Author Topic: ZULU4O1 wants to know who is posting in the WLF & refuses to give explainations  (Read 3942 times)

Offline jujyjuji

Do you remember this event?
The Forum refused to provide WikiLeaks the emails of 15.000 members
The Forum refused to pass the email of the members to WikiLeaks - Considerations

A WL staffer wanted the WLF to illegally pass all the emails of the forum members to wikileaks, without previously asking the members for permission or declaring the forum as part of wikileaks, that would have made the thing legal.
We (I was in the admin team in that moment) obviously refused to pass whatever data to the Assange team, as it was not legally possible.

A few weeks after, the account @wikileaks started smearing the forum site retweeting falsities on presumed malware on it, by an account that was not logging in the forum since 10 days when the malware lie was spread.
We proved there was no malware.
Nobody from wikileaks apologized or explained why that lie was tweeted by @wikileaks (Assange)
Related info: Does Wikileaks-Forum.com spam spyware? (NO spyware detected #Facts)
The 2012 forum admin team even emailed WL staffers about the issue receiving no answer.

Today, while having a discussion with the account @ZULU4O1, that here in the forum is told to be Matt Watt, but I honestly have no idea how the other forum members have deduced he is Matt Watt so I can't confirm or disconfirm this info... Ok this account anyway, in the last weeks has been tweeting all the time caricatures of the WLF founder, pretending that he is the FBI, Zulu has also been tweeting all the time that this site is run by the FBI.
Just read his timeline for info: https://twitter.com/ZULU4O1

I asked him to provide evidence on how he thinks that the forum is the FBI.

Since wikileaks had no problems retweeting photo and personal data of the forum founder illegally published by @cabledrummer, and @wikileaks had no problems posting a page from the @cabledrummer's site that publishes also my data and the data of other staffers or ex-staffers, I espected @wikileaks, @ZULU4O1 and Co. to show me more data (may be chat logs? emails? ...else?) to let me know how they deduced that the forum founder and the forum now, that is run by people I don't know, are the FBI.

These are some replies that I've obtained.

Link of the conversation: https://twitter.com/ZULU4O1/status/621938118703210497
In case he deletes tweets I have made screenshots.

Given in 2014 @wikileaks even supported ISIS "press freedom" of accounts publishing images of Shia people slaughtered, I honestly would have no problem if the FBI were investigating on Assange and his team. But as said I want to be explained with transparency why Assange & Co. started denigrating the forum. I want to know WHY every member of this forum was asked to go away from the site (attempting to censor the site) via FoWL that, yes, collected and used/abused all the users' data to spam their emails.

... Is WikiLeaks (and Wikileaks Party is supposed to be) a transparent organization? ... Or not?
Here's the conversation and notice Zulu401 speaks plural and as if he were part of the WikiLeaks' staffers team:

Isa ‏@EPJas2
@ZULU4O1 hey I really hope you aren't WLParty member because your bad manners really suck! 8)

Socially Dull ‏@ZULU4O1
@EPJas2 oh wow, gasp! thieving POS says I got bad manners !

Isa ‏@EPJas2
@ZULU4O1 Let me understand, bcs Siggi was sent (by #Assange ) in the forum you think the FBI is contagious & got attached to the forum?

Socially Dull ‏@ZULU4O1
@EPJas2 1/ we are aware various staff use that nik 2/ we have no choice but to treat all as same 3/ known for some time u have FBI mole

Isa ‏@EPJas2
@ZULU4O1 than tell Assange to show the Proofs in Public +even if FBI was in the forum after SyriaFiles leak I would't mind @wikileaks_forum

Socially Dull ‏@ZULU4O1
@EPJas2 i hold that proof &that aint happening i wont allow it whatever happens to u thats your look out becareful whom your friends are

Isa ‏@EPJas2
@ZULU4O1 show me that proof then given you are denigrating "my friends" & anyway this won't lead me to support Assange again

Socially [email protected]
@EPJas2 forget getting anything from me that door was closed to you a long time ago

Isa ‏@EPJas2
@ZULU4O1 also according to your points I should be the FBI too, correct?

