Author Topic: MERS or Anthrax in South Korea (The Army Cover-Up)  (Read 2572 times)

Offline Michael Clements PE

• New Member Group
MERS or Anthrax in South Korea (The Army Cover-Up)
« on: June 18, 2015, 02:24:16 AM »
You've seen the dis-information in the recent news, now I'm going to give you the rest of the story.

It's probably not MERS in South Korea, it's quite likely Anthrax. The symptoms are similar.

I'm an engineer, and I design the "bug" labs for the CDC and the U.S. Military. I know the difference.

MERS is somewhat of a myth. The MERS virus is not easily contagious person-to-person, such as the common cold or flu. MERS is a zoonosis, and is almost always transmitted from camels, the natural reservoir for the virus, to humans. In this regard, MERS is similar to rabies. You can get rabies from an animal bite, generally a dog or raccoon, but not from another human.

The outbreak in South Korea is from weaponized Anthrax, which is kept on Osan Air Force Base in South Korea. In the balance of power, or terror, on the Korean peninsula, the DPRK (North Korea) has weaponized anthrax ready to disperse, and so does the U.S. Military. Naturally, any cover story is better than admitting that the USA is still in the bio-warfare business.

How do I know? Because when I worked for Merrick, we designed the laboratories. I am now with Vanderweil, and we design the same style of "bug production" laboratories, mostly for the military, and also for the CDC.

We're all about to get fired here (over the 51 non-compliant laboratories) so I really don't care if you use my name or not. It ain't exactly secret anymore.

Regards,

Michael Clements PE, LEED, AP