Author Topic: Announce: Deactivation of the " Forum trolls & Stalkers " board  (Read 3253 times)

Delirium

Wikileaks Supporters have asked us to discontinue the "Forum Troll & Stalkers" in order to reduce the amount of negativity currently dominating the Wikileaks support community and inflicting damage on all sides.

We have considered the requests carefully and announce the closure of the following boards:

http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/asssanges-forum-trolls-and-stalkers-graveyard-rip/652/

We hope these measures will put a halt to the current Twitter wars between Wikileaks supporters and critics.

Please note, that although the forum is undertaking the first steps to help reduce the mudslinging between rival factions, we reserve the right to re-publish the boards if attacks on the forum staff / ex-staff continue.

This effort is aimed at, but not limited to the following Twitter accounts:

@greekemmy
@cabledrummer
@blumo0n
@bellamagnani
@hazelpress
@shafpatel

Others involved know who they are and it can only be in the best interest of all involved to create a peacefull solution to the stalemate.

We have been asked to initiate the first steps and so here we are. The boards will be removed this evening 02.07.2015 and hope others follow suit. 

At least we tried ;-)

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
Re: Announce: Deactivation of the " Forum trolls & Stalkers " board
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 00:41:59 AM »
An interesting attempt to bring the peace to be sure. I hope it works. Thinking on it, I jump to the initial urge to say.. oh wait... let them also take down all the horrible things they say about critics of Julian Assange, all of their degradation and inflammatory rhetoric they spread all over the web about anyone that speaks against Assange's intent or actions.

But then who cares, in the end if this forum is the one that can rise above, take down the negativity and move forward into a more positive phase, then the Assange cult will be left holding the negativity bag...looking uglier every day.

I see all the crap that they say about me on the web... "anti WikiLeaks operative" "government paid informant" , blah, blah, blah. It is self righteous cult behavior at its best. But I choose to not react. I do really feel like Assange will fade into obscurity. I do not feel like his true intent is sustainable.

I know that there is an underlying need for all of the world's citizenries to keep an eye on their governments. Power does corrupt completely, no doubt. Assange's actions seem more power seeking than his idolizing cult followers will ever be able to admit. In that power seeking, Assange himself is showing his own corruption through and through.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline UltraTime

• A lot like yesterday, a lot like never
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 07:48:04 AM »
 I do really feel like Assange will fade into obscurity. I do not feel like his true intent is sustainable.

I know that there is an underlying need for all of the world's citizenries to keep an eye on their governments. Power does corrupt completely, no doubt. Assange's actions seem more power seeking than his idolizing cult followers will ever be able to admit. In that power seeking, Assange himself is showing his own corruption through and through. -quote Riney

I agree that Assange will fade into obscurity...at least his true attempts to expose some acknowledgable government secrets will FADE out behind his current status as a political victim taking refuge in the E Embassy, refusing to face rape charges ..(I still do not believe he committed RAPE by any standards, but he needs to go through the process to put it to rest instead of stalling it out calling more attention to his ploy to remain a political prisoner).

There comes a time, after three years, to face the process, whether the process deems him guilty or innocent...and whether that process will lead to him being transported to the U.S. to face other charges. If he did decide to step out and go forth, what would happen?  Everyone suspects and speculates, but no one really knows.

Soooo...given that no one really knows, shouldn't he step out and face the rat race?
GOD FORBID THE LIGHTS GO OUT and a zillion brains have to be retrained to function in manual reality.

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 13:02:23 PM »
I completely agree that Assange should step out of the Embassy and face the music. I think the time of his stance that he is a true victim of justice is slowly slipping away. It is losing credibility and so is he. One of the accusers stated once that he would only have to answer some pretty simple questions... that is it!

"I still do not believe he committed RAPE by any standards,"

I agree that what Assange stands to be accused of remains elusive. I never understood it to be actual rape by my own known definition of the word. Reading over many explanations over the years, I have arrived at what I would rather call a sexual assault... that may lead to possible medical endangerment. Let me explain...

From what I understand about the Swedish law that was being broken here, if any person that knows they are a carrier of a sexually transmitted disease has unprotected sex with a partner (but lie to the partner about their STD status, exposing that person to a deadly disease without the persons awareness of being exposed)... that is considered a type of sexual assault prosecutable under Swedish law. Essentially the perpetrator is endangering the victims health without their knowledge or consent.

What Assange is accused of basically is (1) coercion (insisting with one partner not to force him to use a condom...later braking it right before the sex act without her knowing it, leading to exposure from unprotected sex) and (2) molestation (proceeding to initiate sex while the women was asleep to get out of wearing a condom as she wished, having her wake up to find he was not wearing one while he was already penetrating her and it was now too late to be protected).

So the word "rape" I think in describing these sexual deviant acts that he is accused of was lost in translation. At one point I read they were trying to re name it as "minor rape" but that even more confused things. If anything this case has now been so completely muddled in meaning, with the entire thing being blown completely out of proportion on purpose by the Assange camp to allow him to portray himself as a victim of justice. The entire time the rights of the women have been trampled on.

On the other hand, if Assange does end up staying in the embassy and not facing the music... then I guess he will get his just rewards. He can just waste away... playing victim and losing credibility everyday...with only his cult like conspiracy theorist buying his every word... and even those will fade into obscurity as well.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear