those who criticize him; in this case the "FBI" spreads and is contagious like a virus... Lol.
But concerning WL own discutuble things like publishing a FBI lead "leak" the Syria Files, obtained through Sabu and Siggi... Well ops, no mention.

More than schizophrenia this is looks like an Assange's Epic Rant to try to coverup his errors.
Assange should accept that he isn't omniscient and omnipotent.

Offline jujyjuji

Update: Assange's rant of the day:
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

12:52 - 12 mar 2015
[/size][/color][/font]

Offline jujyjuji

... More Assange 's complaints for cabledrummer's account suspension over violation of the twitter guidelines:

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

15:23 - 12 mar 2015[/font]
[/color]

Offline J.C

• la plume est plus puissante que l'épée
    • Snowden
well... normally WikiLeaks would show some documents that show proof that the person on this photo is in any way connected to the FBI. So what we are about to see now will be very interesting in the coming weeks. Wikileaks is actually tweeting stuff without any proof. no document, nothing just a photo whith some person on it that could be anyone.
what is more disturbing and this will be well noted by some people dealing with the case of of wikileaks since a long time is;

1. wikileaks in some way or any way feels totally scared of this internet forum this tweets have been done in pure self-defense - it´s mostly like an defensive reflex, a human reflex - let me say we see this often on twitter if things go "personally".

2. wikileaks did after using this photo, a horrible failure, which will soon come back to haunt Assange and the credibility of many cases where wikileaks is/was involved in

3. posting a picture without any proof would be the same like believing what´s written down in a dime novel - everyone reads your book but the quintessence is just an epic lowbudget C-Movie with a bad camera.

4. the obsession with the FBI since Sigurdur T. sneaked into wikileaks and made "the great Assange" look like a Fool - Assange never recovered from that a lot was stolen from "his property" at this time from a very "close-friend". since then Assange helds the FBI accountable for his failures - he was not able to stop a theft and this bites him until today. Assange´s errors have to be always the failures of others - it´s a defensive reflex, see 1.
Assange fears the Pigeon.

https://goo.gl/QjIHja

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
     "Assange should accept that he isn't omniscient and omnipotent."

Ha Ha! Assange would need a total brain transplant for that to happen. His brain is pathologically programmed to think that to a fault. 

The FBI is not nearly as malicious as Assange makes it out to be. It is just like all the big "evil" things that Assange tries to over exaggerate to ramp up public fear and hatred. He looks stupid every time that he mentions it... the FBI...,FBI...,FBI... he says it all the time like a tampering child. 

It does not matter what drama he is drumming up this week, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the USA, the blah, blah, blah....
There is without a doubt only one thing keeping Assange a prisoner locked up hiding out in a women's bathroom in London for years on end...and that is his own mind! He is completely obsessed with reaching some public persona plateau of a saintly super powerful hacker that is going to save the world from all the corruption by exposing every little dirty secret he can find out about world powers... it is a complete pipe dream.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline jujyjuji

well... normally WikiLeaks would show some documents that show proof that the person on this photo is in any way connected to the FBI. So what we are about to see now will be very interesting in the coming weeks.

Ditto!

And even others reblogged this cospiracy theory without any evidence.

Assange is abusing his position: people think he may know things that haven't altrady been leaked and belive his tweets because of this, and he profits of the situation to spread lies to discredit his critics.

I'm also wondering how/why many people blindly belived such tweets republishing the misinformation: WL is "investigative journalism" ('Should Be!), so please show me the chatlogs where you have the impression this forum founder may have supported the FBI ... ?! ... Ooooops! there are None.

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
We should ask ourselves...who really believes Assange when he says that this forum if run by the FBI?? Who? Well none other than the people that also believe a bunch of other crazy things he says. I actually enjoy most of this misinformation tirade of his, it discredits him and it separates the idiots from the real truth seekers.

Offline Elaine Davis

• Administrator
  • To thine own self, be true.
Soo....let me get this straight...pictorially, metaphorically and realistically.

Mark Goeder, the ex-forum owner, supposedly censored the valuable CABLEDRUMMER OUT OF EXISTANCE ..

OUT OF EXISTANCE...

OUT OF EXISTANCE...

AS though the closing down of a Twitter account means exactly, precisely and nothing more or less that someone has been closed out of existence.

It is obvious by this statement, that this particular tweeter, or the AUTHOR of the specific tweet to which I refer is spending so much time in the Twittosphere, the hairs on his arse are obviously becoming inflamed with the sphere and he, she or it truly believes that this way of phrasing the news that CableDrummer's account has been suspended is some form of a HOOK headline.

While we all realize that the micrchat space for a tweet does not leave room for full statements or long explainations, I do believe that there is a such thing as applying some common sense before relying on the microchat space available in a tweet to carry your message to your followers and then some.

Especially WikiLeaks, with its trillion or so followers.

Does anyone else get the idea that the bird tweets on this account are starting to sound a little like someone is bathing in a bird bath, eating bird food and possible smoking bird * in his own sphere??

Just askin.
GOD FORBID THE LIGHTS GO OUT and a zillion brains have to be retrained to function in manual reality.

Does anyone else get the idea that the tweets on the WL account are starting to sound a little like someone is bathing in a bird bath, eating bird food & possibly smoking bird * in his own sphere??

All Spiric

yes, just more Assange dramatics....out of existence would mean he has disappeared completely

his "web site" is still up and although no one bothers to visit it, it is still NOT out of existence

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
Who knows, since Assange's primary communication with the outside world is through twitter these days, with the WikiLeaks account, he might think that the suspension of a twitter account does amount to "out of existence". Hiding in a women's bathroom for years on end could certainly distort ones perceptions of the outside world.

Offline J.C

• la plume est plus puissante que l'épée
    • Snowden
Code: [Select]
CABLEDRUMMER OUT OF EXISTANCE ..

OUT OF EXISTANCE...

OUT OF EXISTANCE...

hahaha!

As I saw this on twitter I could not stop laughing! does anyone of them still realize there is something called "real life" - wikileaks made itself a clown-show and checking their tweets sometimes is like; 

"oh wait I have nothing better to do right now, let´s see what drama happens now!"

No matter what ever happens to Assange one thing is clear - the drama will never stop, it´s too funny can´t wait for the sweden show!
Assange fears the Pigeon.

https://goo.gl/QjIHja

All Spiric

Code: [Select]
CABLEDRUMMER OUT OF EXISTANCE ..

OUT OF EXISTANCE...

OUT OF EXISTANCE...

hahaha!

As I saw this on twitter I could not stop laughing! does anyone of them still realize there is something called "real life" - wikileaks made itself a clown-show and checking their tweets sometimes is like;

"oh wait I have nothing better to do right now, let´s see what drama happens now!"

No matter what ever happens to Assange one thing is clear - the drama will never stop, it´s too funny can´t wait for the sweden show!

Because Cabledrummers existence in only in the Twitterssphere, no where else

Offline jujyjuji

lol