Author Topic: 'They still don't know all of what he took'  (Read 659 times)

Offline J.C

• la plume est plus puissante que l'épée
    • Snowden
'They still don't know all of what he took'
« on: June 28, 2015, 14:11:50 PM »
"They've spent hundreds and hundreds of man hours trying to reconstruct everything he has gotten, and they still don't know all of what he took," the Times quoted a senior administration official as saying. "I know that seems crazy, but everything with this is crazy."

If you watch the wikileaks/Snowden supports community you will see them very often using this quote - even hardcore Assange fanatics use this statement as a proof for their theories.

So let me just tell you something Assange-Cultism Crew and Snowden-Fan Club.

You don´t trust any word of NSA if it comes to surveillance - if they say we do not spy on you and your friends - you DO NOT believe it.

But if The NSA claims: "They've spent hundreds and hundreds of man hours trying to reconstruct everything he has gotten, and they still don't know all of what he took.." - you use this as a statement in your comments and trust in what the NSA is telling you.

So here you go Snowden-Fan or wikileaks-fan. you believe in what they say and you do not believe in what they say. So in fact the only thing in what you believe is:
"what you would like to be the true"

I wanted to point this out to give a view on how this "Religion of Leaking" works. it is not about facts, or truth - it´s about believes mixed with paranoid Hollywood Movie ideas and they twist and turn the words as long as they fit into their picture.
Assange fears the Pigeon.

https://goo.gl/QjIHja