Socially Dull ‏@ZULU4O1
@EPJas2 no thats not correct. I told u since we dont know who is posting WLF, we cant answer or talk to any of u.

I'm nomore admin here, I'm a member asking: "why are you suggesting me to leave the forum"? And I'm asking this also for all who received disturbing and intimidatory spam-emails via FoWL pretending that if they were WL supporters they had to leave the site. Info here: Warning: wlfriends.org sending forum members abusive e mailshttp://www.wikileaks-forum.com/important-forum-announcements/4/warning-wlfriends-org-sending-forum-members-abusive-e-mails/23768/

Zulu's answer is of this kind "I don't tell you, but you have to blindly trust all the negative things I'm saying on your friends without public evidence".
Not only!
Zulu admits that "They" (who are "they"? WL Party? WL team?... The Australian Intelligence?... The Aliens??)... "since we dont know who is posting WLF, we cant answer or talk to any of u.".

This immediately reminded me that in 2012/13 wikileaks' staffers fist tried to collect all our members' emails, and after someone used FoWL to spam members and push them to go away from the forum. And now one that "talks plural" as if he were speaking for a WL team, pretends to know WHO is posting (even normal members?) on a site that never directly belonged to wikileaks (It was just mentioned as an endorsed support project, detached from WL itself).

The conversation goes on.
Link: https://twitter.com/ZULU4O1/status/621956134652395520

Isa ‏@EPJas2 2 h2 ore fa
@ZULU4O1 U don't need to know Who is posting in #WLF as it would be violation of the #privacy 1/2

Isa ‏@EPJas2
@ZULU4O1 2/2 you.., actually #wikileaks only needs to provide Evidence to the Public of #FBI & malware.

Socially [email protected] @EPJas2 no he doesnt. What an interesting way to negotiate. To suggest Im a thief and sex offender, then ask for proof abt #FBI links

Isa ‏@EPJas2 3 h3 ore fa
@Zulu401 I'm not negotiating at all: I want to see Evidence of what #wikileaks & U claim. I don't trust U for "faith"

Socially Dull ‏@ZULU4O1
@EPJas2 stop following women around with as I assume *as it is w me) faked up 'proof' of thier contact details and past /cont
11:15 - 17 lug 2015

Socially Dull ‏@ZULU4O1 2 h2 ore fa
@EPJas2 which is classic #FBI disinfo, & stop recording visitor IPs to use against them later, and who knows, SOMEONE may listen to you

Isa ‏@EPJas2 2 h2 ore fa
@Zulu401 I'm NOT WLF admin now so what the WLF tweets on U doesn't concern me + stay on topic: show Evidence of FBI

@EPJas2 as to the malware I myself experienced that suggesting to me now that didnt exist just isnt going to wash is it?

@EPJas2 u need to be credible not incredible

... I need to be credible? As I've tweeted him that we proved Assange lied on malware (previous links) and was trying to collect members' data... Wow!

So he wants the private data of the forum members, tweets that the site is managed by the FBI without explaining why, but it's not ok that some forumite criticize a certain tweet where he says he induced people to have sex and it's not ok that we know who he is... And here I REALLY with the CAPs hope that he is not a WL or WL Party member but just a fanatic!

I've found that in the past years some info that the WLF had on who were our stalkers on twitter weren't always correct, so, really, for the sake of objectivity I suspend my opinion on who is Zulu because I have no evidence on this too, that he is Matt Watt or that his tweet "inducing people to have sex" really meant "forcing"... I'll comment this on it's own thread here in the forum, in this board, in case: http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/atzulu401-aka-matt-watt/649/
For the same reasons why I asked Zulu to show me how he believes that FBI conspiracy theory, I'd be happy to know how the forum admins learned that Zulu is M.W. I'm missing some peces on this subject, I have to admit.

