Author Topic: Who lied on what?  (Read 2719 times)

Offline jujyjuji

Who lied on what?
« on: April 09, 2015, 14:47:02 PM »
This is a personal message I recived on the forum when I was just a new member in 2011.
I had asked to the only Italian admin in the forum in 2011, Infinity, about how to donate to wikileaks. I wanted to donate my 5 x 1000 to the organization.
 I had saved his reply with the info for the donations on my computer to re-read them. Date: 21 march 2011.

I've now find that pm again: the person says to be a WL person; but I've always been informed this was just a volunteer like us, by himself too.
When the pm was sent, nobody could know I would have been cooperating as forum mod/admin and fb cablegate person; being just a member reciving this pm I probabily thought I was talking with WL direct staffers at the moment.

Was himself a staffer or not?
Both a yes or no reply to this question would have implications, that's why I'm posting this old pm here as interesting info.

---

Hello, I'm from Wikileaks, I've read your message where you ask where to find the code to put to donate to wikileaks

Here you can find all the information http://wikileaks.ch/Support.html

Anyway here are the data:

Bank Transfer - Option 1: via Sunshine Press Productions ehf:

Skulagötu 19, 101 Reykjavik, Iceland
Landsbanki Islands Account number 0111-26-611010
BANK/SWIFT:NBIIISRE
ACCOUNT/IBAN:IS97 0111 2661 1010 6110 1002 80
Bank Transfer - Option 2: via the not-for-profit Wau Holland Stiftung Foundation (audited by the German Tax Authority):

This support is tax deductible in Germany
Bank Account: 2772812-04
IBAN: DE46 5204 0021 0277 2812 04
BIC Code: COBADEFF520
Bank: Commerzbank Kassel
German BLZ: 52040021
Subject: WIKILEAKS / WHS Projekt 04
Via Postal Mail

You can post a donation via good old fashion postal mail to:

WikiLeaks (or any suitable name likely to avoid interception in your country)
BOX 4080
Australia Post Office - University of Melbourne Branch
Victoria 3052
Australia

for whatever other information you can contact me here via PM or on the IRC:
sunshinepress.org , my nick on irc is Infinity

bye

---

Original in Italian:

Ciao , io sono di Wikileaks , ho letto il tuo messaggio dovechiedi dove trovare il codice da mettere per donare a wikileaks ,

qui puoi trovare tutte le informazioni http://wikileaks.ch/Support.html

Cmq ecco di seguito i dati

Bank Transfer - Option 1: via Sunshine Press Productions ehf:

Skulagötu 19, 101 Reykjavik, Iceland
Landsbanki Islands Account number 0111-26-611010

BANK/SWIFT:NBIIISRE
ACCOUNT/IBAN:IS97 0111 2661 1010 6110 1002 80
Bank Transfer - Option 2: via the not-for-profit Wau Holland Stiftung Foundation (audited by the German Tax Authority):

This support is tax deductible in Germany
Bank Account: 2772812-04
IBAN: DE46 5204 0021 0277 2812 04
BIC Code: COBADEFF520
Bank: Commerzbank Kassel
German BLZ: 52040021
Subject: WIKILEAKS / WHS Projekt 04
Via Postal Mail

You can post a donation via good old fashion postal mail to:

WikiLeaks (or any suitable name likely to avoid interception in your country)
BOX 4080
Australia Post Office - University of Melbourne Branch
Victoria 3052

Australia

per qualsiasi altra informazione contattami pure qui tramite PM o su irc : sunshinepress.org , il mio nick su irc è Infinity

ciao

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
Re: Who lied on what?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 22:31:13 PM »
There may have been a time, certainly in the early stages of WikiLeaks, that volunteers "felt" that they were staffers. I doubt very seriously though that except for only a few, anyone of them ever made the WikiLeaks payroll.

It is an interesting question to ask. We may never know who has been a true WikiLeaks staffer at any given time, because Assange will not give any real transparency about the organization. I am sure ex WikiLeaks staffers would not feel comfortable coming forward since it has been shown that Assange will throw flames and publicly vilify any person that reveals any secrets of the he tries to hide.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline jujyjuji

Re: Who lied on what?
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 14:57:28 PM »
I agree with you Riney.

It puzzled me Infinity had written me he was "of wikileaks" as this person had some kind of "very controlling behavior" when he was in the forum, and same happened on Facebook... and he was close to Siggi before he left... and he also used to criticize Assange's "too anti-American tweets"... He pretended that i didn't post anything on fb cablegate unless he had controlled it...

And now @wikileaks even follows him on twitter...

I have to understand if this person is just seeking approval from the others, and turns wherever the wind blows, if this person was really a WL staffer, or instead just someone with need of controlling everything.

It kinds of pisses me off that he goes around calling the forum "anti Assange" when he would basically agree with us, according to what he says in private chats, and/or the fact that he was close to Siggi and now to Assange.

... *eyeroll*