Said this to stay objective, let's go on: Zulu's explaination to "demonstrate" the forum is the FBI is that criticizing his "inducing sex" tweets and pretending he is M.W. is typical FBI misinformation! --> Double Wow! Nobody else but the FBI could be pissed because of your tweets, and exaggerating the comments on yourself after you have a years-long trolling history!

Socially Dull ‏@ZULU4O1 2 ore fa
@EPJas2 consider that classic FBI disinfo is to discredit by acusing me of sex crimes & theft using another name.

Socially Dull ha ritwittato
@EPJas2 calling me matt watt, acusing me of theft and sex offences, isnt a theory. Classic FBI disinfo RE https://twitter.com/wikileaks_forum/status/621795783319359488

Then I should also deduce that Assange is the FBI... may be the CIA, given he since 2012 it seems has started a "secret investigation" on WHO is in the WLF, who is running it or not, who is posting, our data... and Assange has even published our data, lies on us, since 2013 even via wikileaks and before supporting stalkers like @cabledrummer !
Cabledrummer has been denounced by at least 3 people for privacy violations at the moment. But is fully endorsed by @wikileaks.

Assange, that so much complains for the ongoing investigation on wikileaks and its team, sends people to spy on who are and what are doing his own supporters or critics on a forum.

This was also told to the journals by the problematic boy Siggi, WL ex staffer that after has really cooperated with the FBI and has also committed a serie of crimes he faces consequences for now, but that has been exploited by Assange to do all the dirty job for him including profiling the rest of the WL team and if I well remember spying in their computer (info to be confirmed here, I must re-read the article). Siggi was a very problematic person but I don't think he lied on this. There are chat logs showing how Assange treats his cooperators by imposing them orders without explaining why and showing that he used Siggi to do the dirty job.
Siggi has been sent in the forum by Assange. Siggi was close to Assange and Hrafnsson (this info I have from more than one ex admin, even someone that now really seems to hate me and is a WL supporter!). Siggi was co-admin but not founder of the forum. Siggi was replying Questions & Answears on behalf of wikileaks in the forum... The fact Siggi was aboard absolutely doesn't show the FBI has infiltrated the site.
Unless thinking that the FBI is a virus transmitted by contact.

"Who are the members..." there may be curious people here, journalists, critics... and even the FBI, why not?... with the right of their privacy.

This is a forum and the goal of this place is posting info+link and discussing together; it has never been a leaking platform: what is supposed the FBI to find here? our comments?

Zulu pretends the forum is and was FBI-linked... One must be totally stupid to be FBI-linked and infiltrated, and to dissociate the forum account from some wikileaks tweets, in public, in the moment when everybody knows (because of @cabledrummer's privacy violations supported by Assange!) who is part of the admin team at the moment. If I were the FBI I'd be very silent instead... #justsaying

Let me end here by showing what kind of other tweets @ZULU4O1 continuously produces:

Socially Dull ‏@ZULU4O1 10 minuti fa
@EPJas2 ur site has done absolutely nothing important in journalism save the cut & paste stolen copyright material 2 suck ppl to IP exposure
13:13 - 17 jul 2015 ·

Socially Dull ‏@ZULU4O12 ore fa
@wikileaks_forumhttp://WIKILEAKS-FORUM.COM founder DOMSCHEIT-BERG known for #FBI FUNDEDThe FIFTH ESTATE http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4240689/ #WikiLeaks

We link to each document shown here in the forum and never stole anything. I was even running GIFiles and Cablegate Facebook once, we had Hrafnsson on the page too in 2012... I don't think there's so big need to explain why so many WL leaks are also posted (and often commented) in the forum, with the aim of showing eventual human rights abuses. WL has those leaks because someone has Stolen them to the govts or the companies and, in some cases, WL didn't even take care to redact the names of people at risk or, in the last two years, wikileaks has often tweeted only leaks they found important to go on with Assange's agendas and needs.
It is NOT my site, by the way. I've never been owner of the forum, I was a volunteer.

DDB has never been between the forum founders and, at the light of the recent events, I think he did the best thing opposing Assange's wrongdoings since the beginning.

Some rare people's exposure (example @cabledrummer and the other forum abusers) by using public data available on the web helped me denouncing him for violating my privacy since 2012.

Socially Dull ‏@ZULU4O1 2 ore fa
@wikileaks BE ADVISEDhttp://WIKILEAKS-FORUM.COM @wikileaks_forum is FAKE #WikiLeaks NOT ENDORSED BY #ASSANGE #WLSup
[+ ugly caricatures ]

Socially Dull ‏@ZULU4O1 19 ore fa
BLOCK FAKEhttp://WIKILEAKS-FORUM.COM @wikileaks_forum RUN BY FBI LINKED GOEDER-TARANT FLOODING #WIKILEAKS FEEDNOT ENDORSED BY #ASSANGE

I think he has very little to complain if the WLF actual team thinks he's a WLparty member and takes his tweets too literally, honestly, after all these attempt of censoring and smearing the forum.
His tweets and lack of solid arguments speak themselves.

Delirium

poor old Matt Watt :-(

he trolls and stalks the forum for 2 years and like everyone else before him, squeals like a stuck pig once he's been outed.

Delirium

love the way he refers to himself as "we"

Offline jujyjuji

Big ego, "plural majestatis", multiple personality disorder or ? ... he speaks like @hazelpress anyway: "we we we" the mystic collective has spoken!

He speaks for a team. Funny because hearing his style he really seems to be a WL staffer or WL Party member.

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
That account writes rebuttals on twitter that read like the diary of a madman. You could learn more about cults and cult like behavior on this forum than you could ever get from a textbook.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline J.C

• la plume est plus puissante que l'épée
    • Snowden
they try to be real bad asses on Twitter that´s the only paradise where they can masturbate over themselves too much testosterone.
Assange fears the Pigeon.

https://goo.gl/QjIHja

Offline jujyjuji

omg lolz XD Joker's comment has killed his reputation forever.

... In the last tweets it seems I may be the FBI too... ;D

I stopped reading the comments after because I had else to do but, anyway, I suppose @ZULU4O1 has a thing for bald people because he keeps posting such images + stuff about the FBI... I bet he dreams FBI officials too, abducting him like the aliens, ... FBI aliens clearly! #paranoia

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
I do wonder sometime, just how crazy these nut jobs will get as their icon looses a grip on what fame he thinks he once had. Assange is sinking, slowly but surely, into obscurity.

You can still find decent people that still think Assange is out for the common good... @avilarenata , @JohnKiriakou , @Thomas_Drake1 and some others. But in my opinion those individuals are themselves fighting for the whistle blower cause in general and do not want to risk besmirching the act of whistle blowing in the general public's opinion and must keep promoting Assange as a well intended person.

What would be the turning point for these people? and what is their opinion on the behavior of these cultist? Obviously the cult has no turning point at all... they seem perfectly poised to go right down the tubes with Assange.

It brings me back to when WikiLeaks had first come onto the world stage. There were decent people working with Assange... @birgittaj , @jamesrbuk .. that tried to talk reason with him, get him to do things properly and Assange refused.

The reason I follow all of this so closely is because I am dying to see how this all turns out. Where will all the leaves fall when the tree comes tumbling down..?
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" Anais Nin .. and yet we must arm ourselves with fear

Offline Riney

• Support Administrator
...and by the way. There are plenty of people that do not think that Assange is even a whistle blower as he claims. He is a publisher... of leaks in his most basic function. 

From my observation, to see Assange use the WikiLeaks org entity as a way to portray himself as an unbiased information provider... hiding behind the WikiLeaks name and twitter account as he tweets and releases specifically intended leaks to promote his agenda... I can totally see him using the whole "whistle blower" mask as a facade as well. 

Whistle blowers in general get public support and funds by gaining public sympathy. Assange needs as much funds and sympathy as he can get. He will get it any way that he can.